Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[open] More Like ShyClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

[open] More Like ShyClan Empty
PostSubject: [open] More Like ShyClan   [open] More Like ShyClan EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 10:15

Amberkit peered from the nursery slowly, her bright orange coat slicked against her sleek kitten body. Her mother had given her permission to wander the camp, so long as she agreed to be groomed. Well, Amberkit didn't agree, but she allowed it to happen anyways knowing she could either see the camp or not see the camp and either way she'd be washed. Amberkit's little round face appeared first, sharp eyes eyeing her Clan's camp for the first time.

It's so big, she thought, stifling a gasp of amazement. Amberkit felt a soft nudge on her flank as her mother prodded her, encouraging her outwards. On mostly steady paws, the young kit padded from the shelter of the nursery into SkyClan's camp. She had never felt so small before.

[open] More Like ShyClan VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Midnightsong

Midnightsong

Characters : Spiritkit♂️, Goldenkit♂️
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Kit, Skyclan Kit
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: [open] More Like ShyClan   [open] More Like ShyClan EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 15:37

Goldenkit had been sitting near the nursery, bored. When he saw another kit emerge from the nursery, he wanted to approach her. "Hi!" He mewed as he padded up, his cream-colored fur a bit fluffed up and messy in places. The little Tom wanted to make friends, even if he wasn't the most confident cat. And here he was, trying to make a new friend.

"What's your Name? I'm Goldenkit." He said in that soft voice of his, staring at the little she-cat. He spoke quietly both out of shyness and an understanding that the other kit would probably be shy on their first time out of the nursery. He had definitely been that way, and was still a bit like that.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [open] More Like ShyClan   [open] More Like ShyClan EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 17:27

Amberkit jumped with a squeak as the other kit called to her, but her ruffled fur immediately began to relax when she saw a kit like her. The way he shuffled up to her she knew he was friendly. He introduced ed himself, and Amberkit replied, "I-I'm Amberkit."

She looked the tom up and down. "We're denmates, aren't we? I know your smell. You smell a little like me, and my momma!" Amberkit squeaked.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Midnightsong

Midnightsong

Characters : Spiritkit♂️, Goldenkit♂️
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Kit, Skyclan Kit
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: [open] More Like ShyClan   [open] More Like ShyClan EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 9:14

"We are." He said, a nervous purr rumbling in his throat. This was awkward, and he had never really tried to talk to his teammates before now. "I think I've seen you before." He mewed, shuffling his paws. He wasn't used to trying to make friends. Not in the slightest did he really know anything about talking to other cats.

The gold-and-cream tom looked down shyly, his blue eyes fixed on his paws. Amberkit seemed nice enough... but he still wasn't the bravest of kits. Not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: [open] More Like ShyClan   [open] More Like ShyClan EmptyThu 16 Aug 2018 - 14:24

Amberkit watched him for a moment, then mewed, "What's your name? Do you have  any brothers, or sisters? We could play tag!" The small orange tabby kit began kneading the ground with excitement. "Or hide and seek!"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [open] More Like ShyClan   [open] More Like ShyClan Empty

Back to top Go down

[open] More Like ShyClan
Page 1 of 1