Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yee My Haw [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

Yee My Haw [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 16:22

Mistwalker sat at the entrance of camp, waiting for the other two cats to show up- his mother and his friend, Dacepaw. The chilly afternoon was cloudy, though not too dark yet. He kneaded his paws into the ground, hoping that while they hunted they wouldn't meet any Shadowclanners.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 16:24

It felt a little strange how everything just continued on as normal despite that some very abnormal things had happened. Life went on, though; Dacepaw had learned that long ago. She didn't want to steep in the sorrows, so she thought of the good instead. Today she was going on a hunting patrol! Both Dustcloud and Mistwalker were cats the apprentice dearly respected, so she hoped to impress them today. The tortoiseshell pranced up to Mistwalker where he stood waiting, and she greeted with her tail high, "Hi, Mistwalker! I'm right on time, right?" At the very least, she hoped he hadn't been waiting too long.

Yee My Haw [CLOSED] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 16:26

After taking in a moment to breathe in the crisp, chilly afternoon air, Dustcloud padded over to Mistwalker and Dacepaw with a gentle smile adorning her features. Her pawsteps fell lightly on small, delicate patches of snow, a nearly silent crunch sounding after each step. "Right on time, Dacepaw. Shall we set off, then?" She murmured quietly, shivering slightly with the cool air.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 16:41

Mistwalker nodded and stood up. "Let's not stray too close to the borders. We do not wish for a fight during a hunting patrol, correct?" He led the patrol out of camp.

ooc: yall can start hunting now owo

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 16:47

Dacepaw quickly looked to Dustcloud as the eldest warrior approached, always so delicate and light on her feet. Despite the many, many scars the she-cat wore, the apprentice had never seen her fight. She hoped she wouldn't have to, given her usual bad habit of finding predators. Both companions confirmed they were ready to set off, and Dacepaw eagerly followed, doing her best to keep quiet despite her excitement. They left camp behind, out into the slushy snow that had fallen a few days ago and experienced some weathering by now.

The tortoiseshell looked to the warriors when she heard a squirrel scrambling on a nearby tree-trunk. With permission, Dacepaw stalked away, eyes set on the creature. Quickly, however, the bushy-tailed creature scurried away as another sound came lumbering from the other side of the brush near Dustcloud and Mistwalker.

A raccoon appeared, growling angrily at Mistwalker, the nearest to its location. It lashed out quickly, swiping at the warrior with a shriek of fury. Dacepaw squeaked and began to run towards the fight.

Dacepaw attempted to catch a squirrel and failed, costing 5 stamina (leaf-bare SP deduction).
A predator has found the patrol!
Raccoon used Quick Swipe on Mistwalker, using 10 stamina and dealing 20 damage.

Dacepaw
20/20
75/80 (-5)

Mistwalker
40/60 (-20)
200/200

Raccoon
30/30
290/300 (-10)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Last edited by sumaskiira on Mon 9 Dec 2019 - 16:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 16:47

The member 'sumaskiira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Yee My Haw [CLOSED] Mistpe10
Yee My Haw [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 18:54

Smiling as Dacepaw happily made her way out of camp with the rest of the trio, Dustcloud lagged behind in the back of the patrol. She didn't want to take away from Dacepaw's fun, knowing how excitable the young she-cat could get. Nodding when Dacepaw looked to Mistwalker and herself to chase down a nearby squirrel, the senior warrior prepared herself to make a catch of her own. She was just about to follow the scent of what seemed to be a vole, but the all too familiar growl of a raccoon caught her ears, and before she could make a move it had attacked her son. Instantly the she-cat was filled with the urge to attack it, to clamp down on its neck right then and there. Shaking out her fur to clear her head, she leaped towards the furry creature while it was preparing for its next attack, which was presumably to be aimed at Dacepaw. Shaking her head back and forth as soon as she had a decent grip on the animal, she was sure that it would be out of the count before it was able to do anymore damage.

Dustcloud used Scruff Shake, dealing -8 Health Points and using -25 Stamina Points. Raccoon is stunned for 2 turns.

