Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure Empty
PostSubject: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptyWed 8 Aug 2018 - 15:38

Lately, the moor had been burning hot, scorched under the sun as the Clan had gone a few days without rain. However, to Barleypaw's relief - and unfortunately also his discomfort, a light wash of rain made its way through, lowering the land back to a reasonable temperature again. This morning the WindClan camp smelled crisp and clean, if a little musty. The WindClan Apprentice made his way to the nursery to see his new little brother, Fallenkit.

It had been a few moons since Fallenkit's birth, and now Barleypaw was confident he'd be able to take his little brother out to explore the camp - and maybe just a little outside, if their mother consented. The sandy WindClan Apprentice made his way to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a small bird and picking it up by its wing. Barleypaw pushed into the small gorse tunnel that led into the nursery, emerging with a friendly purr around the feathers, "Amberheart, Fallenkit, I've come for a visit!"

He set the bird before Amberheart, who sniffed it and then licked her lips in anticipation and began to tuck in gratefully. "Fallenkit," Barleypaw mewed to his brother now, "how are you doing today?"

[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Characters : [F]allenpaw, [S]nowpaw, [L]ightpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Apprentice, [S] Apprentice, [L] Apprentice
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 14:36

Fallenkit smiled shyly at his brother. "I'm doing good," he mewed. "Say, um, Barleypaw... do you need me for something?"
He felt his whiskers twitching with nervousness as he gazed upon his littermate.
I wonder what he could want, Fallenkit thought, his pelt prickling.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptyThu 9 Aug 2018 - 17:29

Barleypaw looked down at his brother, feeling a little surprised by the tabby's hesitance. Barleypaw was certain he hadn't been so shy as a kit. Maybe it was for the best, though; after all, Barleypaw had been quite a handful for the queens at the time. Maybe they deserved a break with Fallenkit.

Nonetheless, Barleypaw beamed at his little brother. "Well," he began, "I was thinking that if you were up for it - and if Amberheart says it's okay - I could show you around camp today." Barleypaw glanced up at his mother, Amberheart, who looked at him with pride shining in her eyes and nodded once in approval. "What do you think?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 7:23

"What? Umm, sure!" Fallenkit mewed. "I-I'd love to see the camp!" Oh, wow... play it cool. Play it cool! he thought nervously. Barleypaw... is going to show me the camp?

[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure Fa7
[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure Tenor
*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptySat 11 Aug 2018 - 6:59

Barleypaw beamed down at Fallenkit, his grin only widening when his brother agreed to see the camp. The apprentice could barely keep his own fur from ruffling with excitement. He was going to get to spend time with his brother! Barleypaw stood and mewed, "Have you had enough to eat this morning? We could stop by the fresh-kill pile and I can find you something good to try."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptySat 11 Aug 2018 - 12:15

Fallenkit flicked his ears and nodded. "Y-Yeah!" He gazed expectantly up at his older brother.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptySat 11 Aug 2018 - 21:00

Barleypaw's shoulder bristled with excitement and he began to knead the ground as he purred, "Great! Let's go!" With that, the WindClan apprentice turned and squeezed out of the nursery, pausing a few paces from the entrance to see that Fallenkit was behind him. Barleypaw reminded himself that he had rather long legs, so he'd need to pace himself for his brother who was fresh from the nursery.

When Fallenkit caught up, Barleypaw set off again. He flicked his tail behind him and meowed, "Obviously you know the nursery, since you live there. Right across the clearing is the fresh-kill pile." He made his way to it before stopping and looking through the selection. What would Fallenkit like? Bird was prettty nice, and there was a nice looking chickadee with his brother's name on it.

