Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Megalotrousle (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Megalotrousle (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 23:40

"Come on out, little ones, it's time to meet the Clan," a familiar voice purred soothingly in the brothers' ears, belonging to their father and ShadowClan's deputy, Scorchfang. "You have so many Clanmates eager to meet you."

With a wide yawn, Poppykit shook out his long ginger-and-white fur, blinking open his brilliant amber eyes to look up rather cutely at his father. A wide smile stretched across his muzzle, and he leaped up to his paws -- or rather, he tried to. He let out a squeaky huff of breath when the weight atop him wouldn't budge, and he instantly knew who was pinning him down. "Orchidkit! Get off me, you lazy furball! I want to meet everyone, and you have to, too!"

Orchidkit slid open a blue eye, looking down lazily at his littermate, then closed it again and gave a brief stretch before relaxing again. "Nah, too tired. Besides, you're really comfy. How come you got the thicker pelt out of the two of us?"

"Because short fur is easy to maintain; if you were born with thick fur it would be matted and full of moss and mud," Poppykit responded matter-of-factly. He tried again to shimmy his way out from underneath his brother, and when he couldn't he looked up at Scorchfang. "Tell Orchidkit to get off!"

"Come on, now, Orchidkit, it's time for you to get up," the deputy purred with amusement, bending down to pick the blue-gray tom up by the scruff, the kit not showing any resistance with being carried around at all. He padded outside, Poppykit scampering after him, and placed him down outside of the nursery.

"Wowie! It's so big!" Poppykit squeaked in surprise, his eyes growing wide as he looked around ShadowClan's camp. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to make my way around this place!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 8:43

Froststone had been laying in the sun near the nursery when he heard the small sounding voices of kits emerge from the den. He rolled over on his back, seeing the pair of kits padding out. One looked quite annoyed as he was walking out, then quite stunned. As he saw Scorchfang emerge with the other kit in his jaws, he realized those must be his kits. He then rolled onto his paws. He may as well introduce himself to the kits, he actually thought they were quite adorable.

"Hello, little kits." Grinning at the kits, he asked, "Do you guys like how the camp looks?" He tried to be nice to these guys. They were the next generation of warriors after all. As a new warrior himself, he appreciated kits more now than when he was an apprentice.

Megalotrousle (OPEN) Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 8:50

Poppykit's head tilted to a new voice, and he looked up at the warrior with sparkles in his eyes. "Are you a warrior? That's so cool! I wanna be a warrior just like you and Scorchfang and everyone else when I grow up!" He turned his attention back to the camp and its great vastness. "Yeah, I really like it here. It's so big, though! How do you all know what each den is for?"

"Perhaps by walking into them?" Orchidkit joked with a lazy smile, curling up next to Poppykit, who began looking annoyed again.

"Orchidkit! Now's not the time to be sleeping, you already do enough of that anyway! Get up and say hi to our new friend!" The ginger-and-white kit tried pulling his brother back up on his paws.

Orchidkit opened his heterochromatin eyes and looked up at Froststone. "Oh. Heya."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 8:58

OOC: OMG I LOVE HOW THEY'RE LIKE SANS AND PAPYRUS IM DYING

He glanced to the kit with Heterochromatic eyes, "Greetings." He liked these kits, they seemed to be near opposites of each other. Poppykit was excitable and wanted to be the best warrior like most other kits. Then Orchidkit was seemingly lazy, yet quite funny. Now he wanted one as an apprentice, they were too young for that though. He smirked at the kit's antics, Poppykit was trying to pull his brother to his paws still. "If you two want, I can show you the camp. I can get you two on my back too, see the camp from an entirely new angle then as well." He assumed that would appeal to Orchidkit, riding around on the back of someone else instead of having to move.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 9:06

(OOC: That was the plan! Expect a lot of back-and-forth from these two XD)

"A free tour and a free ride? Sign me up." Orchidkit lifted himself up onto Froststone's back and laid down with limbs dangling from either side. "Now all that's missing is free food."

"Great StarClan, you're so lazy! How are you ever going to become the best ShadowClan warrior you can be?" Poppykit fussed with a glare up at his brother. With a huff of breath, he stood straighter. "Thank you for the offer, but I'd like to walk instead. It'll be good exercise, and I don't wish to stoop down to my brother's incredibly lazy level."

"Bro, I'm higher up than you."

"You know exactly what I mean!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 9:29

Froststone purred out to the kit "Be my guest if you want to walk that's fine. I bet you're missing the amazing view though..." He began padding along, trying to make sure that Orchidkit wouldn't fall off of his back. They soon reached the Apprentice's Den. Before entering, he poked his head in. Seeing no sleeping bodies, he padded in with the kits in tow. "This is the Apprentice's Den, where you both will soon sleep." Memories of his first night in the Apprentice's Den were fond. Although during that time he had missed Tigerkit, who was now Tigerpaw. "You'll both be amazing apprentices I'm sure. With you differences, there will be different thing's you'll both be good at." He flicked his tail to Poppykit, to continue following him.

