Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Get To Know You [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Get To Know You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 14:17

Spotfur searched out Coldpaw and prodded him with a paw. "Scorchclaw says you're on a patrol with me. Camp's entrance ASAP." Then he glanced around camp until he found Hillfire and hobbled toward the self-absorbed warrior. "I'm leading a hunting patrol and you're in it. Once you're done grooming your fur, Coldpaw and I will be waiting at camp entrance." He made his way to the entrance to wait to the cats who he did not know.

Last edited by Jade on Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 10:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 16:42

"I'm not grooming, mouse-brain. Are you missing an eye as well as a leg?" Hillfire replied curtly, not a hint of silliness in his voice. Coming from most it would seem like harmless teasing, but something about the way he said it made it seem more like genuine anger. For the most part, that was correct. Spotfur was one of the few cats in the clan he disliked. Well, few was a strong word. Joining the three-legged warrior at the camp's entrance, he remembered that Coldpaw was Flurryshine's sister. Well, he hwas confident that charm must run in the family. Maybe this patrol wouldn't be totally annoying after all. "Coldpaw's coming? Good. At least we'll have only one incompetent individual on this patrol."

OOC: Just curious, what would Spot do if Hill insulted Nut in front of him?

Get To Know You [CLOSED] Signat10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 1:44

Coldpaw quickly got up and hurried towards the two warriors, she noticed that the two toms wern't to excited to go on a patrol together but she keept quiet, she didn't want to get involed in anything that didn't bother her. She looked first at Spotfur and then at Hillfire. "I'm ready, shall we go?" she asked them both. She tilted her head slightly, trying to figure out why the disliked each other so?

Get To Know You [CLOSED] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 11:00

ooc: murder him no but really, he'd snap and threaten and maybe slap the boi

ic: Spotfur nodded to Coldpaw. "Yes. Where are we going, Hillfire, Mr. Leader? Oh, wait, I'M LEADING. It's the Broken Pools, by the way. And- yes, it is good that you're the only one. Otherwise I don't know what I'd do." He turned and walked out. The pools were constantly a good hunting spot.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 13:53

"Yes, I think you made it very clear that you were leading when literally said 'I'm leading a hunting patrol' so it's a bit worrying that you seemed to have forgotten. Should I add forgetful to your list of undesirable traits, right over weak?" Hillfire fired, back, rolling his eyes at Spotfur's apparent immaturity. That mosebrain couldn't even insult correctly. Realizing that in their arguing they had basically been ignoring Coldpaw. That was bad, she definitely deserved more attention than the three-legged tom. Padding a bit closer to her, he walked in stride with the young apprentice as he walked with the patrol towards the Broken Pools. "Sorry about Spotfur, he's an absolute pain. But I'm glad to be hunting with you."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 14:51

Coldpaw had looked at the two toms with wide eyes as they had yelled at each other and where relieved when the finally got to moving it.

She smiled at Hillfire as he begun to walk closer to her "I see.. Well I havn't talked to him before so I have no idea about who he is, well I know someone named Shade made him lose his leg but thats like all" she meowed and glanced at where the spotted toms leg should have been.
"Oh and just to warn you, I'm not that good of a hunter... Like, I try to become better but I do have a hard time killing the prey... It usally turns into a pretty messy kill" she let out a sigh, she hated hunting, she felt like it didn't matter what she did, she would never get good at it.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 15:04

ooc: oh. my. frickin. starclan. another ten.

Spotfur sighed annoyedly and turned his head back towards Coldpaw. "Oh, don't worry about that, Coldpaw, I can show you a good hunter's nip... Once you get it down it's super easy! Either way, as long as you've caught it. you've done well. If you need any other help I'm totally down to train with you, even without my leg I'm a decent hunter." However, suddenly, a shadow came over them. An owl had appeared! And it was heading straight for Coldpaw. "Watch out!" He shoved Coldpaw out of the way, but tripped and the owl struck his back. He snapped at its tail, pulling it back and stunning it.

Owl used Talon Strike on Coldpaw Spotfur, using 10 stamina and dealing 10 damage!
Spotfur used Tail Yank, dealing 7 damage and using 10 stamina. Owl is stunned for 1 turn.

