Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept] Empty
PostSubject: Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept]   Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept] EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 18:50

So I am toying with this idea and wanted to gauge people's interest before solidifying any plans. Also, it might not happen for a while so I would appreciate if no one would steal it in the meantime~

Clan: Windclan

Characters Involved: Mistseer/Mistsight/Something [my character] and a couple of apprentices
Plot concept: Mist is born with a sight impairment. She can pretty much only see fuzzy outlines of shapes and because her visions is so poor she often finds it more distracting than just keeping her eyes closed, rendering her virtually blind. Despite all of this, Mist still pushes to gain a spot in training next to the normal apprentices. She tries her hardest and often finds herself without out many successes but still makes some progress as an apprentice. Her sense of smell, touch, and hearing is enhanced to compensate for her lack of sight.

While she is training, Mist discovers the tunnels out on the territory. Because of the darkness, she finds comfort there. Often, she ends up spending some time there to evade her mentor or other cats.

One day, while she is down there, a couple of apprentices come after her and try to chase her through the tunnels for a bit of fun. While they're underneath, several of the entrances collapse, trapping them below. Due to the fact that she is used to the darkness, Mist is able to navigate the extensive tunnels that run underneath the territory. Thus, begins their adventure beneath the surface. The idea is they would be stuck underground for a few days with Mist as their guide who eventually finds a way out. During this time they survive on muddy water and underground mice and voles and face a couple of different trials. This would take place over the course of a few topics. Hopefully, their absence would be missed in camp.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept]   Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept] EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 19:13

I love the idea a lot it seems interesting and different

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept]   Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept] EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 19:22

Thanks Littlestream :) I think it would be fun if I ever get around to it
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept]   Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept] EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 21:40

i really like this idea! seems like it would be fun to roleplay :)

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept]   Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blinded by the Light [Plot Concept]
Page 1 of 1