Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)

Go down 
+3
Transient
Chickenwing
Laurel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 18:49

Xuexi looked to Wolf and nodded gratefully as she brough her two troublesome kits back. Leaving Lwngxue the only one way off playing by herself luckily not in the rafters."This is Wolf..Rift and you aren't to go up into the rafters again. It is way to dangerous. Tbat goes for you as well Mao"Xuexi mewed sternly

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 19:55

Wolf smiled, an amused look on her face at Rift's attempt to make her forget everything. "Your mother introduced me by name. As for how I caught you, I wasn't born in the Regime like you. I was born in the Clans. My mother was SkyClan, cats that are amazing at climbing and even running from branch to branch like squirrels, and my father was WindClan, the fastest Clan in the forest. I came here as a kit, and I've grown up here since. Xeuxi and Shade were like a mother and father to me." She paused for a moment, ear flicking. Why had she just mentioned the Clans and Shade? She couldn't hesitate now, or it might look suspicious. "I suppose my inborn skills haven't shown themselves until needed in saving you, kit."

The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 20:10

Rift looked up at Wolf as she began to talk, no longer just acting interested. Her eyes practically glowed at the mention of climbing and running. "Teach me!" She bounced to her paws, her small but strong claws kneading the ground as she stared up at Wolf. "I want to run on trees!"

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 22:22

Wolf laughed, hiding slight nervousness as she flicked her tail. "I don't think Xeuxi would want you back up in the rafters anytime soon, but I could show you a few tricks to practice your leg strength and coordination on the ground. And it's not just for climbing. Having every strike powerful, every move precise, makes you a dangerous opponent in battle. Watch me." Wolf leaped into the air, hind legs kicking powerfully off the ground, before she landed on all four paws, regaining her balance quickly. She then lifted her tail high into the air. "Try to bat at the tip of my tail, then land as neatly as you can. Remember to kick off with your hind legs and not your front, as they will get you higher. And get all of your legs in position just as you begin to fall. This exercise trains strength, precision, speed of reflex, and agility." She flicked the very tip of her tail, waiting for the kit.

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 23:40

Rift watched with eager eyes Wolf leapt into the air, and then lifted her tail. All she caught of the rest of what Wolf said was "bat at my tail" and then she leaped, pushing with her back legs as hard as she could. Stretching out with her forepaws, she managed to just barely touch it, feeling a tingle of satisfaction as her claws brushed the end.Before she could prepare for it, her back paws hit the ground, and she stumbled, only managing to stop herself from falling over by some rapid paw placing and tail waving.
"I did it!" She grinned up at the other she-cat, her tail stuck straight up into the air. Hah! Let's see if I can do it again! Coiling her back legs and almost shoving herself into the ground, she pushed off harder, trying to clap her paws over the tail-tip. This time, she managed to land a bit better, with less desperate flailing.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 23:48

Wolf chuckled again. She had forgotten how amusing kits could be when they weren't Lichenmask's. "Not bad, little warrior. Keep up with this pace and you'll be jumping around in the rafters before you know it." She smiled, looking out over the barn and locating Lengxue, playing by herself. "Lenxue! Do you want to join us in a game of catch-the-tail?" The silver bengal called.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Nov 2018 - 23:56

Lengxue blinked as she looked up hay straws under her paw and one caught in her mouth. She blinked spitting it out"U-uh s-sure I guess"She mewed quietly making her way over.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 23:00

Rift scampered over to her sister and gave her a shove in Wolf's direction. "Come on, Lenxue! We're learning to jump to the stars!"
Giving one final shove, she then dashed ahead of her sister and leaped at Wolf's tail again, twisting to brush the tip and then land again on all four paws. "Bet you can't do better than that!"

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 23:33

Wolf continued to smile. I might actually miss them when I leave. Especially that little troublemaker Rift. "Very good, Rift. Lengxue, why don't you try?" She grinned, enjoying herself. Self-entitled little brats had been annoying, but Xeuxi's kits were active and eager to learn. Something she could appreciate in any cat.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 23:56

Lengxue looked to her sister quietly for a moment her fur bristled nervously as her sister shoved her. Looking at Wolf she blinked"I wasn't over here when you showed her how do I do it?"She asked not extremely interested in the idea of leaping for a tail. Though she had heard her mention something about the clans and that had caught her interest but she said nothing on it.

Xuexi watched noticing for a moment how careful Wolf was being about what she said and her eyes narrowed ever so slightly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Nov 2018 - 1:57

Wuqi buried his head back underneath the pile of straw, trying to stifle his giggles as he listened to the commotion outside. One part of him wanted to go and join them, but he had just had an idea that was much more fun. He was going to stay hidden, and see how long it takes for anyone to find him. He knew that his siblings were busy with Wolf, but maybe one of them might notice his absence. And when they did, it would be so funny to see the looks on their faces when he jumps out and scares them! Wuqi giggled again, pressing his face closer against the straw in an attempt to stop the sound from drifting through. He knew that it did, though. Whoops.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~

Last edited by Titanium on Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 8:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Nov 2018 - 7:33

Wolf looked at Lengxue curiously. She was a shy little one, very different from any kit she had met thus far. Even Canren was peaceful, but anything buy shy. Her ear flicked in Wuqi's direction at his stifled giggles, though she kept quiet. "All you have to do is leap at my tail then land on all four paws again. Placing your paws in position just as you start to fall helps." She glanced towards Xeuxi, smiling. Wolf had been too far away to notice Xeuxi's slight signs of suspicion, and continued with what she was doing, unworried.

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Nov 2018 - 18:10

A pair of amber eyes stared on at his sister's children. He had watched, as he was good at doing at this point, for a while. He decided as their kin, he should introduce himself. Perhaps keep his sister from telling the kits that the clans were horrible and evil already when they were so young. With that his scarred paw started him off padding towards the kits. Many looked like him and Shade and Xuexi. Brown tabby coats. Some were a cream color from their father however.

"Hello little ones. I'm your mother's brother, Canren." His voice was soft and kind, despite his rather scary outward appearance. He was skinny, scarred, and his fur was a mess. However when he looked back at Xuexi, his eyes shown a harder, more hostile look. She knew what side he was on.

The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Nov 2018 - 18:13

Xuexi just to say nothing for a moment but looked to where Wuqi was hiding.

Lengxue blinked and gave a small nod before she braced herself leaning back on her back legs before she pushed off leaping up at her tail aiming with her paw to swipe her paw at it and landed on her paws. Turning she looked to hwr"like...that?"she mewed. She then looked at Canren and blinked curiously"hi I'm Lengxue"She mewed making her way over to him her tail waving happily and yet curiously.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Nov 2018 - 18:27

Wolf looked at Lengxue. "Yes, just like that. You're good at this!"She purred, before turning to Canren. "Hello, Canren." She turned her back to Xeuxi to face him, and smiled, though her voice remained monotone, even tinged with false resent. Canren was an ally now. She could help him, he could help her. But she couldn't give away the fact she was running. Perhaps she could speak to him in private. "I'm on your side now." She muttered, forming her lips carefully to make it look more like "Don't let her down." to onlookers. Her tail flicked once as she turned back to the kits, this time jumping onto a low rafter and letting her tail hang down as more of a challenge.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)   The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Shaggy Bloodlets(open to regime after kits post)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next