Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Grand Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Grand Adventure Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 15:34

An adventure game whose course is decided by you, the reader.

This is simple. I tell a part of the story, and one of you decide what our protagonist does. Like those choose-your-own-adventure Goosebump books, if you remember those. Anybody can jump in at any time. The first person to respond is the one who decides what our protag does.

This is a silly story, so I'm not limiting what you can do. The only rule is that you don't hog the thread.

Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 16:06

We begin in the peaceful Kingdom of Baguette, on the continent of Toneporue.

The Grand Adventure The_gr10

National hobbies include flower-picking, wine sipping, and spreading love and peace to all. We're ruled fairly and gently by an eccentric old king and his queen. His son, the daring and handsome prince, is adored by all, and his daughter is like, a total babe. But forget about all that for a moment, let's talk about you. Yes, you. That might come as a surprise, since you are a complete nobody, but this is your story.

Remind me again, because I can't tell. Are you a boy or a girl?

The Grand Adventure I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 19:57

I have a big ol' peen.

Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 19:59

I wanna be a different queen.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014 - 20:44

Crystal wrote:
I wanna be a different queen.

Not an RP.

Dakingindanorf Jay wrote:
I have a big ol' peen.

Oh, right. I can see now. Don't blame me. It's an easy mistake to make.

But back to where we were. Baguette is a peace-loving kingdom of meadows and valleys and waterfalls, and today's the day of the parade in Princess Chloe's honor! Everyone important's going to be attending her birthday ball today, which of course means that you won't be allowed anywhere near, but if you bother to stand outside the Palace, you can maybe catch a glimpse, and a glimpse is as good as you'll ever get. The thought's depressing, but everyone from miles around's going to show up, and it's not like you have anything better to do.

You wake up to the feeling of an ice cold drop of water plopping on your forehead. Your upstairs neighbor's toilet appears to be leaking again. With a groggy sigh you roll out of bed, back aching from your stiff mattress, and trudge over toward the balcony. It's a crisp autumn morning, and a blast of cold air greets you as you slide open the door. Not that it makes much difference; your apartment already feels like it's below freezing.

Gray skies aren't the best day for a parade. Maybe it'd be better to stay inside... Though, you know in the back of your mind that's not the reason you want to skip out. The outside world was terrifying. But on the other hand, this might be your only chance to see the Princess... or the Prince, if that's how you swing.

Which way do you swing, exactly? You don't exactly look too manly, if you don't mind me saying, but I can't make any assumptions.

The internal conflict rages inside of you. Going outside would do you some good, maybe. Every day's beginning to feel the same, and you don't remember the last time you went outside to do anything more than throw out your trash. But then again... it was the outside. What do you do?

First person to respond picks sexuality, second picks what you decide to do for the day. There's no limit to your answers, as long as they're relevant and not game-breaking.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 13:10

I swing at women. B*tches love mature men who steal park swings from six year olds.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptySat 22 Nov 2014 - 2:09

Err... yeah, okay. Very mature, and possibly bordering on sexual harassment. B*tches love that, don't they?

Women are neat. It's just a shame you've never taken one on a date, or kissed one, or ever held hands with anybody except your creepy Uncle Tommy. There was that time in 5th grade when a girl was dared to kiss you, but everyone decided that was a dare too needlessly cruel even for the evil Kaiser Bosch XVI of Fritznia.

You shake the memory out of your head, trying to focus on the day ahead (not like you can look back). But when you think of what you want to do, you can't think of anything. Nothing. Nothing seems appealing right now; not the parade, not your apartment, nothing. Your brain flashes forward to a future where you die alone in your cold apartment dressed only in your underpants. That future is in five minutes. Just a hallucination, probably. They say lonely, depressed brains get that way. Maybe some fresh air would do you some good. Or maybe you can dig out that old noose you were making.

Next post decides what we do for the day.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014 - 17:10

Sleepy wrote:
There was that time in 5th grade when a girl was dared to kiss you, but everyone decided that was a dare too needlessly cruel even for the evil Kaiser Bosch XVI of Fritznia.

>5th grade
>sleepy left real people school in 5th grade

The Grand Adventure Hqdefault

The noose is pretty well crafted, try vending it.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014 - 17:39

Jew wrote:
Sleepy wrote:
There was that time in 5th grade when a girl was dared to kiss you, but everyone decided that was a dare too needlessly cruel even for the evil Kaiser Bosch XVI of Fritznia.

>5th grade
>sleepy left real people school in 5th grade

The Grand Adventure Hqdefault

The Grand Adventure 08Ysr3r

Jew wrote:
The noose is pretty well crafted, try vending it.

You take the noose of of your closet and look it over. Well... you could use the money. It's not like you have a job, and this is all you really got. You're sure someone will be willing to buy one. Maybe you'll try at the parade?

You get dressed and go running outside, the noose bundled up in your arms. Even though it's a chilly morning, the streets are already crowded. Everyone's buzzing with excitement.

As you make your way down your dreary crooked street, an old woman suddenly sprouts out from an alley dumpster and waves you over. Her face looks uncannily like that of a bat. "Hey! You! Uh... What's your name again?"

You look around and point to yourself, to make sure that she's the one she's rambling about. She nods a little too excitedly and you take a cautious step toward her, struggling for words.

Next post picks our protagonist's name.

Last edited by Sleepy on Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 19:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014 - 18:16

Charles "Chuck" Speir

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Adventure   The Grand Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand Adventure
Page 1 of 1