Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Caring for kits with no home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HaloGirl_007

HaloGirl_007

Characters : Thistlekit, Birdkit, Mother Flame, Ivykit, Doveclaw, Brookblaze, Honeykit (dead), Jaggedpaw (dead)
Clan/Rank : Kit
Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 40

Caring for kits with no home Empty
PostSubject: Caring for kits with no home   Caring for kits with no home EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 17:12

Mother Flame lays down on some hay, happy to be not a kittypet. "Nice not to be a kittypet."
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Caring for kits with no home   Caring for kits with no home EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 19:12

"Ugh, one of those," a gravelly voice grumbled from the front door of the barn. A white and brown tabby she-cat padded in from the outside, holding a robin in her mouth by its wing. Berry stood in the entryway and asked cautiously, "Have you claimed the barn for the night? I'd, ah, be happy to give you this Robin to let me stay here tonight as well."

Caring for kits with no home VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
HaloGirl_007

HaloGirl_007

Characters : Thistlekit, Birdkit, Mother Flame, Ivykit, Doveclaw, Brookblaze, Honeykit (dead), Jaggedpaw (dead)
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Caring for kits with no home   Caring for kits with no home EmptySat 14 Jul 2018 - 19:48

"Sure, I'm happy to help others." Mother Flame smiles sweetly.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Caring for kits with no home   Caring for kits with no home EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 8:25

Berry nodded and padded towards the other she-cat, examining her carefully. Berry's recent run-in with The Regime had made her a little wary of other rogues than she already had been; her wounds from her fight had healed well, and she wasn't keen on obtaining others so soon. While Berry sensed no hostility from the she-cat, she kept her guard up just in case.

Berry set the plump robin in front of the ginger-and-white she-cat, dipped her head, and took a step back. She took a moment to eye her surroundings, searching for where to place her nest for the night. She looked back at the she-cat and meowed, "My name is Berry. May I have your name?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
HaloGirl_007

HaloGirl_007

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Caring for kits with no home   Caring for kits with no home EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 10:35

"Flame, or Mother Flame kits call me." Mother Flame did have a liter once, but were all lost at birth. If she ever found a kit alone she would take care of it.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Caring for kits with no home   Caring for kits with no home EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 15:29

Berry nodded slowly. "Well, Flame," the dark tabby meowed, turning away, "You enjoy that robin. I'm going to take a quick nap and then I'll be out of your fur." She sprang up the rafters to a secluded corner and curled up, closing her eyes but still listening closely to the strange she-cat. Something about Flame was oddly comforting - she certainly did give off a motherly vibe, as her full name indicated.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
HaloGirl_007

HaloGirl_007

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Caring for kits with no home   Caring for kits with no home EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 19:25

Flame ate the robin. She closes her eyes, falling asleep, What a nice cat...
Back to top Go down
HaloGirl_007

HaloGirl_007

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Caring for kits with no home   Caring for kits with no home EmptySat 4 Aug 2018 - 11:57

She lays awake in the morning sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caring for kits with no home   Caring for kits with no home Empty

Back to top Go down

Caring for kits with no home
Page 1 of 1