Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 7:38 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!" Scorchfang yowled to the Clan from atop the tallest point in camp.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

Characters : Tigerpaw(SC App!)
Clan/Rank : SC;Kit
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 3:55 pm

Tigerkit’s Apprentice Ceremony
“...Huh?”
Tigerkit was sleeping peacefully on her nest in the nursery. Until a yowl interrupted her pacific nightmares. She stood up and stretched, then gave her ruffled pelt some comforting and fast licks. What was happening now, to even startle her like that? Was there something importnat happening? Was any other clan attacking Shadowclan? With a hiss of irritation, she sighed and fastly stalked towards Shadowclan's camp center.

She noticed that the one that had yowled out-loud, was no more and no less than Shadowclan's deputy, Scorchfang. She flicked her ears, wondering why the deputy had called a meeting at dawn. Shrugging off the question, she then remembered she was now ready to be an apprentice. Pride surged from her belly to her head, and she sat down, maintaining a calm and mature posture.  

She wondered who her mentor would be, Tigerkit wanted someone enough wise to at least, comprehend her cold and inexpressive nature. She didn't want any problems with her mentor. Her amber gaze traveled slighlty from Shadowclan cat to cat, the question itched to come out of her mouth, but she contianed it. Yelling a stupid question like that would be silly, even coming from a Shadowclan kit. She wanted her clan to be proud of her, and she would do it as soon as she started training, no more sleeping, more working hard and assessments to complete her training.

Besides, that would be good to stay focused on anything else, and maybe, no one will try to annoy me
, she thought, but, if they any apprentice dares to order me around, I'll rip it's ears off, and I'll destroy his or her pride if necessary.

Tigerkit, patiently waited for the deputy to start...All she wanted now was to her her apprentice's name and being chosen a good mentor.
Credit toThanks

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 4:03 pm

"Tigerkit, step forward," Scorchfang meowed to the young she-kit, waiting for her to do so before he continued on with the ceremony. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. Tigerkit, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Tigerpaw. I will be your mentor, and you can rest assured I will teach you everything I know to become a strong and loyal ShadowClan cat."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

Characters : Tigerpaw(SC App!)
Clan/Rank : SC;Kit
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Tigerkit’s Apprentice Ceremony
“...Huh?”
Tigerkit would be at first shocked, the deputy would be her mentor? She almost let out a excited squeal, but held her tongue, and just flicked her tail. She felt a grunt(that was more like a purr), rose from her throat, as she heard how Scorchfang pronounced her new apprentice’s name.

She held her tail, and chin high, her amber gaze did not express nothing but pride and willingness to learn everything from the strong deputy. She was no kit, no, she was now already an apprentice, old enough to start to learn the ways to defend Shadowclan and respect the code.
“I know I can trust you, Scorchfang,”she meowed, out-loud.“And you can trust I’ll do whatever I will do anything and you will be proud to call me your apprentice.” Tigerpaw’s voice held honesty. She was ready to learn, and ready to fight. Ready to start her path of learning, to finally be one more into Shadowclan’s warrior ranks.

And maybe, even one day, I can be deputy!, she thought, excited, I’ll do anything for the best of Shadowclan, Scorchfang and Starclan, I promise that. She vowed silently, maybe some words were for good the clan, but, other words were best kept in mind. Her paws started to itch to run out and explore the territory, hunt prey and learn battle moves! Even maybe she could be seen as one of the best warrior cats ever seen in the forest and all the four clans.

But, she would gain all of that through hard work, learning and paying attention. She didn’t cared for being cold, or too serious: she just cared now for being a great apprentice, and a quick learner.
Credit to Thanks

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1