Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+23
Midnee
Sunlit
Middy
bunjamin
sumashira
Seer
ruska
Cays
Knight
Ice
Kent Mansley
Marcus Raxal
Drippy
addie ♥
RainyHeart
Transient
Yoshachu
Pinely-san
Lulu
Not
Reaper King
Jay Bird
Maple
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

July's Gathering 2018  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2018    July's Gathering 2018  - Page 6 EmptyWed 1 Aug 2018 - 8:59

Fallowpaw nodded thoughtfully. "I'll be there, as well," she confirmed. She wasn't about to miss a chance to converse with these other apprentices whose distrust of impurity and frustrations with leaders were so close to her own. Even if it was breaking the Warrior Code... so what? Who was going to reprimand her, the impure joke of a she-cat who led ShadowClan? Perhaps the cats whose own kin were nothing more than rogues, or kittypets? She was going to go, no matter what the stupid rules said. "These issues need to be fixed."

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2018    July's Gathering 2018  - Page 6 EmptyWed 1 Aug 2018 - 9:13

Darkpaw snorted but gave an affirmative nod. "I'll show up too." The tom was ready to steer their clans into the right direction.

(OOC: short ;-;)

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2018    July's Gathering 2018  - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Aug 2018 - 7:55

Listening to Lichenpaw, Rockpaw couldn't have agreed more with what the tom said, and nodded his head when he asked if everyone would meet him here after the gathering. "I'll be there," the large, fluffy tom mewed, his pelt tingling with excitement at the thought of secretly staying after the gathering.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

July's Gathering 2018  - Page 6 VHQrlk5
July's Gathering 2018  - Page 6 1QYZaRo

July's Gathering 2018  - Page 6 Molex311
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2018    July's Gathering 2018  - Page 6 EmptyThu 2 Aug 2018 - 9:33

(occ: I apologize for the crap reactions to stuff, I just want to get this done ;;)

Leopardstar sat back as each leader, one by one, stepped forward and delivered their clan's individual addresses, the various news that passed from their lips causing his ears to prick with interest.  Most were normal happenings, some made his fur tingle with concealed fury, others still brought blossoms of hope to his heart.  Finally, it was his turn.  As the large golden tom rose to his paws and padded forward to the tip of the Great Rock, he quickly debated on what to say.  He didn't want to talk about Wildfire and Sharptooth yet...and he would prefer to keep quiet the fact that RiverClan had once again caused turmoil in his clan, even if this time he was grateful to know the truth.  Taking a deep breath, he pushed back the overwhelming thoughts and lifted his head high.

"ThunderClan has fared well this past moon, our forest is plentiful with prey, and host to plenty of herbs, meaning that we are both strong and healthy.  Several apprentices have begun their training; Dawnpaw, Poppypaw, Bumblepaw, Wolfpaw, and Ratpaw, and many of our older apprentices are well on their way to becoming warriors."  It was a bit short, but in Leopardstar's mind, it would have to do; he wanted to go home and deal with problems that really mattered at the moment.  As he returned to his place, he noticed quite a large group of apprentices had congregated among the crowd, seemingly chatting.  Despite the crowd size, he didn't take note of anything odd...little did he know.

Aspenpaw had been preoccupied watching the leaders talking from beneath his bush, his vivid eyes narrowed slightly.  He didn't care much for their formal chattering, and soon enough he felt his attention drifting to other places.  His gaze caught on a large group of cats around his age that were talking nearby, their eyes bright with passion and anticipation, his two siblings among them.  Usually, he wasn't really interested in denmate gossip...but all these cats were from different clans.  What could have possibly bonded them?  In his view, each clan was as different and separate as the sun was to the moon, and he preferred it to stay that way.  His sleek grey frame crawling out from beneath the undergrowth, he made his way over closer to the group, keeping to the shadows.  Soon enough, words began to ring in his ears; I will be there.  I'll show up too.  I'll follow you to the ends of the earth.  What in the world are they doing?  A...meeting?  His lip curling, the tom backed back into the shaded bushes, keeping a close eye and ear on the group.  I don't like this...why are ShadowClan involved?  Are they going to give away our secrets, reveal our weaknesses?  Without being invited, Aspenpaw silently signed himself on to go along as well.  Somecat should figure out what they're doing...if it's boring, I can always go back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2018    July's Gathering 2018  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

July's Gathering 2018
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6