Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures: Empty
PostSubject: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures: EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 21:07

Cloverleaf was scanning the camp clearing, eager to find somebody to come adventuring with her. She had an urge to head over to the Stony Hollow. It was one of the first places she had visited in her energized youth.

The pretty warrior soon smirked once she spotted somebody interesting and strode up with her charming smile. It was an apprentice who she'd seen before but never had the need to speak to. Her vibrant green eyes closed, forming a closed-eye smile. "Hey there you! Name's Cloverleaf. I was wondering if you'd be willing to take a walk with me in an awesome part of the territory? I need someone to talk to and you seemed interesting enough!" It was true. It was going to be a nice walk while somewhere she deemed awesome. She stood, ears twitching as she waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures: EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 20:31

A thin, yellow-green eye opened and peered out towards the she-cat. With his head resting on his paws and his eyes closed, one could only assume he was sleeping. Despite his tendency to stick to a strict schedule, Morningpaw took it upon himself to nap, for once in his life. Yet the one time he thought he might deserve such a thing, it seemed fate disagreed.

"I suppose you're not wrong about me being interesting," he huffed, a small smirk hidden behind his paw. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm the most interesting cat in this clan." Stretching his paws forward, he flexed retracted his claws as a long, loud yawn escaped his lips. "I'm curious about this 'awesome' part of the territory, so why not?" The russet and white tabby flicked his tail with amusement and stood, his back arching as he stretched the last of the sleep in his body away.

Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures: N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures: EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 14:22

Cloverleaf chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe you are the most interesting one in the clan. If you weren't, I wouldn't have asked you to come with me. Only cats who seem cool enough are allowed to come with me." The last statement was said in a joking tone. She then began to walk toward the camp entrance. Before she fully exited, she turned back to address the tom, "Name's Cloverleaf. What's your name sport?" Her green eyes were filled with a playful twinkle and she had a grin to match.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures: EmptyMon 10 Dec 2018 - 15:03

S-Sport? His eyes squinted for a moment before he rose his head tall and puffed out his chest. He couldn't be sure how much older she was than him, but he was confident the gap was smaller than she expected. "Morningpaw, though I'm sure that'll change soon." He padded forward, slipping past the she-cat and out of the bramble walls that protected the camp. "So, Cloverleaf, since you seem so confident about your status, I'm sure wherever we're headed is beyond measure."

Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures: N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures: EmptySun 23 Dec 2018 - 23:36

Cloverleaf snorted and nudged the tom with a shoulder. "I'm just playing with you Morningpaw. You might almost be the same age as me." said the warrior when the tom began to stand tall. She grinned when he walked past her and out of the camp. She quickly made her way over to him, green eyes gleaming as he wondered out loud about the place. "You bet it is! And guess what?" Cloverleaf shuffled close to him, faces practically touching, as she began to whisper, "Kits and apprentices are banned from going there but since i'm going, you can come too. Lucky you!" The warrior then backed away and beckoned for the other to follow. She began walking at a rapid pace. Can't be wasting anymore time!

The pair eventually stood in front of the stone log that led to a dark and ominous cave that seemed to never end. The warrior felt giddy being back there. During most of her training, she had countless returned there and memorized a good amount of the beginning parts of the cave. She loved the thrill and danger.

Cloverleaf nudged Morningpaw once again and began to step forward. "This whole place is the Stony Hollow, boring if you ask me, but that place in front is where we're going into. It's a cave rumored to never end. It's even killed a few cats! How creepy but interesting is that? I've got the beginning parts memorized since I used to sneak over here as an apprentice. How I found my way out was that I would leave a trail of markings on the walls as I walked. They were big enough to be felt in the darkness. Since you're tagging along, you can help me mark! We're going to have to redo the ones I did before as they're faded a bit. We need them well-made so that we can get out. This'll be really fun! We won't go too far as this'll be new for you but we'll go a bit farther than I had done previously."

The warrior walked into the log and waited by the opening. She turned to address Morningpaw, "Are you ready?" She wanted to make sure he was really up for this. He could turn back if he wanted to. She wasn't forcing him to come with her. Although, she hoped he'd stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:   Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures: Empty

Back to top Go down

Clover-filled mornings and troublesome adventures:
Page 1 of 1