Soon they reached the Warrior's Den. He once again poked his head inside, seeing no sleeping cats. He would hate to wake them with kits, that would just plain make them hate him. "This is the Warrior's Den. This is where I, and your father, sleep. All the warriors sleep here at night. It's weird changing dens, but soon you get used to it." He allowed the kits to explore a little before telling them to follow. Of course, Orchidkit was still on his back. The Medicine Cat's Den was here as well, so he decided to visit it. "This is the Medicine Cat's den, perhaps better to stay outside in case Morningpaw is doing things. Best not to distract the Medicine Cat. Let's visit the Elder's Den next."

He repeated the process once again, poking his head in to see no elders there. One of the three nests had been removed. Curlyfeather had left through the entrance of camp last he had seen her. He hoped she was okay, but he wasn't sure if she had gone to Starclan. "Alright, this is the Elder's Den. When they're in here and if you ask nicely they might tell you stories." He smiled as he said this, never had he actually asked for stories, he had been a bit too timid as a kit to actually go in and ask.

Soon he had finished the tour, and had returned them to the nursery. He allowed Orchidkit to slide off his back. "So... did you like the tour?"

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 9:39

Poppykit paid close attention to the locations and the names of each den, aiming to learn every important nook and cranny of the camp before he was apprenticed. It was all just so fascinating! He loved just how orderly Clan life was. It was so inspiring! At the end of the tour, he nodded vigorously. "It was great! Thank you so much! Now I'm going to memorize each and every den before I leave the nursery!"

Orchidkit, on the other paw, wasn't nearly as attentive as his brother was to the tour, just content to be carried around. He squeaked softly as he slid down the warrior's back down to the ground next to Poppykit. He gave a brief nod. "You all have got quite a system here. Honestly, the only thing I didn't like about the tour was how brief it was, I really could've lazed around a bit more. Also..." He began nodding his muzzle towards each of the dens. "Wouldn't it just be easier to share one big den with the whole Clan? Sure, it might be cramped, but one den is way less work to keep track of than five."

"No way, then it would all be one jumbled mess of cats already stepping around on each other trying to go in and out!" Poppykit argued with passion. He looked up at Froststone, hoping the warrior would agree with him. "Isn't that right?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 11:12

He listened to Poppykit's words. He was glad that this kit was taking initiative to learn things about camp to be prepared to be an apprentice. On the other hand, he enjoyed Orchidkit's ingenuity. One big den? While that could be useful, it could also be a pain. Warriors would hear kit's crying and the kits would crawl around everywhere. Kit's could accidentally eat things they're not supposed to in the part of the den that was the Medicine Den. The leader would be faced with endless questions most likely as well. "Hm... Well while I can see Orchidkit's idea, it isn't ideal, one large den wouldn't be better. Kit's could get to things they're not supposed to get to, and warriors need quiet at night. It would be a tad bit of a jumbled mess" He nodded at Poppykit. "Though Orchidkit, I like the idea. It could be more of a ring around camp instead of the occasional gap between, allowing for more room. Nevertheless, it wouldn't work." He sat down, putting his fluffy white tail around his paw's. "Do you both have any more questions, anything you want to know, any stories you want to hear from me? I've got nothing but time at the moment."

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 13:15

”Oh, oh!” the ginger-and-white kit squeaked. ”Could you show us a few fighting moves? Or at least the hunter’s crouch? I wanna get a head start on my training!”

“Eh, I’ll pass on that,” the blue-gray kit mewed. ”I’m not an apprentice yet, so I’m gonna enjoy every day of kithood lazing about as I can. I’ll still watch, though, to make sure you don’t get hurt, Poppykit.”

”I won’t get hurt. He’ll make sure I won’t.” Poppykit’s amber eyes widened in alarm and he turned back to face Froststone. ”Oh, no! I completely forgot all about formal introductions! How rude of me! I’m Poppykit and this lazy furball of a cat is my brother Orchidkit. What’s your name?”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 13:27

He flicked his ears over to Poppykit's request. "Of course, I'm always happy to help someone who wants to get a bit of a head start. Don't worry I won't let Poppykit get hurt. You'll be fine. Don't worry about it, my name is Froststone. Now, come over here, and I'll demonstrate the hunter's crouch." He padded a few pawsteps away from Poppykit to allow himself some room.

"Now, how you do the hunter's crouch is you crouch down very low to the ground, as low as possible. You need to shift your weight to your haunches to allow your paws to pad a bit lighter on the ground. Thankfully the pine needles out in the forest are very good at cushioning sound. You would need to watch out for anything that would alert the prey to your presence. Once you do that you must ensure that the wind isn't blowing away from you. Once all those steps are followed you simply slowly pad up to the prey, and pounce. You give it a bite to the neck and then it's dead." He wanted to make sure that if he was telling the kit how to do it, he told him how to do it right. "I know that's a lot, but do you want to try? You don't have to follow the steps about moving, just try getting very low to the ground." He flicked his gaze over to the still lounging Orchidkit. Perhaps he had gotten it as well out of his long list of directions.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 18:18

(OOC: Hey, if things work out, would you like for Froststone to mentor Poppykit when he becomes apprentices? :3)

Poppykit watched intently at the warrior’s demonstration, filled to the brim with excitement to try the crouch himself. At the invite to try for himself, he grinned and nodded, then lowered himself down. Of course, he couldn’t quite still his excitedly-quivering tail behind him, which subtly stirred some pine litter.

