Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]   Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Oct 2018 - 8:11

The member 'Yoshachu Spookachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 Mistpe10
Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]   Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 0:48

Wildstrike clawed at the fox's face with his sharp front claws, he were determined to kill this fox, he would not let this fox get away like last time he and Sparkpaw meet a fox. He growled quietly not looking away from the fox for even a second.

Wildstrike use Front Paw Strike on Fox, dealing -9 HP and costing-10 SP

Fox
49/90 HP
240/280 SP

Wildstrike
45/45 HP
130/160

Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]   Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 5:38

Sparkpaw darted out of the way just before it got knocked to the ground, courtesy of Scorchfang. She, too, clawed at its face as the once so confident thing howled in pain.

Sparkpaw used Front Paw Strike, using 10 stamina and dealing 6 damage.

Fox
43/90 HP
240/280 SP

Wild
45/45 HP
130/160 SP

Scorch
55/100 HP
250/280 SP

Spark
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

ooc: they met a raccoon and im p sure they killed it

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]   Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 15:50

"This should do it," Scorchfang snarled, dealing a few more blows to its spine and a harsh crunch down on its ear, feeling the fragile skin and cartilage underneath splinter and snap like chomping down on a frog's bony back. He let go when the fox howled in agony and watched as it fled frantically through the pine trees.

Panting with exertion from the battle and pain in his tail and shoulder, the large tom turned his attention to Sparkpaw and Wildstrike. With the adrenaline of battle now draining from him, he winced heavily at the bites he had taken for the apprentice, and he rather uncomfortably leaned to one side. "Are you both okay?"

Scorchfang uses Leap-and-Hold on Fox, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Fox is no longer Pinned.

Fox fled.

Scorchfang
55/100 HP
240/280 SP

Fox
29/90 HP
240/280 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]   Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 10:42

"I'm fine but you're not! We have to get you to camp, you don't have 9 lifes yet and I can't lose you brother" he looked at his brother with wide eye's filled with horror. He looked over at his apprentice, she looked fine, shaken up but fine. He looked back at his brother, the wounds looked really nasty and he needed to see a medicine cat as soon as possible.

Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]   Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 13:46

Sparkpaw nodded. "Yeah... You took all of the hits. The question is, are you okay, and you don't look the part. We don't need two leaders dying on us. Plus, Orchidpaw, Minnowcall, and Poppypaw would be devestated and I'm not letting that happen. So if you care about them or any of our clanmates I think the best idea is for you to get to Morningpaw, now." She said this somewhat like an order, but she knew that an apprentice wasn't exactly allowed to order her leader around, so she made it sound like an idea. If he didn't do it, she'd have to get Wildstrike to help her drag him there to get his wounds treated.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]   Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 13:55

Scorchfang softly chuckled, mainly at Sparkpaw's assertiveness. He had always assumed the young she-cat to be very shy and introverted. It seemed her time spent with Wildstrike proved him wrong. "Alright, alright, I hear you. But before we go, Sparkpaw, I just wanted to say I've seen just how well you performed during your assessment, and if Wildstrike agrees I'd say you passed." He began taking a few steps back towards camp, but the bite mark in his shoulder caused him to stumble and practically fall right into Wildstrike's side with an inward hiss of breath from the renewed pain. "S-Sorry. I... may need some help getting back."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]   Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparkpaw's assessment [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2