Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 9:14 pm

(OOC: I was told that my own cat can make my own kits apprentices so ye here we gooooo)

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!" Scorchfang called from atop the ceremonial rock.

Poppykit's ears pricked at the call from their father, and he quickly nudged Orchidkit's side with his paws. "Orchidkit, wake up! I think this is our apprentice ceremony! Oh, I'm so excited!"

"Wha?..." Orchidkit blinked his heterochromic eyes open sleepily, then yawned. "Aww, already? I wasn't done being a kit yet."

"Come on, you lazy furball, we're gonna be late for our own ceremony!" the ginger-and-white tom shoved the bluish-gray one up to his paws before rushing out into the center of camp, his brother following behind at a slower, more dignified pace.

Scorchfang purred as he watched his two youngest sons approach Jaggedrock, ready to become apprenticed and be assigned their mentors. He had thought long and hard about who to choose to teach his kits the way to becoming strong and loyal warriors in their turn, and he had no hesitation in his speech as he spoke, only pride. "Orchidkit, Poppykit, step forward," Scorchfang gently commanded of the brothers, continuing on with the ceremony once they did so. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. Orchidkit, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Orchidpaw. Daisyflame will be your mentor." He shifted his gaze from one brother to the other. "Poppykit, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Poppypaw. Froststone will be your mentor. I know that these two dependable cats will be able to pass down what they both have learned to you."

Throughout the duration of the ceremony, Orchidpaw was trying not to fall asleep on his paws. He was so incredibly tired. And now that he was an apprentice -- and to one of his father's best friends in the Clan -- he didn't think he'd ever be able to sleep again. He sighed, but not too audibly, and forced a smile when he saw his new mentor approach him. He reached up to touch noses with him, trying to blink sleep out of his eyes.

Quite on the contrary to his brother, Poppypaw was more than ready to begin his training. He was absolutely thrilled that Froststone had been chosen to be his mentor. Now he would be able to help him perfect his hunter's crouch! He purred happily as he met his new mentor halfway and touched noses with him. "I'm so excited to begin training with you!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 7:04 am

Froststone had gathered beneath the rock with the rest of the clan to watch the apprentice ceremony. It was always good to have new apprentices in the clan. He watched without much interest, usually, he didn't really know the kits that were becoming apprentices, yet this time he did. Once he heard Orchidkit's and Poppykit's names his ears perked up. He was curious as to who would get apprenticed to who. Then he heard he was to be Poppypaw's mentor. He was pleased with this, he liked the young apprentice and he hoped that he would be a good student. He strode over to the ginger and white cat, pressing his nose to his with an almost invisible smirk on his face. He said quietly to him "Training is at dawn tomorrow." He then dispersed along with the rest of the cats. He was happy to be a mentor, he only hoped he would be good enough.

Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 9:52 am

Hearing his name called, Daisyflame stood up from where he sat next to his father, Mudfoot, and made his way to the front of the crowd. Finding the pelt of his new apprentice, the tom dipped his head down and touched noses with the younger tom. "I look forward to training with you," the ginger and white warrior mewed with a smile.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Orchidkit's and Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: