Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Official Ranking Up System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Official Ranking Up System Empty
PostOfficial Ranking Up System

A new topic page has been added to all Clan Information sections.

RiverClan. ThunderClan. ShadowClan. SkyClan. WindClan.

This is a topic for not only leaders/staff, but everyone to keep track of their cat's requirements to rank up. I'd recommend posting for each character in the appropriate sections, and edit your comment as you complete requirements. When you're ready to rank up, PM your Leader or a Staff member. After ranking up, make a new requirements comment for the new rank.

This is specifically for Warriors/MCs. Apprentices and MCAs have to post in ceremony request threads so they do not need to post in Ranks Topics.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact staff ;)

-Pika

Last edited by Pikachu on Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Official Ranking Up System :: Comments

Jay Bird
Re: Official Ranking Up System
Post Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:02 am by Jay Bird
I just have one question. If I have an experienced cat, should I post all their topics that they had to go through to be in that rank (even the requirement from NAW to YW, from YW to Warrior, etc) or just from Warrior to Experienced Warrior???
Anonymous
Post Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:03 am by Guest
Jay Bord wrote:
I just have one question. If I have an experienced cat, should I post all their topics that they had to go through to be in that rank (even the requirement from NAW to YW, from YW to Warrior, etc) or just from Warrior to Experienced Warrior???

Nope, you can post with whatever rank your character is now. AKA, if I have an experienced warrior, you can post for Exp. Warrior ranking up to Senior Warrior. Don't bother back-dating.
Post  by Sponsored content

Official Ranking Up System

Page 1 of 1