OWL
43/50
110/120

SPOT
65/75
200/210

COLD
20/20
80/80

HILL
45/45
160/160

Last edited by Jade on Wed 5 Sep 2018 - 10:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 15:04

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Get To Know You [CLOSED] Mistpe10
Get To Know You [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 15:53

"Mousebrain! How did you not see it coming?" Hillfire snapped at Spotfur, his blue eyes blazing with fury. While he had thought the rude remarks were aggravating, this level of stupidity was downright dangerous! That is, if he wasn't there. And now he had to save a weak little warrior, and protect Coldpaw. Unfortunately, it seemed like the apprentice would be more helpful. Running over to the owl, he rose up on his back paws, his front claws slicing through the bird's feathers rapidly. After finally feeling some blood leak out, he fell back down onto all four legs, preparing for his next attack.

Hillfire used Rear-Up to Slash on Owl, dealing 9 damange and costing 15 stamina.

Hillfire:
40/40
145/160

Owl:
34/50
110/120

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 17:00

Coldpaw froze in terror as she saw to large bird infront of her. It took her a few seconds to work out what happend and snapped back into reality. She used the first attack that came to mind, not wanting to be comepletly useless. She unsheathed her tiny paws and clawed at the owl with a low growl.

Coldpaw used Front Paw Strike on Owl dealing -6 HP and costing -10 SP

Coldpaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Owl:
28/50
110/120

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 18:00

"I did, mousebrain, that's how I managed to save Coldpaw!" He snapped back. After that, he reared up and attacked the owl again. "Why didn't you?"

Spotfur used Upright Front Paws, dealing 15 damage and using 20 stamina!

Owl is stunned!

OWL
13/50
110/120

SPOT
65/75
180/210

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 21:23

"Well, you obviously didn't see it soon enough, or else you wouldn't have those talon marks on your back. And you were way close to it than I was!" Hillfire retorted, only taking a few moments to respond to Spotfur's accusations. That mousebrained furball! He obviously didn't have the brains to be a good warrior.  Turning his focus back to the owl, noticing how it was was starting to have a bit of trouble flying that could be solved easily enough. Lunging towards it, he noticed the bird's exposed stomach area. If owls were anything like cats, then what he had in mind would hurt it quite a bit. Flying at it's stomach, his front claws bad touch down through its feathers and sensitive flesh, slashing out blood. Oh, this felt so satisfying.

Hillfire used Belly Rake on Owl, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Hillfire:
40/40
135/160

Owl:
4/50
110/120

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 1:34

Coldpaw sprinted forward and leaped up towards the bird and batted it's head with her paw which right now was stained in blood. The owl fell lifeless onto the ground.
Coldpaw poked at the limp body with her front paw with a smile, hopefully Minnowslip, her mentor would be happy to hear that she had helped kill an owl.

Coldpaw used Front Paw Strike on Owl dealing -6 HP and costing -10 SP. Owl is K.O

Coldpaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Owl:
K.O

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 10:59

"I tripped! Would you rather that I'd stood around and just said, "hey, there's an owl," instead of making sure no one else got hurt? You? You'd do that. You'd save your own skin before any other clanmate's. And that's what makes me a warrior." His eyes shifted to the now-dead owl. "Good job, Coldpaw." He acknowledged with a nod. "You dealt the final blow, do you want to take it back? Cats can eat it."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 13:56

"No, I would rather you have noticed it before it had the chance to attack anyone! And I would have attacked it on time, unlike how you did. Only weak kittypets fail like that. And I would do anything to protect most of my clanmates. You're an exception," Hillfire snarled, not focusing on the owl anymore. Spotfur and his stupid sense of self-importance. Realizing that Coldpaw had managed to kill the owl, he smirked. The apprentice had done a better job than the warrior. Why was he not surprised? "Good job, Coldpaw. You're already twice the warrior Spotfur is, and you're still an apprentice." Still grinning slightly, he turned his focus towards the three-legged tom. "Don't tell me you want to go back to camp already! What, are those scratches too much for you to hunt with?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Get To Know You [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next