Orchidkit couldn’t help but snort with laughter at how silly his brother looked. He didn’t take up Froststone’s offer for him to try the crouch out for himself, but he did take up the opportunity to poke affectionate fun at his littermate. ”You look like you have burrs on your belly!”

“I do not!” Poppykit retorted sharply. ”You’re just jealous because you can’t achieve such a masterful first try at a hunter’s crouch!”

”Yeah, you’re probably right.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 19:36

(OOC: Sure, that would be fun!)

He nodded his head to Poppykit's attempt. "That was really good Poppykit, but I think I should save the rest of it for when you finally become an apprentice. I'm sure whichever warrior has you as an apprentice will have a great time teaching you." His ears flicked once again to the grey kit sitting this out "All apprentices kinda look like that when they start Orchidkit, myself included. We all get the hang of it eventually." Froststone looked at the sky, seeing the sun approaching its peak. "Sorry kits, it's been fun but I have a patrol to go on later. Bye!" He padded off, hoping he left a good impression on them. He was sure they would be excellent warriors, even Orchidkit who didn't do much of anything. He appeared to have a decently level head though.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 2:53

Minnowcall has slowly awoken, she got up and padded over to her mate “They can be pretty tiring sometimes, specially Poppykit, Orcidkit is a whole lot more lazy” she purred as she looked at her lovely kits.
She watched as the two kits played with Froststone, “They’ll make great warriors once the time comes”. She sat down with her eyes fixed on the kits.

Wildstrike noticed that his brothers kits where out and padded over to him and his mate Minnowcall “Congrats to the new litter” he meowed. After a short while he noticed that the kit’s didn’t look to much like Scorchfang, he where unsure if he should say anything, there had to be a reason to why the kit’s didn’t look like their father because Minnowcall wouldn’t be with any other tom no would she?..

He looked closer at them, there had to be some resemblance he thought. Poppykit’s eyes looked the same as Scorchfang’s and he had the same thick fur... But what about Orchidkit? Both his parents had pretty thick fur Minnowcall had a little thinner but not that much... He looked at the couple and leaned closer to his brother “Are you sure you’re their father?..” he whispers, he looked at Minnowcall suspiciously as he waited for his brothers reply, he didn’t want to believe that Minnowcall had been with another tom but he had to ask.

Megalotrousle (OPEN) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018 - 7:40

Scorchfang's already happy purring at watching his two youngest sons playing with one of the youngest warriors of the Clan deepened once Minnowcall sat beside him. He leaned over to lick behind her ear lovingly. "If anyone can raise those two and prepare them for apprenticeship, it's you, my lovely Minnowcall."

He looked over at the new voice to see his younger brother and former apprentice making his way up to him, and he dipped his head in thanks. At the question, however, he couldn't help but huff with annoyance. Was he always going to be accused of changing mates or something? Or was Wildstrike's tom-bias showing again? "Of course they're our kits, Wildstrike. It was either our late mother Talonfoot's mother or father who was a ginger-and-white cat instead of a tabby, which explains Poppykit's pelt. As for Orchidkit..." Actually, now that he mentioned it, it was a little strange that the blueish tom looked the way he did. At least it was easy to decipher who carried their traits down to Poppykit, but all his other kits were either tabby, calico, or black-and-white. "Well... I'm sure there's some recessive blueish pelt trait in our or Minnowcall's heritage somewhere. But even if you take pelt colors out of the question, their personalities are evidence that they're our kits. Poppykit's as full of life as Minnowcall, and Orchidkit's practically a spitting image of Liontail."

Poppykit had been trying to get Orchidkit to play with him ever since Froststone's departure, and at one point he looked up to see his mother and father sitting together, as well as another cat who looked just like Scorchfang. He squeaked excitedly and rushed over to greet the new tom. "Hi! I'm Poppykit! Who are you?"

"That'd be Wildstrike, bro," Orchidkit called from afar. "He's Scorchfang's brother."

"You are? So that makes you our uncle, right?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) EmptyThu 13 Sep 2018 - 12:02

Wildstrike flattend his ears as he looked at his brother, how stupid of him to not think of that... "S-sorry.." he sighed.

He then looked at the two kits and smiled "Yes indeed I am" he meowed "Brother and former apprentice of you'r father" he continued with a prideful smile "Couldn't have had a better mentor".
"Now, have you kits explored all of camp yet? Or is there something more that I can show you?" he asked his nephews.

Minnowcall looked at her mates brother, at first she hadn't really liked the tom, he had been pretty disrespectful as a apprentice, but after he had killed that Windclan tom she could tell that the young cat was trying to better himself.

Megalotrousle (OPEN) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Megalotrousle (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next