Dustcloud:
95/95 HP
225/250 SP

Raccoon:
22/30 HP
290/300 SP

Dacepaw:
20/20 HP
75/80 SP

Mistwalker:
40/60 HP
200/200 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by maple on Mon 9 Dec 2019 - 18:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 18:54

The member 'maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Yee My Haw [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyMon 9 Dec 2019 - 21:20

Mistwalker barely took a single step away from the other two cats before a growl and a swipe hit him. He yelped and turned around, hitting it across the face.

Mistwalker used Front Paw Strike on Raccoon, dealing 11 damage and using 10 stamina!

Dustcloud:
95/95 HP
225/250 SP

Raccoon:
11/30 HP (-11)
290/300 SP

Dacepaw:
20/20 HP
75/80 SP

Mistwalker:
40/60 HP
190/200 SP (-10)

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyTue 10 Dec 2019 - 6:02

Perhaps the raccoon wasn't expecting the cats to turn on it so fast or be so adept at fighting, but ThunderClan's claws were particularly sharp thanks to the tensions between Clans of late. Dacepaw watched both Dustcloud and Mistwalker return blows, battering the predator furiously. It was just letting out a cry of protest and preparing to run when the apprentice reached her Clanmates. Dacepaw threw herself into the striped predator, and the both of them went skidding - or tumbling, in the case of the unprepared raccoon - through the snow. As soon as Dacepaw recovered she spotted the raccoon crashing away, retreating.

Dacepaw turned her green eyes on her companions, gaze full of concern. "Are you okay, Mistwalker?" she asked. "Do we need to go back to camp?"

Dacepaw used Run-and-Tackle on Raccoon, using 10 stamina and dealing 6 damage.
The Raccoon has fled the battle.

Dustcloud:
95/95 HP
225/250 SP

Dacepaw:
20/20 HP
65/80 SP (-10)

Mistwalker:
40/60 HP
190/200 SP

Raccoon: [Fled the Battle]
5/30 HP (-6)
290/300 SP

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Dec 2019 - 7:20

Mistwalker stretched, judging the severity of the wound before deciding. "I am fine. A scratch will not hinder me. Let's get some prey." He went searching for a squirrel, and caught it, but only barely. He bit its neck, and let it die.

Mistwalker caught a squirrel, and lost 5 stamina!

Last edited by Santa Klade on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 7:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Dec 2019 - 7:20

The member 'Santa Klade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Yee My Haw [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Dec 2019 - 12:45

Resisting the urge to yell out to Dacepaw to leave the predator to herself and Mistwalker, Dustcloud waited a moment and finally relaxed her muscles when the creature lumbered away. Immediately she turned to face her son, gaze filled with the utmost concern. ”A-Are you s-s-sure?” When he turned to continue hunting, she reluctantly nodded her head and went in the opposite direction, closely following the scent of warm, plump prey. A bushy tail caught her eye, and she pounced towards it, effectively killing it and burying it for later retrieval.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by maple on Wed 11 Dec 2019 - 12:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Dec 2019 - 12:45

The member 'maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Yee My Haw [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] EmptySun 15 Dec 2019 - 7:13

The warrior examined himself for a moment, but he seemed content to continue. Dacepaw twitched her whiskers and mewed cheerily, "Okay, Mistwalker!" At Dustcloud's uncertain response, Dacepaw reassured her, "He'll tell us if he feels bad." Then they all turned and went their separate ways again. Dacepaw hoped she could catch something; she wished she didn't struggle with catching prey in the forest. She often wondered if her big RiverClan paws were to blame for her bad luck. She spotted a bird and sucked in a quiet breath, focusing on it.

She took the leap. Her paws, which a moment ago she'd felt ashamed of, smacked into the bird and crushed its neck flawlessly, and it fell limp where Dacepaw held it. Her tail twitched, content to take the success as it was. She picked it up in her teeth and trotted back to her Clanmates.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Last edited by sumaskiira on Sun 15 Dec 2019 - 7:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yee My Haw [CLOSED]   Yee My Haw [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yee My Haw [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next