Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)

Go down 
+2
RoawImKoatt
Falcarolwing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) Empty
PostSubject: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 11:53 am

(Continuation of this)
Ravenpaw shifted, pain racking her body with even the tiny movement. She couldn't see anything, maybe it was nighttime? All she could remember was Fourtrees, a fight with a RiverClan apprentice, then he struck her eyes. After that, all she remembered was red, pain, then darkness. The thin apprentice winced from the scratches on her back, and a sore jaw. Oh, yes, now she remembered. The apprentice had smacked her cheek with his paw. Calming down slightly, she recognized the scent of camp. Based on the pawsteps, there were several cats near her, as well. "What happened? Why is it so dark?"

A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Wildstrike slowly set her down "Calm down Ravenpaw, it will all be fine" he told her, trying to sound as calm as possible even tho he were panicking. "Hurry she needs to see the medicien cat now!".

Minnowcall heard the voice of her kit Ravenpaw and looked out of the warriors den, she let out a gasp and quickly rushed over to Ravenpaw and Wildstrike "What in Starclan happend to my daughter Wildstrike!? I swear I will kill who ever did this to my poor daughter!" she snarled, her eye's filled with rage.

"Calm down Minnowcall! A Riverclan apprentice did this to her at Fourtrees, she where just ahead of us and when I got to her it was to late, I'm sorry! But he will be getting his punishment I'm sure of it!" he told her, his eye's searching around for Scorchfang after all this was his kit too.

A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 2:52 pm

Ravenpaw turned her head in the direction of her mother's voice. "Minnowcall? I can't see you!" She cringed at the feel of a drop of warm blood on her paw. Was-was that coming from her own face? The pieces started to click together. No, no, no, oh, StarClan. I can't be blind. I'll be able to see again soon, right?

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 12:38 am

"I-It's alright. You'll be a-alright. You h-have to be alright. You'll be alright. P-Please."

Stunned. He'd never experienced this nauseating sense before. In a haze. In a maze. Nothing was reasonable, everything was caving, crumpling, collapsing. Paws swaying excessively, in a menacingly unrestrained way, he stared at the scarred apprentice. The vortex was returning agonizingly unhurriedly into his stomach, the whir of wild torrents crashing around. Had she lost her vision? She couldn't lose her vision. She had to recover - regenerate! She couldn't be blinded!

But then, why couldn't she see?

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:51 am

”What’s going on over he—?”

Scorchfang’s words died on his tongue immediately after spotting his youngest kit laying in the center of camp, bleeding and badly injured. And blood was coming from her tightly-shut eyes. Oh, StarClan, no... ”What happened?” he spoke again, his voice hard and clear, struggling not to let heartbreak or fury cloud his better judgement.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 am

The silver-black she-cat's ears pricked at her father's voice. She stood up, but quickly laid back down, the movement of her shoulders causing pain to flare through the scratches on her back. "A-a RiverClan apprentice attacked me at Fourtrees. I can't see anything! Am I going to be stuck like this forever? Will I have to retire and become an elder? I want to keep training!" Her breathing grew heavier, as she began to panic. She shook her head in an attempt to clear the blood off, but only succeeded in scattering a few drops on herself, and causing more pain on her back.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:43 am

Sparkpaw rubbed up on Ravenpaw in an attempt to comfort her. "You'll be okay, Ravenpaw... I'm sure of it!"

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 11:23 am

Ravenpaw sighed, relaxing a bit. Although, to be fair, so many cats around her was enough to make her a bit nervous, let alone the fear of potentially having to go to the elder's den early.. "Thank you, Sparkpaw. You really think I'll be fine? What if I'm never able to see again? Will I ever complete my training or get my warrior name?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 1:00 pm

Crowfur ran up to his niece and pressed his body against hers for comfort. She was also his apprentice and that was what caused him the most grief. He should've been there to help her. How cruel a cat must be to take away someone's vision. "Never give up Ravenpaw! You will be a warrior with the proper training. Many blind cats have trained and have ascended to warriorhood. You will too. Just you wait. I will be by your side to help you find your way." The tom's promises were solid. He was doing this for Ravenpaw and his younger brother Scorchfang. He will take care of Ravenpaw with his being.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) 1f340』║『 A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) 1f4a8
A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) 1f340』║『A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Orchidpaw and Poppypaw, who were both by Ravenpaw's side the moment she was dragged back into camp, looked up at Scorchfang. Poppypaw was too distressed to speak, so Orchidpaw mewed in his place, "Wildstrike said a RiverClan apprentice attacked and blinded Ravenpaw. At Fourtrees." It was clear by the tone of his voice he was just as furious as Minnowcall was. This was his little sister who was permanently blinded by a cat who was supposed to be ShadowClan's ally. One thing was for certain: that evil cat who had dared to attack his little sister was going to be in for a bad time.

Scorchfang's eyes widened. "RiverClan? At Fourtrees?" None of this made any sense. Jaystar knew how important the alliance between RiverClan and ShadowClan was to him, and every cat knew that Fourtrees was a place where any cat could visit without consequence. He knew he had to do something, but what? Well, storming into RiverClan's camp and demanding the exile or death of the apprentice was clearly out of the question. Too many cats had been exiled, and too much blood had been spilled. Besides, it was clear that exile solved no problem, but only made things worse -- Shade and Lichenmask both were prime examples.

"I'll have a talk with Jaystar about this," Scorchfang finally mewed, his voice hardened. "Crowfur, bring Ravenpaw to the medicine den so Morningpaw can look over her. Everyone else, until I have figured things out with RiverClan I need you all to stay away from Fourtrees for the time being. I can't risk any other cats getting hurt. I will visit RiverClan tomorrow." Whenever that may be...

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)   A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bird Without Wings (Open topic, Medicine Cat needed)
Page 1 of 1