Barleypaw picked it up gently, taking it towards the edge of the clearing before sitting and setting it on the ground in front of him. "Bird is lovely - especially on the chest. You just have to be careful not to get a mouth full of feathers." He plucked a few feathers off the breast of the small bird, then nudged it towards Fallenkit. "Wanna give it a try?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptySun 12 Aug 2018 - 9:18

"S-sure thing!" Fallenkit mewed. He sniffed it curiously, taking in the new unfamiliar scent. He then cautiously took a bite from it. Fallenkit's eyes lit up in surprise as he carefully swallowed it. "W-wow, that's good!" he stuttered, spitting out the feathers. He shivered at the sensation. I-It's not what I'm used to... but I like it! he thought. He took another bite, more eagerly this time. In no time at all, he had finished eating the chickadee. All that remained was a pile of feathers on the ground near the Fresh-Kill Pile. "C-Can I try something else now?" Fallenkit asked his brother, trembling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptySun 12 Aug 2018 - 18:17

Barleypaw watched his brother examine the fresh-kill and take a bite, nearly unable to hide his impatient excitement as he waited. Fallenkit was pleased, and quickly began to consume the rest of the chickadee. Wow, he already had the appetite of a warrior! he thought, purring with amusement as Fallenkit asked to try another piece of prey at the end of his meal.

"Maybe another time," Barleypaw mewed, "we can't go exploring if you eat too much - you'll have a bellyache for hours! We don't want that, right?" The apprentice gently flicked his little brother's ear with his tail. "Besides, you could get a taste of being a warrior apprentice right now: Would you like to come deliver some fresh-kill to the elders with me? It's one of the most honorable tasks we have!"

The sandy tom nodded to the fresh-kill pile. "Why don't you pick something out? I know they'll love whatever you bring them." Barleypaw leaned over to pick up a lean, long-bodied rabbit. His tail high, he turned and padded away across the clearing to an overhang of gorse which sheltered the elders. Barleypaw approached the elder with a deep, respectful dip of his head and sat the rabbit down, meowing, "Good morning! Amberheart's letting me show Fallenkit around the camp today. Fallenkit, why don't you show the elders what you brought them?"

((OoC: Soulwish, we will [hopefully] be interacting with a player character elder or two [I messaged their roleplayers, Ash and Ice]; you can post entering the den with Barleypaw and offering the prey, and then I'll wait a bit for them to respond. <3))

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptyMon 13 Aug 2018 - 6:38

Fallenkit nodded before setting down a mouse he had selected on the floor of the Elders' Den and he then smiled shyly, tail tip twitching with both excitement and nervousness. "H-hi!"
(OoC: That's great!)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 7:56

Having been drifting to sleep in his nest, the sound of excited mews outside the den made the old tom lift his head. Opening his eyes, he caught site of a kit who seemed to have brought him a gift. "Hello," Cedarfur purred, a smile on his grey muzzle. "Is this for me?" he asked, looking down at the mouse.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure VHQrlk5
[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure 1QYZaRo

[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure Molex311
Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 8:24

"Yes, it i-is!" Fallenkit stammered. "I'm Fallenkit, and I'm Barleypaw's brother. What's your name?"

*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptySun 19 Aug 2018 - 6:01

Barleypaw watched with pride as his brother, Fallenkit, offered his mouse to Cedarfur. The apprentice let his brother talk, knowing that the elder would be comfortable chatting for a moment before the pair left him to eat his meal. In the meantime, Barleypaw nudged his rabbit towards the other elders. He dipped his head politely before turning back to Fallenkit and Cedarfur.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptyTue 21 Aug 2018 - 10:40

"Why thank you," the elder purred. "I'm Cedarfur. Who might you be?" he asked, genuinely not knowing who the kit was. It was hard now and days to just keep up with clan life, much less the newer kits as well.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure VHQrlk5
[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure 1QYZaRo

[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure Molex311
Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 13:25

(Ooc: Ahhhh! I forgot about this topic somehow O_o)
He was a little surprised. Hadn't the elder heard him?
"I...I'm Fallenkit. It's nice to meet you, Cedarfur," he mewed, smiling awkwardly.

*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure   [closed] Grand Day for an Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

[closed] Grand Day for an Adventure
Page 1 of 1