Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) Empty
PostSubject: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptyFri 14 Dec 2018 - 22:58

(So with Wolven inactivity as sort of recent I kind of want to get this rolling so this is something to kind of keep her occupied until they come on))

The dilute gingerish cream kitten with dilute black blended patches moved into Riverclan. Her and her uncle had been residing at the edge of the territory since the day before. They had been hoping to come across a patrol but she had gotten impatient and hungry so she had decided to go after a watervole had passed her and she had given chase. The 5 moon old she kit smiling as she leapt after it her hunger urging her on. She hadn't wanted to wake her uncle and had followed the vole into riverclan territory. She missed it as it scurried into a hiding spot. She stood dejected her tail lowered before she drew her tongue over her scabbed over claw wound on her shoulder. The scratch on her cheek having scabbed over and was starting to heal. Lengxue's ears pricked as she heard someone coming and her ears lowered nervously. Her curly fur starting to puff out a little nervously

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a

Last edited by Lengxue on Sun 16 Dec 2018 - 10:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptySat 15 Dec 2018 - 0:14

Streampaw had been hunting close to the borders, now that his sickness was gone he tried to almost dubble the patrols he normally did.
He had been chasing a vole when an unfamiliar cent came into his nose, he wondered if he should cal (npc) but decided against it. He could deal with this alone.

He followed the cent until he saw it, a young she-kit with a creamy fur.
A rouge.
His neck fur puffed up just thinking about rouges, they were usually the ones bringing problems to the clans. Who did this kit think she was to just walk into their territory?
maybe she has backup with her
He should have thought of that earlier! But yet when he censed the air only her cent was found.
So he took al his courage and walked to the she-kit who now seemed to have seen him.
"H..Hi I a Streampaw of River- Riverclan. You are on ou- our territory and I a..ask you to leave now" His words came out pathetic to say the least so he puffed his chest fur up to look bigger and waited for the she-kits reply.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptySat 15 Dec 2018 - 10:40

The little creamish curly furred she kit looked to the Tom whom spoke to her. Her curly furred tail flicked nervously as she looked at the clan cat. "I...I can't me and my uncle ...we were waiting to meet with the leader or deputy to have pardon to rest for just a little bit before moving on.....we had been waiting since yesterday and I'm so hungry"She mewed her ears lowered some her big golden amber eyes looking to the apprentice sadly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 0:46

Streampaw was silent for a second, deciding what he should do next.
He had mixed feelings on this, on one hand the warrior code did say that a warrior can never leave behind a kit in need but on the other hand the kit had a caretaker.
The kit did seem to be very hungry and overal just looked tired to Streampaw. He took a deep breath wondered if he was making the right decision and spoke " Alright, I wil guide you and your uncle to the camp but I have no idea if the leader will allow you and your uncle to stay" he glanced at the kit "but I am sure that they will atlas give you two something to eat".
He was not sure of the last part due to bare-leaf they barely had enough to feed the clan let alone outsiders but looking at the kit he was fully ready to skip eating for a day if his meal would go to the kit.

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 0:57

Minkpaw padded through the reeds and grass towards the river, opening his mouth for the scent of some prey. The unfamiliar scent of a cat hit his tongue at about the same time his ears picked up the sounds of talking, and he darted towards it. Bursting through a thin screen of reeds, he broke out onto the other side to see a cream she-cat and his Clan-mate, Streampaw. His hackles almost immediately rose at the sight of the strange cat, and he stepped forwards beside the other apprentice. "Who are you? What are you doing here? This is Clan territory."
He eyed her warily, his tail twitching behind him. She's almost as big as I am....
(ooc: he heard nothing of the conversation btw)

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower | Jaculus (not pictured)
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw

Last edited by Chickenwing on Sun 16 Dec 2018 - 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 11:32

Lengxue blinked looking up at him. She was grateful for the offer and gave a small nod"o..ok thank...you"She mewed before she fell quiet her ears lowering even more as she seen another cat show up.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 13:49

The leader did not need someone who announced what was going to happen this time. Right before he was about to leave the camp for a small hunting patrol, he smelled something weird in the air. He told the rest of his clanmates to come back, that they would hunt later and then he proceeded to leave the camp just in time to find two apprentices with a young rogue by their side. He stepped forward to them at first with a stoic expression. Unlike he would have done in the past, he wasn't going to rush on things but, instead, wait for what they had to say. "Streampaw, Minkpaw, would you like to explain to me what's happening?" He asked, keeping his stance straight. Jaystar gave a short glance to the strange cat who seemed to almost have the age of an apprentice. She was weak, that was clear and rather young.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 19:37

(ooc: I'm not really sure whether they're coming back to camp or Jaystar just smelled them out in the bush somewhere, lol, so I'm just gonna assume they're still where they found her)
Minkpaw jumped as a sudden voice sounded behind them, twisting around to see Jaystar. His mouth almost immediately went dry as he opened it to answer the other tom's question. "We... I...." He took a deep breath, sternly ordering the panic out of his system. "I was just out hunting. Then I heard some voices and smelled a strange cat, so I went over to investigate." He glanced sideways at said cat, trying to judge whether she was going to run at the sight of the big tabby tom.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower | Jaculus (not pictured)
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 20:01

Yet another cat showed up and her fur prickled beyond nervous now. She looked to the leader for a moment her ears flattened against her skull"w...who are you?"She mewed quietly her tail curling sound her leg. She crouched making herself smaller unintentional. She wanted to run but she wanted to find somewhere safe against her evil mother too."I..just need to talk to the leader...a..and me and my uncle will be on our way.."She stammered before she fell quiet her stomach growling almost loudly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 11:18

Streampaw's tail twitched as he saw Jaystar come in he looked at the she-kit who was trying to say something before the growling of her belly stopped her another spike of pity struck him as he began to realize how hungry the kit must really be. Looking up at Jaystar he was filled determination to help the kit out as he spoke " I found the kit on our territory, it seemed like she did not intend to come here and that the crossing of the border was by accident." He acutely did not know if that was true but it made the kit seem better so he was just going with it. " I..I asked the kit to leave but she explained herself and...I..I think we should not just let her go out there together with her uncle in the cold. That could mean the death of her". He looked up at the leader with a mix of fear and determination in his eyes.He did not know why but he wanted to help this kit.
The warrior code says to never leave a kit to his own demise to I am doing it right, right?

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) EmptyFri 21 Dec 2018 - 12:18

The leader heard what they had to say with a serious, focused expression. It seemed that Minkpaw wasn't so sure about what was going on and that the little kitten didn't know who he was. However, Streampaw did know more about the reason of why the kit was here. After he was done, Jaystar laid his eyes on the light-furred she-cat, once again noticing how thin she was and weak. He let out a short, silent sigh and then turned his body back, looking from the corner of his eyes at the young cats behind him. "Bring her to the camp with me. We will talk in my den after she's treated properly. Once we arrive, I'll send a patrol to find this uncle and ask what are their intentions. Let's head back home."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)   Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in) Empty

Back to top Go down

Begining of a New Day(rc cats welcome to jump in)
Page 1 of 1