Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Patrol with Mother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

A Patrol with Mother Empty
PostSubject: A Patrol with Mother   A Patrol with Mother EmptySat 16 Mar 2019 - 18:55

A day had passed since Mosspaw was reunited with her family. Waking up that morning was difficult, fatigue still pulled at her paws and she wanted nothing more than to curl back up and pretend that she was back in the apprentice's den at camp. Forcing herself to her paws, she slowly stretched, claws reaching out and piercing the ground as her back arched. Shaking her pelt out, she licked her lips, noticing that they were dry. The water tasted funny, so she decided she would wait a while longer, hoping that she would come across a small puddle that didn't have the weird taste later. She looked over to her sister and gently nudged her with her nose before speaking in a warm voice.

"Hey, Lilypaw, wake up!" Once Lilypaw began to stir, she continued. "Why don't we try to go out hunting today? I'm starving." Her belly rumbled as she spoke, as if confirming her words. "We could see if Falconwing would go with us, it'll be fun! We can bring back something special for Flintfang too!" Excitement coursing through her now, her paws kneaded against the ground and her tail swayed in the air. For a moment, although brief, she could imagine that they were back at camp, just waking up to go on a patrol together. Another fun adventure in a place they were familiar with and felt at home.... As reality set back in, her tail drooped momentarily. This wasn't the forest, and it was completely new and unfamiliar, but at least they all still had each other. At least they all made it through, and managed to stay together. Forcing herself to stay optimistic, she brightened up again as she sat and began to quickly groom her fur. "Let's hurry up, so we have plenty of time to hunt before sunhigh!"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

A Patrol with Mother Giphy
Back to top Go down
opalseal

opalseal

Characters : [F]awnpaw [B]utterscotch [L]ilykit [C]edarkit
Clan/Rank : [F]WC kit [B]Kittypet [L]TC kit [C]SC Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol with Mother   A Patrol with Mother EmptyThu 11 Apr 2019 - 1:31

OCC: Sorry my posts are always so short, I'm still not very good at this.

Lilypaw slowly blinked open her eyes and lifted her head when she heard her sister talking. Getting to her feet, she nodded her head. "I'm not very good at hunting though - me and Falconwing didn't do many training sessions before the forest flooded, but I'll come anyway. After all, I can't say no to a little bit of practice.

Fawnpaw ~ Lilypaw ~ Cedarpaw
WindClan Apprentice ~ ThunderClan Apprentice ~ Shadowclan Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol with Mother   A Patrol with Mother EmptyThu 11 Apr 2019 - 4:21

OOC: Don't worry about it! You're doing well Very Happy Hamu

Mosspaw watched as her sister stood up, pausing in her grooming when she nodded to put her nose to Lilypaw's shoulder. "Great! We'll work on it together, Falconwing will have plenty to teach us I'm sure!" She smiled at her sister before continuing. "Let's go get her now!"

She led the way, stepping carefully around other cats to get to Falconwing and gently poking a white paw to her side a couple of times. When her mother's eyes started to open, she quietly mewed. "Would you come hunting with us?... Please?

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

A Patrol with Mother Giphy
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol with Mother   A Patrol with Mother EmptySun 14 Apr 2019 - 7:39

"Hm? Oh, Mosspaw, Lilypaw!" Falconwing shook off the last remains of sleep, rising to her paws. "Of course! Y'know, when I was still a young apprentice, not much older than the two of you, I went on a hunting patrol with Marshstorm and an older apprentice named Poppypaw. We had a little friendly competition, and I was the one who caught the most prey, despite being the youngest! I've always loved a good hunting patrol!" She continued talking as the trio padded out of the makeshift camp, tail twitching with excitement.

A Patrol with Mother Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Patrol with Mother   A Patrol with Mother Empty

Back to top Go down

A Patrol with Mother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum