Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Brother's Talk [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

The Brother's Talk [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Brother's Talk [Closed]   The Brother's Talk [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Wildstrike slowly walked up to his brother, he knew he were busy now, he was a clan leader but he needed to talk to him. "S-scorchfang?.. Could we talk? I know you'r busy and all but it won't take to long" he asked his brother. He barely  knew how he should ask his brother what he wanted but he needed to know, he sighed quietly and looked down as he waited for his brother to answer.

OOC: This is such a trashy post.. heheh

The Brother's Talk [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The Brother's Talk [Closed]   The Brother's Talk [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:25 pm

Scorchfang looked up from where he was supervising the apprentices as they weaved fresh sharp brambles along the entrance. "Of course we can. Let's talk in my den." After allowing the apprentices a quick break to eat, he led Wildstrike to the leader's den where they could speak in private. He slipped under the thick roots of his new den and sat down in front of his mossy nest, looking up at his younger brother. "What's on your mind, Wildstrike?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Brother's Talk [Closed]   The Brother's Talk [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 pm

Wildstrike followed his brother inside the den, once they had enterd he looked around he had never been in here before. He sat down infront of Scorchfang and sighed quietly "I don't really know how to ask this but... Err.. Am I.." he sighed and shook his head with a sigh, he took a deep breath as he looked at his brother "Am I not good enough? he asked quickly "What does Froststone have that I don't? He got to be mentor of Poppypaw and he got to be the deputy..." there he said it, he looked down, mabye he was being unfair right now but he wanted to know why it was Froststone and not him.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Brother's Talk [Closed]   The Brother's Talk [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Scorchfang's eyes widened a bit. He was not at all expecting such a question. Well, maybe he should've. He knew that his top three choices for a deputy were Wildstrike, Daisyflame, or Froststone, and Daisyflame also seemed a little hurt that he wasn't chosen. He sighed softly. "I'm assuming you'll want the truth and nothing less, so here's my reason. I... I didn't choose you because I wanted to protect you, Wildstrike. Having been deputy myself, I know just how hard the job really was, and... I... I just didn't think you were the right cat for the job. You're my brother and I love you, but... I didn't want you to stress over a job I knew you couldn't truly handle. I know what you must think of me, but... that's the truth." He turned his head away shamefully, his ears tilting back.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Brother's Talk [Closed]   The Brother's Talk [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 pm

He stared at Scorchfang, right at that moment he just felt empty, he didn't know what to do. He had wanted to become deputy for the longest time ever and now his brother out of all cats told him that he wouldn't be able to handle it. The emptiness he felt slowly turned in to anger, he quickly got up onto all four of his paws "So that answers it I'm not good enough apparently well have fun with Froststone insted then!" he snarled, he exit the den and headed for the camp entrance, he knew that Scorchfang had told them that all warriors should leave in pairs but he didn't care right now. He dashed out of camp towards the Deep Marshes, he had loved that place ever since Scochfang took him out there to train for the first time, he would always come here when he needed some time alone.

Once he got there he slowed down and felt his eyes tearing up, he had always looked up to Scorchfang and wanted to be like him, he was his older brother after all but right now he hated him. His legs were shaking as he sat down, he didn't care that he were crying right now, he just let it all out, any other day he would try holding it back. He stared up into the sky as his tears were flowing down his cheeks. After awhile the tears had stopped but he didn't move, he just kept staring up into the sky with an empty gaze. Mabye he was overreacting? Mabye... But being told that you wern't good enough for the one thing you wanted to be had hurt him, alot.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Brother's Talk [Closed]   The Brother's Talk [Closed] EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 6:05 am

"No, wait! Wildstrike!" Scorchfang called out desperately to his brother, watching him flee out of the den. He slipped out and saw him race out of camp. Fear and guilt churning within him, he cursed himself under his breath before slipping out of camp after him. He figured Wildstrike needed to be alone, but he couldn't leave his little brother out there alone with Lichenmask and his followers out and about, not to mention the predators.

His paws led him to the deep marshes, seeming to subconsciously know that's where he would find his brother, and sure enough he quickly spotted the fluffy tabby staring down at the murky pond. Ears folding back, he took a few steps forward. "Wildstrike, I... I shouldn't have said what I did. I should have worded it differently. I do think you're capable of being deputy, I truly do, and I wanted you to be deputy, too. But... I don't want the Clan thinking I'm biased, just because you're my brother. I needed them to see that I can put trust and faith in any of them. That's why I chose Froststone." He walked closer until he was standing next to Wildstrike, but he didn't dare brush his pelt against his or wrap his tail around his back in case it triggered a fight-or-flight response in his apparent distress. "Wildstrike, you mean so much to me. I never meant to hurt you. I'm just... I'm just trying to do all I can for this Clan. I wasn't expecting to have to lead it so soon. It's so difficult making all these huge decisions without Littlestar's help. It's so h-hard. And with Lichenmask and Shade out th-there, I can't... I-I just..." His eyes began to swell up with tears, and his voice quivered with the threat of sobs. He turned his head away and softly sniffled. "I-I'm so sorry, Wildstrike. I'm just... sorry."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Brother's Talk [Closed]   The Brother's Talk [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 1:02 am

"So you choose Froststone to look g-.." he stopped when he realized that his brother where crying, this was his fault... He shouldn't have yelled at him, his brother had made the choice that he felt was best for the clan and just because Wildstrike had wanted to be deputy gave him no right to lash out at Scorchfang, he were trying his best... "Scorchfang... I'm s-sorry.. I shouldn't have yelled at you".

He looked up at his brother "I guess I'm just really jealous of Froststone, but I shouldn't yell at you for that and I'll always be here for you if you need me..." he sighed quietly. "And Scorchfang, remember that Shade isn't you're fault, yes you'r his father but you've never been part of his life, there's no way that you could have change what he's become" he meowed as he moved a step closer to his brother and nudged the shoulder of the dark tabby. He then looked back up at his brother "I've always looked up to you and I still do, you'r my older brother Scorchfang and I... I love you..." he told him, he felt bad now for having yelled at Scorchfang, mabye this showed that he wasn't ready to become deputy anyways? He should be able to put his feelings aside and accept his leader's decision, he still had a long way to go until he were ready, mabye it was better that Froststone became deputy after all, insted of Wildstrike making mistakes after mistakes... and there was still a chance that he could become deputy if Froststone died... No he couldn't think like that, Froststone's friends and family would be so hurt if he died... He sighed quietly.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Brother's Talk [Closed]   The Brother's Talk [Closed] EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 5:17 pm

"I... I'm sorry, Wildstrike... I'm just going through so much stress right now, I'm trying so hard for you all..." Scorchfang murmured, trying to blink away his tears. "I-I'll make it up to you, though... I promise. Th-Thank you." He returned Wildstrike's affectionate nudge with one of his own, heaving a shaky, sobby sigh. "I l-love you, too, Wildstrike. I've always loved you. You mean so much to me. Never forget that, okay?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brother's Talk [Closed]   The Brother's Talk [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brother's Talk [Closed]
Page 1 of 1