Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Complex Changes {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

Complex Changes {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Complex Changes {CLOSED}   Complex Changes {CLOSED} EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 16:55

With a haughty huff, contemptously eying the nursery from her close distance, Featherpaw lounged near the wading pool. Her paw was lightly inserted into the motionless fluid, translucent flows swirling around it, the coolness tranquilizing her. This was her dream form of relaxing, lying by a serene body of water, silence abundant. There was only one thing missing. The actual silence.
Caterwauls tinged with undeniable cheer echoed through the air, the main source kits. Kits. Her father had had a recent litter, hadn't he? They were useless bunches of fake innocence, their playfulness benefiting no one. That was her newly-developed opinion. Before, kits were her absolute favorite thing. What a stupid cat she used to be.
Well, she'd changed.

No more love of kits. No more affectionate gentleness. No more being a coward.
She had two toms to thank for that. And, in her opinion, this was her best self.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Complex Changes {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Complex Changes {CLOSED}   Complex Changes {CLOSED} EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 12:53

"Good morning Featherpaw," Nutfur greeted, spotting her step daughter lying down nearby. Her sons were currently occupied playing some game that she didn't understand, and a little bit of small talk with Featherpaw couldn't hurt anyone. Sitting down next to the apprentice, she noticed a annoyed expression across the she-cat's face. That was odd, she hardly ever saw her looking like this. She probably was starting the day off on the wrong paw. Well, hopefully she could help to cheer her up a bit. "How has your day been going so far?" Even though she was pretty sure that she knew the answer, it was polite to ask. And if her inference had been wrong, this would spare them the awkwardness of that situation. The small wading pool they were next to would add a bit of relaxation to whatever stress the younger she-cat was going through, if she knew her at all.

Complex Changes {CLOSED} Signat10
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Complex Changes {CLOSED}   Complex Changes {CLOSED} EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 15:43

《ooc》sorry for the late reply! i've been busy with events and visitors! ^^'

"Nutfur," she coolly droned, her voice edged with a half-hearted, toxic sneer. Featherpaw glared at her stepmother, dismal eyes hardened by a hostile, harsh flash. Shifting her paws, although not in a timorous way, she met the warrior's gaze with a frosty, stiff stare. "Hmm, my day's been going horrible. So has, huh, the last moon, hmph, and probably the next moon to come, too." Her past self would have never responded in such a distant and aloof way. But she's improved, into a tough, superior cat, and it was vital that she demomstrated this to the entire Clan.
What a good way to start with her obnoxious, pathetic father's seemingly traitorous mate.

"How about you, Nutfur, have you been having a pawful with your new kits? From what I've observed, they're thunderous, rowdy and plain annoying. But then again, everyone in this Clan seems to be like that, nowadays."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Complex Changes {CLOSED}   Complex Changes {CLOSED} EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 16:01

"Featherpaw." Nutfur's voice held so many emotions. They abruptness of shock, the depth of concern, and the cringe of hurt. But not anger of any sort. Who was this Featherpaw, and what had she done with Spotfur's daughter? Instead of returning the glare with an equally hostile one, her expression only showed disappointment. Such a promising young she-cat acting like this was more sad than anything else. If this had been Hillfire or Silverfang she would have dealt with them in a more snarky manner. Yet she couldn't find it in herself to be angry. These insults meant nothing, just empty words meant to rile her up. She could have been saying gibberish for all that it mattered. It was the haughty and obnoxious sneer that mattered. No, she would not give this upset apprentice the pleasure of an argument. Instead, she would try to be productive. Hopefully that was the right thing. "What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Complex Changes {CLOSED}   Complex Changes {CLOSED} EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 3:01

《ooc》again, sorry for the late reply!

That was the intolerable question that extended the young she-cat's temper. 'What's wrong?' She had so many responses, yet they all clashed and contrasted each other. Like a numbing haze, all her infuriated replies whirred and twisted around her head, and it utterly fazed her. She absolutely loathed being in such a perplexed state like this. How could she not determine a definite answer to such a simple but provoking question?

