Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Foretelling [open]

Go down 
+11
Ice
Middy
Cays
ruska
Transient
Wolven
Yoshachu
Not
Falcarolwing
Drippy
Seer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

A Foretelling [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foretelling [open]   A Foretelling [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 15:16

Wolf's ears flattened. Xeuxi was probably right, if she wanted to help the Regime, she had to be alive to help. "Yes, Xeuxi. I'm sorry, it won't happen again." Internally, she was frustrated. This Lichenmask only seemed to be a weak coward who hid behind the claws of his followers. Too much like the Clan leaders. However, even weak cowards could be dangerous if they had enough cats behind them. She had been foolish to act out like that, where she could be torn apart by the claws of the Exiles. As much as she disliked Lichenmask, she could never betray Shade and Xeuxi, and, even if she could, the Exiles would probably kill her if she so much as laid a claw on their little leader. I need to remember my duty. My loyalty is to Shade and Xeuxi, them alone. I might not raise a claw to fight for Lichenmask unless one of the Regime told me to, but that doesn't mean I can go bad-mouthing this "Savior". Her gaze flicked to Canren as he retreated, and she moved to the back of the group to join him.

A Foretelling [open] - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

A Foretelling [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Foretelling [open]   A Foretelling [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 18:49

Twitching lids peeled back so far that one could glean the whites of Lichenmask's eyes, dilated pupils merely darted upwards towards the crumbling roof of the Abandoned Barn. Inquisitive voices, stained sour with notes of apprehension and fear, faded to a tumultuous rumbling within the terse atmosphere of the Barn. Even as cats approached and inevitably retreated due to the unpredictability of the precarious situation, the young tom's bizarre concentration held true. Glaring up to the crimson sky with rivulets of ghastly fixation pouring heavily from his features, a strange prognostic aura seemed to descend upon him- incredibly similar to the behavior that preceded the happenings of the eclipse. Within the ruddy depths of the shadowy night sky, the young tom could practically see the unpleasant remnants of the fleshless paw that had descended upon him during those strange hours that had transpired prior to this current moments. It hung heavily, tauntingly, and muddled up the spectacular sky with that strange, long-dead tongue. There, there, there, the murmurs chattered on endlessly, resulting in a profuse aching within his ears, the light comes. "Look! Lichenmask's blooded forepaw was suddenly thrust into the air, promptly ruffling Brushgaze's fur due to the immediate proximity of the pair, a singular claw extending to point upwards at what poured in through the jagged wounds in the Barn's ceiling.

Feathery tail lashing abruptly against the roughened surface of the Abandoned Barn's floor, with audible thumps and creaking erupting into existence as a result, the former RiverClanner swung around to glare at Shade with those frighteningly feral eyes. "Come here, hurry!" The urging was breathless, over strained limbs still trembling as he gestured skyward towards the faintest sliver of true moonlight that was currently visible through the bloodied light of the eclipse. The light! The light! The monstrous rumbling of the eldritch creature roared within the recesses of his mind, rattling his teeth through the sheer force of the vibrations that pulsed throughout his being. "Tell me what you see." The light comes- the light comes! It's time, it had to be.

Head giving a frenzied shake, Lichenmask rambled on without giving Shade a proper moment to process his utterly bizarre behavior. Stone-heavy forelimb dropping back to the roughened floor of the Barn, the ragged young tom began to pace about, scent sour with an unreadable emotion that made others flinch. This had to be the sign- Sparrowleaf had promised it would come, but never promised it would come from exactly her! "The moonlight, you can see the moonlight! They think the darkness to be over, regardless of whether or not they've repented. The Clans are rising against us, at this very moment. They cower and bred deception in search for salvation- they believe to have an advantage against us by hiding amongst each other." Vivacious voice rising shrilly, Lichenmask's fur bristled wildly as his feral gaze darted about the Barn, entirely lost to the fathoms of the fiery vision that had been bestowed upon him in the ancient cave. The long night gathers, yet you can salvage the light from within the darkness.

"The time comes soon, we must prepare! The battle will be brought to them, we must lure them into Fourtrees and strike them down."

A Foretelling [open] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down

A Foretelling [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2