Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

flames and sparks [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

flames and sparks [closed] Empty
PostSubject: flames and sparks [closed]   flames and sparks [closed] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:45 pm

It was the middle of the night, and it was still too hot. Panting, Emberspark pawed the muddy ground outside of his den. He had to do something. His pent up energy was displaying itself now, and he'd rather not be seen as some crazy cat running around the camp. Hunting would be the best option, but the nights often held predators like owls. Although he was confident in his abilities, he'd prefer to be with another warrior. Eyeing those in the camp, his amber gaze found Ashflame's gray pelt. Prodding a paw into her, he meowed, "Hey, lazybones, let's hunt." Adding a sarcastic round to his eyes and pout to his lips, he mewled, "Pwease! I need a big stwong warrior to guard me fwom owls!"
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: flames and sparks [closed]   flames and sparks [closed] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:37 pm

Ashflame was looking forward to a good night's rest. She sank into sleep almost immediately after curling up in her nest. Then a paw poked into her side, and she winced when the voice of Emberspark registered. "I'm not lazybones, you're lazybones," she snapped quietly so she wouldn't wake the other sleeping cats. "It's the middle of the night, time to sleep." Then she rolled her eyes at his next words. "Fine," she mumbled, "but if I die it's your fault."

Grumbling in annoyance, Ashflame padded out of the den, stretching until her chest touched the ground. Leaving Emberspark to follow, she bounded across the camp clearing before leading the way into the forest. Shadows darkened the forest, and it was oddly silent. The other animals must be sleeping, she thought wistfully, imagining her warm nest back at camp. "Hey," she mewed loudly, turning to the other warrior, "you wanted to hunt. Go hunt; I'm staying right here." And with that, she plopped down right onto the dry patch of dirt she had been standing on.

flames and sparks [closed] Downlo10 flames and sparks [closed] Downlo15 flames and sparks [closed] Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: flames and sparks [closed]   flames and sparks [closed] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:11 pm

((it's going to be one of those love-hate wit relationship things, isn't it lol))

Emberspark smirked at her logic. "Who's the one not sleeping right now?" He snorted and swished his tail. "We're ShadowClan cats. We hunt better at night." Still, for some reason she got up and accompanied him as they slipped through the entrance. His long tail flicked a stray piece of moss off of her ear, and he padded on, no thought as to how she might react to that. He side-eyed her as she sat down, opened his mouth to comeback, and then shrugged. "You-," he broke off with a sigh. "Fine." Turning away to avoid her seeing the smile on his face, he scented the air and pricked his ears, finding the scent of a plump mouse. Dropping into a crouch, he glided silently across the muddy forest floor, and leapt. His paws slammed onto the mouse and killed it by impact. He tossed it towards Ashflame.

Emberspark caught a mouse, costing 3 sp
45/45 hp
157/160 sp

Last edited by Salsa on Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: flames and sparks [closed]   flames and sparks [closed] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:11 pm

The member 'Salsa' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

flames and sparks [closed] Mistpe10
flames and sparks [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: flames and sparks [closed]   flames and sparks [closed] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:37 am

Ashflame flinched as if she had been physically clawed when her companion brushed something off her ear. She didn't say anything as complex feelings swirled inside her chest despite her attempts to quash them down. He likes Ebonysong, she told herself coldly, successfully dispersing the odd emotion she felt earlier. During the rest of the walk, she made sure she kept her distance.

She lay down on her stomach, closing an eye while keeping the other fixed on Emberspark. When he tossed his catch in her direction, Ashflame stayed right where she was without moving. Except for her eye, which followed the mouse as it flew past. Then she turned back to him. "What was that? Was I supposed to catch it or something?" she mewed innocently with her eyes wide open, tilting her head for added effect.

"Since I'm already out here, I might as well catch something," she mumbled and stood up. "You know what, nah. If you need help, holler." There was a mischievous glint in her eye as she dropped back onto her belly. What are you doing? You're never like this. she wondered before brushing the thought away. It was probably just because they had fought a battle against a rogue together. Yeah, that was it.

flames and sparks [closed] Downlo10 flames and sparks [closed] Downlo15 flames and sparks [closed] Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: flames and sparks [closed]   flames and sparks [closed] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 1:59 am

Emberspark growled playfully as the mouse flew past Ashflame. He trotted over to it, giving her a mock death stare as he bent down to retrieve the mouse. Tossing it back at her, it landed promptly on her head. He giggled and sprinted off before she could get back at him. The tabby warrior lifted his head and scented the air, finding another mouse. Hyperfocused on it, he didn’t notice the large bird who’d already decided to claim the prey.

The owl seemed to swoop out of nowhere, bursting the night apart as silver talons tore towards Emberspark. The young warrior gave a yowl as the talons sank into his front hind leg, dragging up forcefully as they tore out fur and flesh. Tilting himself so that blood wouldn’t splatter on the forest floor, he roared, “Ashflame! Owl! I mean it! Sinking himself to his ground, the owl passed in for another swoop at Emberspark’s exposed shoulders. He reared up and slashed at its belly as it came by. Shrieking, it hovered just out of reach, wings flapping menacingly. Blood dripped to the ground. Emberspark forced himself to stay calm as it settled on his fur, clumping it together. Already he could feel blood pouring out of his wound. At least Ashflame was here. They would need to finish this quickly.

Owl used Talon Strike on Emberspark, dealing 10 damage for 10 stamina.
Emberspark used Belly Rake, dealing 12 damage for 10 stamina. Emberspark and Ashflame are boosted by Night Finesse, adding 2 damage to their moves.

Owl

38/50 hp | -12
110/120 hp | -10

Emberspark
35/45 hp | -10
150/160 sp | -10
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: flames and sparks [closed]   flames and sparks [closed] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:02 pm

OOC: Love-hate relationship I love.

Ashflame rested her head on her paws, staring at nothing when Emberspark tossed the mouse onto her head. Shooting him a glance that said, seriously? she tilted her head and the mouse slid onto the ground. It was left there.

Fixing her eyes on the other warrior, Ashflame lurched upwards when she saw an owl fly out of nowhere and attack him. Dashing forwards towards the predator, she leaped as high as she could with her forepaws outstretched. Her unsheathed claws tore through feathers and flesh as it slid down the owl's belly, exactly where Emberspark had wounded it moments ago. "Take that, feather-brain!" she snarled as she landed neatly near Emberspark. Then a feather fell promptly onto her nose and she sneezed.

Ashflame used Belly Rake, costing 10 stamina and dealing 11(9+2) damage.

Owl:
27/50 HP (-11)
110/120 SP

Ashflame:
40/40 HP
110/120 SP (-10)

Emberspark:
35/45 HP
150/160 SP

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flames and sparks [closed]   flames and sparks [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

flames and sparks [closed]
Page 1 of 1