Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 19:37

Acornfall decided to walk alone to Fourtrees.  Although there was still the danger of Shade, she went anyways.  If that mange-pelt decides to show up here, Acornfall decided, he’ll be torn into pieces. Soon, she came across an apprentice. Even though it wasn’t a SkyClan cat, it was good to be friendly. This was neutral territory, after all. ”Hello, what’s your name?” she asked.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) Image10
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 19:43

Blossompaw had never seen such scorch marks. Of course she hadn't seen much only recently being appre ticed but she was eager to learn. She was quiet for a moment. She hadn't been clan born and was having to learn as she went. She had seen her parents killed in front of her as a kit and it still frightened her but she had tried not to remember it. Quietly the apprentice placed her paws on the scorched earth tentively. She then blinked hearing a new voice and she looked up seeing a warrior."Oh..hi I'm Blossompaw"She mewed friendly"What's yours?"

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 21:35

”My name is Acornfall,” she replied. ”How are you doing?”

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 21:39

"Its nice to meet you I'm doing good...by any chance do you know what happened here?"She asked curiously by no means having any intentions on having a fight.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 21:58

Acornfall shook her head. ”Not really, just that purist cats wanted to kill all non-pure cats and the clans stopped them in this battle. I wasn’t there, if you were wondering.” The brown tabby she-cat watched Blossompaw with amber eyes, looking at her every movement.

OOC: We need something other than this to get Acorn mad because I don’t want to go out of character. Just have Blossom mention how Acorn’s life is going. That will start the fight.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 22:01

(Ok)

"Oh ok...so tell me about you what's your life like ?"She asled not meaning any harm by it as she sat down facing the she cat.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 22:27

Blossompaw’s innocent question rattled Acornfall inside. Out came an Acornfall that nobody had ever seen. ”Guess what? It’s horrible!” Acornfall yowled, unsheathing her claws. ”Everyone, EVERY cat that I have ever cared about... is DEAD. Everyone!” The brown she-cat leapt onto the apprentice, not thinking about the repercussions. She was just so mad and so frustrated that she couldn’t think straight. She slid down by accident, but she still tried to slash at Blossompaw.

Acornfall used Belly Rake on Blossompaw, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Acornfall:
HP: 45/45
SP: 150/160

Blossompaw:
HP: 10/20
SP: 80/80

OOC: can Blossompaw attack Acornfall to knock some sense back into Acornfall so Acorn doesn’t kill Blossompaw in her rage? Also, can it still count as a battle?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 22:37

It should count it counts as long as the battle system is used from my understanding)

Blossompaw blinked in surprise fear overtaking the young apprentice as she was attacked. Ear flattened she knew she had to defend herself. She winced and moved as quick as she could putting some room to think her belly stinging with pain. Just as she was moving she ran up grabbing ahold of Acornfall's tail and yanked.

Blossompaw used Tail yank dealing 2 damage and using 10 sp
Acornfall:
HP: 43/45
SP: 150/160

Blossompaw:
HP: 10/20
SP: 70/80

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 22:58

The yank on the tail was enough to shake Acornfall back into reality. After a while, the brown she-cat realized what she had done, feeling guilty about it. ”Are you okay? I’m sorry that I hurt you like that, I really am. I just went crazy for a little while.” Acornfall was pretty sure that Blossompaw would never forgive her, but Acornfall thought that hopefully, she could make amends. ”I think you should go, just in case... something like that happens again.”

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 23:09

Blossompaw stepped back quickly unsure if she would attack again or not. She just wince ever so slightly when she mkved just the right way. She just hoped the wound wasn't too bad. She couldn't check to see she just felt the wounds and knew she needed to get it checked."i..its fine i shouldn't ha..have asked it was none of my business"She mewed quietly."you are right though i..need to get back"She mewed before without another word the pale she cat moved heading back to windclan camp.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 16:21

When Blossompaw left, Acornfall replied under her breath, ”It wasn’t you.  It was me.  Everything I did today was a mistake.”  I have to tell Tinystar about what I did. The brown tabby walked back to camp, hoping the best for Blossompaw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)   Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees Skirmish(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1