Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony   Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 8 Oct 2018 - 16:31

He would have finished his ceremony before. His training was complete days ago yet all this nightmare started and the leader couldn't have a chance to promote. But now that things were more settled and no sign of danger had shown, it was time for his apprentice to become a warrior. He just wished it could have happened in a different situation... "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Willow Branch for a clan meeting!" He mewed loudly, waiting for the white fur of his grandkit to show up. It was a big day for him...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony   Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 9 Oct 2018 - 17:57

Lightpaw took a deep breath as he heard his leader's voice, for he knew exactly what was happening. The young white apprentice had never felt closer to his mentor, Jaystar, and he felt anxious about leaving that stage of their relationship behind. His excitement about finally becoming a warrior and being able to join his brother, Aspenstrike, in the warriors' den overpowered his nerves, and he drew himself to his paws, pelt glistening. He padded over to stand in front of his grandfather, his mentor, his friend - Jaystar.

Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony   Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 10 Oct 2018 - 16:05

Despite the dark light that tainted the white fur of his apprentice, the multiple dangers that threaten his clan, Jaystar could find a smile in his face when his eyes meet the amber eyes of the younger tom. Flicking his tail to one side, the Riverclan leader announced the start of the ceremony with a vigorous, strong voice. "Lightpaw as your mentor I can't teach you anything else and you've completed every training and test possible. Under my judgement, I truly think you are ready to undertake your warrior ceremony. If you believe this to be true, step forward now for it to begin." He purred with a hint of joy. The tom was still stressed by all the changes he had to face after Lichenmask plot but seeing his apprentice AND grandkit being turned into a warrior by himself... he couldn't be prouder of him.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony   Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 6:01

Lightpaw could hope for nothing more than to hear the words which Jaystar said: "You are ready to undertake your warrior ceremony." The tabby tom had never been cryptic or unclear with Lightpaw about how proud he was of his apprentice, but hearing those reaffirming words still made his heart soar. Gathering up all his strength to force his paws to move, Lightpaw stepped forward, his chin up and pale amber eyes sparkling at Jaystar.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony   Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 18:07

Every cat in the gathering could see how proud the leader was of his apprentice. Lightpaw had inherited the best traits of both of his parent and he was a strong cat, quick to hunt and fight. Starclan had blessed both Riverclan and him for giving him such a nice cat to be part of his family... Jaystar had high expectations on the white tom and he hoped that the stars would always protect him..."I, Jaystar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn, Lightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" He mewed loud and confident, his eyes fixed determinedly on Stormstrike's son. Just a few words and he would be a warrior, like his brother.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony   Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 18:12

Lightpaw glanced at silverpelt, a tug of sadness in the pit of his belly as he saw no stars - only an eerie red darkness. Sunfish, Sunkit, can you see me? I'm becoming a warrior. I hope you can see... He immediately focused back on Jaystar, meeting his eyes with burning intensity. The living are watching me now. Lightpaw stood as tall and proud as he could as he replied evenly, "I do."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony   Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 18:53

With a delighted smile, he couldn't hide despite his exhaustion, the tom puffed up his chest for the final words, which were going to define his next life as an active, independent member of the clan."Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you will be known to all as Lightpaw. Riverclan honours your undoubted loyalty and honesty. You have been a good apprentice and I've no doubts you will be a great warrior to Riverclan. I pray Starclan, even if in these dark times, can always light your way." Jaystar said, proudly and looking dearly into his eyes.

"Patrolling alone is not an option now but tradition must not be broken. Tonight, you will hold your silent vigil here, in the camp, while the rest of us sleep. Until then, we celebrate as a clan for the rise of a new young warrior!" With those last words, he ended the formal ceremony yet there was something left to do.

The grey tabby jumped off the branch gracefully and approached his former apprentice, making his way among the crowd. Gently, he leaned his head to him and touched his nose with his. Then, he stepped back and lowered his head as a sign of respect before looking into his eyes one more time. "I'm so proud of you... Lightstep. You've been a good apprentice and it has been an honour to me to be your mentor."

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony   Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 19:09

Lightpaw felt a rush of emotion as Jaystar spoke of him, to him, and gave him his new warrior name: Lightstep. The white tom was pleased by that name, and felt a thrill as it echoed across the clearing to his ears. Once more Jaystar echoed what he had been thinking. Lightstep, newly named, couldn't help but look to the sky at the mention. My warrior name is Lightstep. Did you hear? Can you see? He held Jaystar's gaze with a solemn, proud look, though he could barely keep himself from purring.

Lightstep nodded once in understanding at Jaystar's instruction. No, it certainly wouldn't do for any warrior - let alone a new one - to go out in the supernatural darkness with all the exiles and other dangers lurking. He was glad to do a vigil or whatever else his leader might ask of him. After all, that was what warriors did. When Jaystar approached him, Lightstep stood a little taller and gingerly pressed his nose to the older tom's. His ears perked at his former mentor's words, and the white tom felt his eyes mist. Lightstep replied softly, "Thank you, Jaystar, for everything you've taught me. Your wisdom has... It's meant the world to me."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony   Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightpaw's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: