Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The cardinal fledgling (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

The cardinal fledgling (open) Empty
PostSubject: The cardinal fledgling (open)   The cardinal fledgling (open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:19 pm

Cardinalkit poked his head out if the nursery, glancing curiously around the camp. His paws tingled with excitement. he’d never been out of the nursery! i didn’t know there were so many cats in the clan! he thought, cautiously stepping out of nursery, his home, his world... now his home and world had expanded by more tail-lengths than he could count!
He jumped, and let out a squeak when something light landed on his head. ”Help! I’m being attacked!” He shook his head and a yellow leaf tumbled down the front of his face, and onto his paws. ”What in StarClan? I thought leaves were green!” he gasped.
He pelt went hot with embarrassment when he realized he had made a scene over a leaf. He glanced around awkwardly. Most cats weren’t paying attention to him but he noticed a couple apprentices chuckling at him. He shrunk down and turned away, but almost instantly stood up straight again when he saw another yellow leaf slowly falling down. He stared at it, and lowered himself into a sloppy hunting crouch, tail lashing in anticipation. He adjusted his hindquarters, then sprung forward, tearing a hole in the leaf as he brought it to the ground. He let out a squeak of victory and looked around for more falling leaves. However there were not many this early in Leaf-fall.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The cardinal fledgling (open)   The cardinal fledgling (open) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 1:39 am

"Greetings, Cardinalkit. I believe we have not yet made acquaintance. My name is Clearpaw. I see you're pouncing on these golden leaves that leaffall is bringing down to us. The way the luscious brightness of the green foliage turns to a soft and gentle yellow before slowly drifting down to the ground is truly beautiful," Clearpaw greeted, beginning to go off on a tangent at the end. Though Cardinalkit seemed to have a lot more energy than he did as a kit, he did seem rather interested in the falling yellow leaves. The changing color of the trees had fascinated him the moment he had noticed, which was just days before. Like miniature versions of the sun peeking through the green of the forest. The trees seemed to prepare for leaffal more than cats did.

The cardinal fledgling (open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: The cardinal fledgling (open)   The cardinal fledgling (open) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 2:24 am

Cardinalkit pricked his ears and turned to see one of the apprentices. It took the kit a moment to process Clearpaw’s long greeting. ”Oh, hi Clearpaw! Yes... it’s beautiful,” he greeted awkwardly. ”I always thought leaves were green all the time! I didn’t know they could turn yellow.” He looked up at the tree above them. It’s leaves had just turned yellow, possibly just last night. But what Cardinalkit didn’t realize was the leaves had been slowly turning yellow for a while.
He turned around to examine the other trees. Many were still green. However he noticed a couple more weird trees. Another yellow one, but it’s leaves were more orange-ish, and a bright red one!
”That one reminds me of me! My pelt to be exact,” Cardinalkit mewed thoughtfully.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The cardinal fledgling (open)   The cardinal fledgling (open) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 5:14 am

"Indeed. It's bright red hue is a lot like the color of your fur, much like the vibrant bird you were named after. The mix of the different colors in the trees reminds me of the sunrise peering over horizon, dappling the trees with its multicolored light. However, that doesn't fall in the same way. The way they drift down slowly is impressive, and make them fun to pounce upon," Clearpaw mewed, watching Cardinalkit's expression as he looked up at the foliage above them. Even he, who he took for more energetic than observant, seemed impressed by what nature had caused these leave to do. And he was right, the bright red ones did match his pelt. He would not be out of place up in that tree. As another golden leaf floated down to the ground, he watched its graceful swaying. One could learn so much simply from observing their surroundings.

The cardinal fledgling (open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cardinal fledgling (open)   The cardinal fledgling (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The cardinal fledgling (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: