Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon Empty
PostSubject: I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon   I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 6:13

You know how this works. Ask a question, I answer it. I might answer with pictures, I might answer with just words. Yes, you can ask me as well. Clear? Good. Now fill out the form please:

Code:
[b]Who's asking?:[/b]
[b]Who's being asked?:[/b]
[b]Question:[/b]

Who you can ask:

Me

Living:
Nutfur
Nectarleap
Curlyfeather
Swoopnose
Dryad

Dead:
Shrewheart (ThunderClan YW)
Annabelle (Kittypet)

I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon   I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 6:19

(Hope it's okay that I ask two questions XD)

Who's asking?: Sweetheart
Who's being asked?: Nutfur
Question: "Do you sometimes regret going behind Ivystar's back to help ThunderClan try to save Lionspark? I know I do sometimes... only because my elder son hates me for it..."

Who's asking?: Scorchfang
Who's being asked?: Curlyfeather
Question: "Despite everything I've done in the past as an apprentice, do you think I've changed. Do you... Do you consider me... a friend?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon   I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 7:00

Yoshachu wrote:
Who's asking?: Sweetheart
Who's being asked?: Nutfur
Question: "Do you sometimes regret going behind Ivystar's back to help ThunderClan try to save Lionspark? I know I do sometimes... only because my elder son hates me for it..."

I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon Screen33

"I regret it only for two reasons. The bigger of the two being that Lionspark didn't want to leave. Our punishment is also something I wish didn't happen. But despite being stuck in camp, if Lionspark had chosen to leave I would do it over again."

Yoshachu wrote:
Who's asking?: Scorchfang
Who's being asked?: Curlyfeather
Question: "Despite everything I've done in the past as an apprentice, do you think I've changed. Do you... Do you consider me... a friend?"

"I guess I do. You've changed from codebreaking argumentative jerk to a kind cat who knows when helping is appropriate. You don't obsess over my care like some cats, but you are willing to help. That's something I respect, so I can definitely say you have changed, and I guess you're my friend. That isn't to say I'm not jealous of you. You are way younger and less experienced than me, but still you have more apprentices, are a better clanmate, have actually changed from being a jerk, and you're the deputy. I can't say I don't envy you. But I would like to call you my friend, though I will always take the chance to use your younger self against you."

I may add a picture for Curly and Scorch later.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon   I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 8:32

Who's asking?: Blossomheart
Who's being asked?: Dryad
Question: What'll you do with your life now that you know how to hunt? Will you just go live with your father? What if he's not there?

Who's asking?: Flickerpaw
Who's being asked?: Shrewheart
Question: Was confessing the right thing to do? Sometimes I wonder... Now my family will be mourning over both Specklefang and me. I wish I still had you to confide in...

Who's asking?: allmycats.com
Who's being asked?: Annabelle
Question: What's it like to be a kittypet?

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon   I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 12:24

Jade wrote:
Who's asking?: Blossomheart
Who's being asked?: Dryad
Question: What'll you do with your life now that you know how to hunt? Will you just go live with your father? What if he's not there

I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon Screen34

"I plan to go live with my father, yeah. Not having rely off of anyone but myself and having him around so I don't get lonely. It will be paradise. But if I don't find him, I don't know. Could I live with you?"

Jade wrote:
Who's asking?: Flickerpaw
Who's being asked?: Shrewheart
Question: Was confessing the right thing to do? Sometimes I wonder... Now my family will be mourning over both Specklefang and me. I wish I still had you to confide in...

"Confessing was the right thing, so don't worry your head off about it. Keeping it a secret would be cowardly and stupid. You'll find a way to get through this."

Jade wrote:
Who's asking?: allmycats.com
Who's being asked?: Annabelle
Question: What's it like to be a kittypet?

"Amazing. My two legs feed me, give me stuff, care for me, and I don't have to do anything in return. For the most part, I get to do whatever I want. But it doesn't hide me from the true horrors of the world."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon   I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Re-jump on this bandwagon
Page 1 of 1