Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 12:53

Spotpaw had been wandering around and found himself at Fourtrees. It was a clear, crisp day, though it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The spotted tom stopped to see two chattering she-cats. The Thunderclan murderer and a Skyclan-smelling cat, and approaching was a grey cat. "What are you all here for? I'm Spotpaw." "Flickerpaw. I was just wandering and I found this Skyclan cat, so we're chilling over here." Said the ginger she-cat stoically. "I... I'm Wolfpaw. I had to get away from my Clan." The grey tom seemed worried. "Hey! I'm Blossompaw. I was just walking around." Greeted the white-and-pink bicolor she-cat. "Seems we all just wandered here, then?" He asked in curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 13:14

Rosepaw shivered as the remnants of leaf-bare nipped at her paws and nose. She could still slightly see her breath in the cold of the morning, her eyes in slits. She had a thick- but short- furred pelt. This is why she usually curled up in her nest, with her long fluffy tail covering her limbs. But today she woke up early, expecting to go training with her mentor. But this was not the case apparently. She didn't know how training really worked and just assumed it was an everyday thing, learning it wasn't was kind of a good thing to Rosepaw. It meant more days she would get to sleep in. She had gotten up quite early, like very early. There were barely any cats out, so she stretched and padded out of the den. Her yellow-amber eyes still looking around, searching for something to do. 

But, in the lonely silence of the clearing, she found nothing. And soon her eyes were glued to the yellow-greens of the fields near the edge of the forest, where Windclan territory ended. And suddenly, it was as if she wasn't moving her body but it was exiting the camp.
She knew she would get in trouble for leaving without a warrior but she continued on, brushing past the grass and dunes and the wetlands until she finally reached the end of the territory where the forest grew with lush ferns surrounding it. The sun was higher overhead then it had been, and her eyes were now wide with curiosity and adventure. Rosepaw looked back, what was she doing? But she didn't think very long about what she was doing as soon as the thought entered her mind it had left and she began her trek in the forest. It smelled richly of numerous plants and different animals she had not smelled before, and many mice scurried beneath her paws in the undergrowth of the forest. She didn't feel those splashes of wind she usually felt in the Windclan territories, in fact, there was barely any wind. It was only warm rays of sun she felt, well the rays that managed to filter through the leaves of the trees.

Her journey through this unknown forest was long and soon her paws got sore from going so far, not to mention the fact she was practically lost because she had never been here and didn't know where she had been going. But soon- she came across a very striking landmark. Four-trees, it was gorgeous. And the clearing was long and the paw-prints of other cats were stamped into the dirt like paws in the snow. Numerous smells of many cats wafted in her direction, but they weren't the same smell. She could see the pelts of other cats around her age huddled in the four-trees, talking. Rosepaw wanted to join in but she looked at an intruder, and being a windclanner it would be extremely odd for her to appear this far away from camp. 

So, she ducked down in some bushes and watched them mingle, but she didn't realize her bright red tail sticking out of the bush.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 13:21

daisyheart and spottedpelt decided to go hunting when they found themselves at fourtrees. "What is she doing here?" Spottedpelt hissed as she saw flickerpaw. daisyheart rolled her eyes at how much she hated her. they ran down the hill."hey flickerpaw." she said smiling at her apprentice.

rosepaw was walking in the territory to get away from camp when she decided to see if her friends where at fourtrees. she ran all the way there and smiled as she saw her friends. "hi guys." she said smiling.

frostfeather noticed some apprentices leave so she followed them to fourtrees where she saw her friends. she stared at them then walked forward. "hey guys whats going on?" she asked looking at all the cats.

swirlpaw needed to get away from all the scary cats and decided to walk in the territory. when she neard fourtrees she heard voices and hid in bush. she looked out of the bush and saw many starngers all together, she stayed hidden.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 13:38

Heronpaw padded to Fourtrees, suddenly seeing cats here.  What's going on!? he thought as he saw warriors and apprentices from all clans.  It looked like they were chatting with each other like it was the Gathering.  Heronpaw knew that this wasn't true.  There was no full moon. "Hey, Spotpaw! Why are there so many cats here? This isn't a full moon!" he mewed to the white spotted tom.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 13:51

Spotpaw looked at Heronpaw. "I dunno. Seems we all wandered here." He looked at the red tail. "Who's this, in the bush?" He peeked in a few bushes and found Swirlpaw and Rosepaw. "Come on out, you two."

Flickerpaw looked at Spottedpelt. Just happened to come here."

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 15:56

Foxfire had randomly passed through the edge of four trees, where he then saw a group of cats from all clans. What in StarClan are they all doing over there? He thought. It wasn’t common for cats to meet up at fourtrees when it wasn’t the full moon. Well, there still is a truce, I’ll go see what’s up.
He padded over to the group. ”Hey everyone, what going on here?”
Rainpaw had been given permission to explore by himself for the first time. He didn’t mean to wander all the way to fourtrees. But when he saw the group of cats that gathered there, he became very interested. He padded over to check things out. ”Hello e-everyone.. wh-wh-what are you all- you all doing her-here?” He cringed at his own stutter. He hated meeting new cats because there first impression of him is always ”Why does he talk funny?”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 19:26

Wolfpaw looked almost relieved. "G- Good to know I'm n- not the only cat in the Clans- in the f- forest with a sti- stutter. I- It- You're Windclan, corre- right?" He looked at Rainpaw. He had snuck out through the Dirtplace and if he felt the need to kill, he would go back. No problem.

OOC: fun fact; in real life, I have a stutter. Used to be much worse, and I couldn't say S, so I know what it's like to stutter. Good job on the realistic stutter, Ivyy!

IC: Spotpaw, Flickerpaw, and Blossompaw said nothing.

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 20:15

OOC: I didn’t realize Wolfpaw had a stutter cool! I actually probably was able to get the stutter for Rain pretty well because I also in fact have a stutter! Not terrible though. Huh, who knew we’d both have one?
IC:
Rainpaw glanced at the other WindClan apprentice, and nodded. ”I thought I was the- was the onl-ly ca-cat her wh-who-who has a st-stutt-ter,” He replied, relieved that someone else could relate to him. He didn’t know Wolfpaw well, but he was suddenly very fond of him.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 7:45

(Hello you guys are forgetting the order of posting)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 8:05

OOC: I don’t see what you mean?

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 9:08

(Your not waiting for mam or swift to post)

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 16:35

OOC: Wait for Swiftey to post people

Heronpaw stood there, listening to the conversations.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)   The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Big Accidental Fourtrees Meetup(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: