Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A different path:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A different path: Empty
PostSubject: A different path:   A different path: EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 21:43

A startled gasp could be heard in the rather empty surroundings as a shaky figure scrambled to get up from her laying position on the unfamiliar ground. Morningpaw had gone to sleep in her nest like usual but before completely falling asleep, she had felt something off. The she-cat shrugged the feeling off and fell into sleep. That's before she opened her eyes to find herself in a field with a strange misty smell around her. The apprentice had never had a dream so realistic before. She could feel the grass and could feel the light breeze gently caress her fur. Despite her startled state a few moments ago, the peacefulness of the area had calmed her right down. Where was she? Why was she here? Was there a way to leave? Would she be stuck here forever? All those thoughts were bouncing around in her head making her dizzy. Morningpaw sat down and began to nervously look around. After a few more minutes of painful silence, a starry figure began to emerge right before her eyes.

Gentle amber eyes met shocked blue as a golden dappled she-cat appeared out of thin air. She had stars in her pelt and the face full of wisdom and kindness. Was she in Starclan? Had she died? The shy apprentice was freaking out on the inside as the unknown cat smiled at her. "Greetings Morningpaw I am Honeydrop, once a medicine cat off Shadowclan." The older she-cat sat down before continuing, "Yes you are in Starclan young one but not for what you think." Morningpaw tilted her head in confusion and surprise. First off, Honeydrop seemed to have read her mind and second off, why was she there. Before the tortie could even ask her question, the medicine cat continued once again, "Morningpaw, the path you are on now isn't meant for you anymore. You are to follow a new one, the path of a medicine cat's. One of great responsibility and sacrifice." The golden cat stopped speaking to let all the information sink into young Morningpaw's brain. The shy cat looked up with big, confused eyes. "Why me?" was all she could utter as she played with her paws.

Honeydrop got up and placed her tail on Morningpaw's shoulder as a comforting gesture. "I know this is a lot to take in but your clan needs you. You have so much potential for being a medicine cat." said Honeydrop in a gentle tone. Those words seemed to awaken the apprentice's mind. Morningpaw always wanted to desperately help her clan in any way she could and if this was her destiny, then she would be what Shadowclan needed her to be! The apprentice nodded her head and gave a determined smile of her own. "I'm willing to give up my apprentice training to be my clan's medicine cat! I won't let Shadowclan down!" the tortoiseshell said with a surprising surge confidence in her voice. The former medicine cat nodded with a satisfied purr and gave Morningpaw a small nudge before getting up. "Once you awaken, you must make the journey to the Moonstone. There I will meet with you again for the ceremony. Remember, Starclan will always be there to light your path but it is up to you to choose to follow it!"
That was the last thing said before the sweet, dappled she-cat disappeared and Morningpaw's vision faded to black.
Back to top Go down

A different path:
Page 1 of 1