Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 8 Feb 2019 - 23:03

Swiftstep hopped up onto the Tallrock with a proud twinkle in his amber gaze. A kit was going to be apprenticed today! They will begin their training to soon become a warrior Windclan would be very proud of. The brown tom's face morphed to a serious one before he continued. However, he couldn't completely vanish his excitement. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Swiftstep called with an authoritative tone.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 9 Feb 2019 - 18:48

Tiny Gingerkit slowly peeked out from the nursery when she heard the leader´s voice, she wasn´t supposed to get out, she wasen´t an apprentice yet, but, she was curious, maybe she could see what was happening from there.

"J-just outside the nursery, i won´t go too far"

The young she cat padded a few kit steps out from the nursery and sat, looking at the Tallrock, what was going to happen now?

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony 29019410
Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 19 Feb 2019 - 22:59

The brown tom looked down at the kit with a warm gaze before continuing, "We all gather here today to make one of our kits an apprentice. Gingerkit, please step forward." Once the she-kit did, the deputy nodded approvingly with a small smile and then began to speak again, "Gingerkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Gingerpaw. Barleytuft will be your mentor. He had done greatly with Brookclover's training so I know that he will pass down everything he knows on to you."

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 20 Feb 2019 - 15:41

Barleytuft was always one of the first to arrive at Swiftstep's summoning call; oftentimes when the deputy's voice rang out, a lucky kit would be receiving their apprentice name after having reached six moons. The sandy tabby tom had always had a soft spot for younger cats, especially kits, even when he was a kit and a 'paw himself. He remembered his own excitement he'd felt at receiving his apprentice name and later his warrior name, and he felt great joy for all those who became apprentices after him. When finally enough of the Clan sat in front of the Tallrock, an apprentice ceremony commenced much to Barleytuft's joy.

Swiftstep called out the name of the lucky kit, Gingerkit, and Barleytuft's dark hazel eyes settled on the bundle of calico-and-white just outside the nursery. When the deputy announced the new apprentice's mentor, Barleytuft beamed from ear to ear to hear it was himself. Hoping he didn't look or act too foolish with his excitement, the tabby warrior stood and approached Gingerpaw, dipping his head with a warm and encouraging smile as he offered his nose to touch to hers.

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 20 Feb 2019 - 19:09

Poor Gingerkit nearly jumped at the mention of her name, did she do something bad? But no! She approached as the deputy commanded her, very shy kit steps, and she got the surprising news, she was getting apprenticed! Stars, time sure goes fast, she forgot she was old enough.

When her new mentor approached, she stood there, still, as shy as always but, couldn´t help to relax and smile back at the encouraging expression of the older cat as they touched noses.

"I-i'll do my best" she said.

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony 29019410
Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1