Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 24 Jul 2018 - 9:22

Brindlestar rarely oversaw the proceedings of Apprentice Ceremonies, with the brunt of the duty now falling upon Swiftstep's shoulders, but she often lent her services to the task as needed. Settling herself atop the Tallrock with hardly a noise, the scarred molly remained silent for several heartbeats as she allowed the figurative dust to settle. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" She called, voice carrying the familiar summons.

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 25 Jul 2018 - 2:03

Her dazzling, forest-green eyes gleaming in an understandable merriment at the announcement, the brindled she-kit dashed hurriedly before the towering rock. Her broad, typical grin was plastered on her dappled face, as she turned her head to face the leader. Mosskit's mind buzzed in anticipation as she waited for Brindlestar's next words. She couldn't help but hope for her ceremony, although she concluded that was slightly unlikely as the deputy usually handled them. She didn't allow this to lower her spirits, though, and her expression remained joyful and optimistic.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 27 Jul 2018 - 10:52

"Mosskit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to find your official place among the Clan." She began, voice carrying a sharp and determined undercurrent as she relayed the ancient rites that had been spoken countless times before, "From this day on, until you receive your Warrior name, you will be known as Mosspaw." Blinking down at the newly-named Mosspaw, Brindlestar's pale gaze was haphazard and utterly void of any decisive emotions that revealed whatever was currently passing through her mind. She certainly had the time and freedom necessary, despite overseeing her mandatory duties. "I shall be your mentor, and I am confident that I shall pass down everything that I have learned."

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 27 Jul 2018 - 16:49

Mosskit's poofy tail twitched in alarm when her name was declared, and her vivid eyes widened in extreme elation. Her ceremony? She had been restlessly impatient to earn her apprentice name, and now her keenness could finally be satisfied! The tortoiseshell gave an animated and spirited bounce, she studied the leader's face for any emotion, but she couldn't detect any. Who will be my mentor?
Mosskit - now Mosspaw, met Brindlestar's gaze firmly with eager eyes. When the sudden proclaimation was made that the leader herself would be her mentor, a shiver passed through her spine, but of a positive cheerfulness. Brindlestar will be my mentor?
The bubbly apprentice bounded forwards, and extended her head to meet her mentor's nose.
"I'm looked forward to training," she blurted, struggling to keep her tone soft, "I'll be the best, most hardworking apprentice!" she finished, her voice raised uncontrollably, but filled with outright determination.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1