Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A stranger in the medicine den

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

A stranger in the medicine den Empty
PostSubject: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 5:07

(OOC: Continuation of A stranger in the midst.

Marshstorm padded into camp with the heavy body of a stanger on his and Leafstorm's backs. He glanced towards the leader's den, but forced a swift pace to Mapleleaf and Rainpaw's den. Within a few short moments, the new tom was laid out on the floor of the medicine den before he looked up at Leafstorm with a nod and darted off towards the leader's den.
"Leopardstar!" He called as he approached it. He stopped just outside the hanging moss barrier. "We found a stranger on the territory... he's badly injured." He mewed seriously as he turned around. "We've taken him to the medicine den."

Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018 - 12:23

OOC: Pm me a list of the injuries!

IC: Mapleleaf was startled when Marshstorm and Leafstorm rushed in with an injured tom. The medicine cat jumped and rushed to the fallen tom's side and began to inspect him. "Somebody tell me what happened! I need to know if he received any injuries internally." Soon she began to gather all her necessary herbs for the injuries on the body. The medicine cat turned to look up at the warrior the stood waiting. "Leafstorm,did any of you both get injured?" she asked quickly as she prepared the ointments.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

A stranger in the medicine den SQfTPip
A stranger in the medicine den Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptySun 5 Aug 2018 - 21:12

At Marshstorm's familiar call, Leopardstar was instantly on his paws and peeking his head through the lichen that hung over his den's entrance, hazel eyes wide.  "Again?!"  Another one so soon after Yin had arrived...it was a bit odd, but he was not one to turn away an injured cat.  His pace set at a trot, he exited the cave and brushed past Marshstorm, making a beeline for the medicine den.  He could hear Mapleleaf moving inside, asking Leafstorm questions; Leopardstar decided to keep out of her way for the moment, and paused outside.  Turning back, he gave Marshstorm a questioning look as he meowed; "What happened, exactly?"

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptySun 12 Aug 2018 - 21:47

He stepped aside for Leopardstar as the golden tom passed him and padded quickly next to him.
"He was yowling something about Artemis when a fox attacked." He explained, his ears flattened a little in worry for the loner who had been helpful around camp until not too long ago. It seemed odd that he had simply dissappeared, but then again that was the loner way. The black cat recently brought in would probably leave soon as well, not to mention this newcomer. "Wisteriapool, Leafstorm, Owlpaw and I managed to kill the beast, but he was too wounded to simply leave." He followed as they pushed their way into the medicine den. His eyes caught on Mapleleaf for a moment, then looked back down to the injured tom.

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3845

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptyMon 13 Aug 2018 - 0:04

Leafstorm shook his head. "Not badly, no," He replied, his ears twitching as he studied the fallen tom at his feet. The turned as Leopardstar entered the den, nodding as Marshstorm explained what had happened. "There have been more foxes in Thunderclan territory than usual." He mewed. "If you'd like, I could take a couple cats and sweep the territory, in case there are any more of them nearby." They couldn't have a fox breaking into camp, and there was nothing he could do to help this tom now.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptyMon 13 Aug 2018 - 13:51

Anatolios's eyes opened just a slither as he looked at what seemed to be a writhing mass of cats above him, his neck and leg screamed at the gaunt tom as he struggled to shift and raise his head. He only ceased in his efforts, but he did have enough energy to speak. Shocking amber eyes turned to look at what appeared to be the leader of the group, a striking yellow tom with black ear tips. Anatolios could not prevent a small groan from escaping his maw before he spoke, his body rigid with the pain of rat bites and fox bites. "I am... Anatolios, I come from place far from here. I hear tales of wild-cats living in big groups called clans, I was told to find Artemis." Anatolios's speech was choppy, his accent strong and almost too hard to understand.

"I found him at big barn, but as we left towards forest we were swarmed by rats, Artemis Odan told me to run and I did. I do not think he made it. I was hoping that you wild cats could help, the stranger does not deserve to die because I was coward, if he is alive that is." The tom sputtered, his body shaking with a couple coughs, having inhaled plenty of pollen, dust, and other debris. Anatolios did want to state his own business, but found that it would be more appropriate to wait until he was asked.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptyWed 15 Aug 2018 - 16:43

"Artemis?"  Leopardstar hadn't heard that name for quite a few moons; he remembered the tom well, though they had never officially spoken.  He had been a friend of Blizzardshine's, willing to help them after the Sunningrocks battle...truthfully, he had expected him to join the clan sooner or later.  Until, suddenly, he had gone.  Leopardstar hadn't been particularly surprised - that was usually the rogue way - but hearing his name connected to yet another rogue in their camp definitely piqued his interest.  His hazel eyes distracted by thought, the golden spotted tabby tom ducked into the medicine den after his deputy and gazed around at what he found.  

