Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftly lift your spirit:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Swiftly lift your spirit: Empty
PostSubject: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Swiftly lift your spirit: EmptySat 22 Dec 2018 - 0:27

It was nearing midnight, chilly winds raced across the terrain. A figure slowly sat down on a lone stump. He shivered slightly but didn't make any noise. Quiet is what he looked for. He needed to think, to unscramble all of the jumbled thoughts in his head. He needed to clear all of the worries and painful memories.

Swiftstep wasn't tired today so he had decided to go out and sit at his favorite place in the territory. He might've awakened somebody as he had heard some shifting noises but he paid no mind. He just sat alone, eyes closed and breathing steady. He swore he could sense a presence heading his way but he still didn't budge. Might as well be joined by somebody. Talking was also a good remedy.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Swiftly lift your spirit: EmptyWed 26 Dec 2018 - 10:19

Foxspirit was trying to sleep, but no amount of repositioning or resting could make it come. As she tried yet again, she heard a sound outside. Sitting up, she saw Swiftstep leaving camp. After a moment's thought, Foxspirit headed after him. She padded up to the stump he was sitting on. "Hey," she said, sitting down next to him, "what are you thinking about?"

Swiftly lift your spirit: Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Swiftly lift your spirit: EmptyThu 3 Jan 2019 - 19:00

The tom continued to sit still but he twitched his ear to indicate that he had heard. "Too many worries of moons to come. What brings you here Foxspirit? Did I awaken you? I deeply apologize if I did. I leave the camp and come here when I need to escape my troubles. At least for a little while." Swiftstep finally looked over at the she-cat and slid over so that she may sit next to him. "Is...Is there anything that bothers you?" It was an abrupt question but it made sense to ask it at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Swiftly lift your spirit: EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 10:41

OOC: I'M SO SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE!

Foxspirit looked into Swiftsteap's eyes as he spoke to her. "It's fine, I was already awake." She padded to sit next to him on the stump. She gazed across the moor. Wind tore through the gorese, causing it to bend and sway. she slowly began to speak, "After Lichenmask and his allies were defeated, I-" Foxspirit took a deep breath, "I thought that things would just go back to normal, but- it haven't." She looked up at the stars, their twinkling light filling the shadows. "Everyone- everything, has become so tense. Even after we united against a common foe, just like that, the clans are at eachothers throats again. Attacks, threats..." Foxspirit looked down at her paws, then to Swiftseap. "Why is our first impulse always to atack? To battle to solve our problems? Even when we know it won't. It takes our friends,our familys, but we continue doing it anyways. We act strong in front of the other clans, even though we are all broken inside."

Swiftly lift your spirit: Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Swiftly lift your spirit: EmptyWed 6 Feb 2019 - 23:10

He pressed against her to calm her before he spoke, "Some are driven by a hunger to uphold their clan's honorable reputation, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It only is when intentions become malicious and severe. Our clans did unite but most during kept the mentality that they're clan was superior and had done the most for the rest. Others had been and are prideful of their clan lineage or blood line within their clan and believe all other origins are inferior. Lichenmask and his followers believed only the pure-blooded were fit to survive. As much as we wish all the clans could be united for longer than a battle, it may never happen. We're all very different and have different viewpoints. Despite it all, no belief or view is either correct nor incorrect. That is what most cannot comprehend or don't wish to acknowledge. We can talk and state what we want but must be prepared to defend our position and present factual proof. We all have to accept that even with proof and valuable reason, not all statements will be accepted by all if those particulars stand by their views with a readiness to defend and counter-argue. This is the main concept that shaped our clans to what they are and will continue to be for moons to come. For example, a rabbit-lover telling a lover of frogs that rabbit is the best prey and frogs are absolutely horrible. The rabbit-lover can show evidence all they want but it doesn't mean the frog-lover will agree and begin eating rabbits from then on. The frog-lover will defend their belief and show evidence as well. At the end of the day, neither will reach the end of the debate and it'll continue on for moons. Meanwhile, they'll spread their thoughts to their kin and then those cats to their kin. It goes on and on. Even generations after, we can still notice the little things that can start an argument between two cats or even two clans. It may even blow up to be as large as a war if the situation involved unnecessary death or unjustified injuries. We hide our anguish and brokenness behind a barrier of strong pride and close bonds. We need to be strong mentally, emotionally, and physically to survive to the next day."

So much time had passed as Swiftstep ranted. The tom had poured his thoughts and inner struggles out for Foxspirit to hear. The deputy let out a relieved sigh. He had so much bottled up and this chat was helping. The brown tom-cat looked over at his clan-mate and waited for a response from her.

OOC: Essay has been completed! XD (Super sorry for my late reply! :0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Swiftly lift your spirit: Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftly lift your spirit:
Page 1 of 1