Nothing was wrong! This identity is so much improved, if you compare it to my previous self. No more fox-hearted mange-pelts taunting me on that topic. Feeling superior has been the best feeling, and nothing can beat it!
But then again, everyone's been acting extremely, unacceptably exasperating lately. All occurences seemingly worthy of attention have had me regretting investigating them. Everyone I respected has now become unbearable. Why?

Settling on an answer that didn't require her to reveal her uncertainty, Featherpaw spat, "That's none of your business. Why would you care, anyway?"

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Complex Changes {CLOSED}   Complex Changes {CLOSED} EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 4:19

"I care because I care about you. I know you're a nice cat, and your my step-daughter. Right now you are not being yourself, and quite honestly waiting your potential. If you don't want me to say anymore, I'll leave, but please tell me if there's anything I can do," Nutfur replied gently, all traces of shock removed from her tone. Even though the answer she received didn't quite answer her question, now she knew Featherpaw knew what wrong with her. That was quite relieving, because even if she didn't know everything, at least the apprentice knew it herself. That was probably why her built up as anger rather than depression. Even though that was worse for the cats around her, it was better for the she-cat's personal mental health. Soon it would clear out far faster than self-loathing ever would.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Complex Changes {CLOSED}   Complex Changes {CLOSED} EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 0:31

"I am not wasting my potential!" she squacked, irate indignance weaving into her shrill screech. "Yes, that's right, leave, traitor! If his claims were correct, then I suggest that leaving RiverClan, and maybe join a wimpy group like ThunderClan, or become a filthy rogue. Either way, we'll have less of a burden on our shoulders - specifically me. Ha, and make Spotfur weep his cowardly, rotten face off, that'll be another positive. "
As her relentless vent and howls raged on, her tone steadily modified into a smug sneer, especially when she spat her father's name like he was dung. Everything was strained and stiff as the apprentice haughtily glowered up at the warrior, awaiting any traces of powerful emotion.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Complex Changes {CLOSED}   Complex Changes {CLOSED} EmptySat 20 Oct 2018 - 5:36

"Featherpaw!" Nutfur looked at her, aghast. Before, Featherpaw's behavior had surprised her, but prior to this event she hadn't thought the apprentice would be capable of such a display of anger. In her surprise, she jumped to her paws, nearly missing the most important word in the she-cat's rant. His. Who was he? And why would he make such a promising apprentice act like this? Hillfire was the only cat she could think of, but there were many other cats who would do this. Not many who would say much about her, however. Still, as she looked at the she-cat in front of her, she only saw arrogance in the younger cat's expression. No matter what caused this to happen to her, this was still a cat who could make her own decisions, and this is what she had decided to become. Though that disappointed her beyond what words could explain, she could not go blaming it on anyone who had said some cruel things to her. No, this was her step-daughter's own doing, whether she liked it or not. "Featherpaw, I'm not sure whether to be angry or disappointed. Right now I am a mix of both. I can tell someone said some things to you to make you act like this, but this is still you talking and making decisions, not them. I am not leaving RiverClan, because I know that despite what some ignorant cats may think, I love this clan and serve it more than many of you could possibly imagine. Whatever the reason you are dragging your father's name through the mud is, I don't want to hear it. Because you are acting like a mouse-brained fox-heart now. You are not any stronger or less cowardly than before. In fact, you are just the opposite! Hiding behind empty petty insults instead of facing problems face to face." Making eye contact, she padded a step closer to the apprentice, expression blazing with intensity. "I truly am sorry for whatever happened to you, Featherpaw. But you are still responsible for your own actions, and I suggest you stop this little act before you get in bigger trouble than you expected. If there is anything more you want to say to me, I suggest you say it now, because I intend not to talk to you again until you have corrected your mistakes."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complex Changes {CLOSED}   Complex Changes {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Complex Changes {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1