Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Go Harder On Me [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

Go Harder On Me [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 1:08 am

Stagpaw sat at the entrance of the camp as the sun barley peaked over the crests of the hills. His first training session. Smokepelt and him had toured the territory the day before, but he had promised to do a one on one training with him. His long claws sunk into the hardening ground. He would be Smokepelt's best apprentice - even from the first day. The tom curled his lip just thinking about it.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Making his way over to his newest apprentice, Smokepelt gave his pelt a shake. "Let's go," he mewed bluntly and padded through the entrance of the camp towards the training area. for there wasn't more else needed to say. Besides, he wasn't a very talkative cat these days, which Stagpaw would learn soon enough. During his apprentice ceremony, the newly named apprentice had called him an old cat, which Smokepelt didn't take to heart, but he'd show Stagpaw how much fight he still had in him...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Go Harder On Me [Closed] VHQrlk5
Go Harder On Me [Closed] 1QYZaRo

Go Harder On Me [Closed] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 3:01 am

The large apprentice padded after his mentor. He thought nothing of the curtness of his mentor, he was just excited to get going. His long tail curled in an s as they made their way up a hill. Come on? Why did they have to travel so far just to fight?

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 8:43 pm

Reaching the training area, Smokepelt turned to his apprentice, a blank look on his face as he gave his pelt a shake. "Do you know anything about battling already?" he asked. Might as well ask instead of possibly teaching the apprentice something over again.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Stagpaw finally was able to rest and sit down as his mentor talked to him. "I know I need to use my size to plow everyone over." he said with a gleam in his eye. He really didn't know anything about fighting, but he would never admit it to his mentor. He wanted to be the best. Right now.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Listening to his apprentice, Smokepelt couldn't help but wince under his pelt at the ignorance his Stagpaw's words. He'd thought that once, but he'd been everything but correct in that theory, and where he ended up because of it was a true disappointment. "That's where you're wrong," Smokepelt grumbled bluntly, meeting his apprentice's glinted gaze with his empty one. "Strength is not always the answer, especially when you think that your strength will be the reason you succeed. Unity is strength. When we are united as clanmates, great things happen," the warrior mewed, flexing his claws as he let out a yawn.

"Battling is not always about strength, but about wits. I remember watching this tiny little SkyClan cat fight with the courage of any regular cat, using his cleverness and spirits to take down his opponent, for size and strength certainly weren't on his side," Smokepelt commented, hoping Stagpaw was getting the message. Crouching down in a defensive stance, his muscles flexing under his pelt, he met his apprentice's gaze once more. While he hadn't done much intensive battle training lately, he would for sure put Stagpaw in his place. "Come at me," he growled, setting the tone.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Stagpaw lowered himself to the ground. His thick body looked like a gosh darn rock in the middle of the field. Well, a brown and white one. With a growl, the undisciplined apprentice leaped towards Smokepelt, flying through the air with claws out stretched. It was quite comical really.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Watching as the apprentice readied himself for his attack, Smokepelt loosened the tension that sat throughout his muscles. Just like he'd told Stagpaw, strength wasn't everything and being nimble when fighting was surprisingly effective. Well, of course he wasn't as agile as he'd been in previous moons, seeing as though his age was catching up to him, but even so, teaching his apprentice a lesson wouldn't be difficult.

Looking at Stagpaw with narrow eyes, Smokepelt shifted his weight to the side as the apprentice eagerly flung himself at him. ith a single fell swoop, Smokepelt brought down a large sheathed paw onto Stagpaw's back, which sent him tumbling to the dusty ground bellow. It was all over and done in just a matter of seconds, which is what made real battles so dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Stagpaw grunted as his nose dove into the dirt. He picked himself up, shaking off his pelt from the dirt. With a huff, he tried again, launching himself towards his mentor again.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 3:51 am

"You mousebrain. Did you not hear anything I just said?" Smokepelt growled as he easily maneuvered around the apprentice once more. Waiting for Stagpaw to get up again, the large tom slithered forward. Sneaking up behind his blockhead of an apprentice, he pinned Stagpaw to the ground, though unlike most training sessions, his claws were extended. Effortlessly holding Stagpaw down under his weight, he leaned down so that his muzzle was next to the younger tom's ear. "Now. What did I say about battling?" he hissed through bared teeth, his claws just about to dig through his apprentice's thick coat, which made him wonder; maybe his stupidity was from all the extra fluff he carried with him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Harder On Me [Closed]   Go Harder On Me [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Go Harder On Me [Closed]
Page 1 of 1