Mapleleaf was doting on a battered dark gray shape laying in a feather-woven nest, while Leafstorm stood nearby, a representative of the patrol.  Upon his old friend's recommendation, Leopardstar nodded severely.  "Yes, please do that Leafstorm, thank you."  After a moment he turned his full attention to the victim, and padded up to inspect the rogue - making sure not to get in Mapleleaf's way.  The cat was a tom, his dark gray pelt adorned with pitch-black tabby stripes, and as his eyelids opened they revealed eyes of striking amber.  All of this though was overlayed by a layer of dust and grime...and blood.  He was obviously weak, every move seeming to be a struggle, yet as Leopardstar opened his mouth to speak the tom managed to rasp out an introduction.  

Leopardstar had to strain his black-tipped ears to understand some of the words this Anatolios revealed; he had a very strong accent he had not ever heard before.  He understood though and nodded; "We too know Artemis.  He helped us once quite a few moons ago, I can send a patrol to see if we can find him..."  Or collect his body, Leopardstar mused to himself.  I'm sure Blizzardshine would want to grant him a burial.  "The tales you've heard are true; you are in ThunderClan, one of the five clans.  I am Leopardstar, leader of ThunderClan, and this is my deputy Marshstorm," He waved his tail in the murky brown tom's direction, " and the cat treating you is our medicine cat Mapleleaf.  I am very sorry for what you've been through.   After all that - along with a long journey through the unknown - you must be exhausted.  You are free to stay with us for as long as you need."  A faint smile cracked the tom's face; he had many questions swarming his brain, but now was not the time to ask them.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 2:19

"I thank you deeply for gratitude and understanding, Leopard-Star. But I came here seeking something, I have proposition. I grow tired of constant travel, wish to settle down in one spot and have something to fight for and be fought for. When I heard of clans, I was interested, I learn more through tales as pass other travelling cats who have been here. I want to live with clans, maybe this one? Honourable and brave Thunderclan? I have seen warriors fight, I am awed." Anatolios meowed, seeming to struggle and pause in his speech as he tried to think of the right words, his brow furrowing as he choked past complicated words. His amber eyes searched the toms above him, searching his expression.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptySat 18 Aug 2018 - 0:44

Leopardstar's eyes widened slightly as the young tom spoke, yet he wouldn't say that he was surprised.  Perhaps it was because so recently another lost rogue - Yin - had joined them...or maybe just because he himself had come from similar origins.  He did not hesitate long to answer; "Well if that is your wish Anatolios, I would say ThunderClan would be the best place you could choose to settle down.  The other four clans don't accept outsiders as readily as we do, and I couldn't guarantee your safety if you tried to convince them otherwise.  If you wish to become a warrior though...you must be willing to accept everything that comes with it."  The leader's voice grew low and grave, and his narrowed eyes burned with their usual passionate seriousness.  "To be a warrior isn't something to be taken lightly.  You must dedicate your life and blood to the clan, giving to others before taking and abiding by the ancestor's ancient Warrior Code.  You must be willing to give up your rogue name someday, and take on a warrior's title.  You must reject your old life, and take up a new one.  Are you willing to do all these things?"  Though he always wanted to give outsiders the chance to find a new life in ThunderClan...Leopardstar wanted to make sure that this cat was one whom he would not regret.  He had seen too many less-than-ideal rogues in his day, and the last thing he wanted to do was admit one of those bloodthirsty monsters into his ranks.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 15:30

"Da" Anatolios nodded stiffly, the movement making the tom cringe. "Would like very much." Anatolios's voice seemed to get quieter, or at least softer as his eyes closed. "I sleep and heal now. I thank you for hos-hospi- for kindness." The tom decided that the word was too hard to say, and for a first time in what seemed to be ages, fell asleep blissfully without a care.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 3:02

Though the tom's oath had been edged by exhaustion, Leopardstar nodded his acceptance and smiled as Anatolios began to doze off, offering the still form a quiet, "Sleep well" before backing away.  With a parting nod at Mapleleaf, Leopardstar flicked his tail as he left the den, contemplating the rogue's words.  Remembering his promise within a heartbeat, the golden-pelted leader picked up his pace and trotted off towards the warrior's den to collect a patrol.

(I'll end the topic here, drop a ceremony request when you're ready Grey~)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stranger in the medicine den   A stranger in the medicine den Empty

Back to top Go down

A stranger in the medicine den
Page 1 of 1