Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew] Empty
PostSubject: Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew]   Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew] EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:21

Mistywater began to stretch her legs, getting up slowly as she could only get up so fast now-a-days. Mistywater had recently adopted and today wanted to spend some more time with Dewpaw since she wanted the poor apprentice to feel the love that the senior warrior had given many other kits that she had cared for in the past. And while Mistywater didn't know how Dewpaw felt, she still wanted to give the she-cat the comfort that she needed in order to become a strong warrior like Mistywater had once been. While the older she-cat didn't always go out and fight too often, she was still good back when she was younger. And as time came closer to retiring, Mistywater still knew she had so many more adventures to go on with her family.

Mistywater walked slowly out of the den, she noticed the graying of fur on her beautiful silvery coat, although it wasn't too noticeable, Mistywater's aging was still able to be seen if you looked long enough. So, as the older she-cat moved her way to the tree that settled in ThunderClan's Camp, she sat down, waiting for Dewpaw to meet her near the tree that they would today spent their time talking under.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew]   Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew] EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:30

Dewpaw nervously padded to the tree. She had never really had a mother. When she was a kit, her siblings got all of the attention, she had opened her eyes late, and after a few weeks her mother, father and siblings had died from a fox. Though she couldnt remember her family she remembered the terror of the incident. What if she doesn't like me?! What if i say something stupid? should i tell her my memories? no? i think.. agh im so scared! She settled down my Mistywater, but it was clear she was tense. I don't know what to say, ive never had someone other than cats younger than me talk to me. Now Mistywater has adopted me?! Maybe she did it because im pitiful, or she wanted attention for being so kind? Thoughts swirled her mind, and she tuned out a bit.

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew]   Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew] EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:46

Mistywater could sense Dewpaw's anxiety and see her tense body as it was quite obvious. Although, Mistywater didn't want to carry that subject any farther to avoid letting the growing cat's nervous actions continue. So, in order to calm her down, Mistywater gave her a friendly smile and decided to talk to the she. Mistywater knew that Dewpaw already had known her name, so she didn't introduce herself, instead wanted Dewpaw to understand why Mistywater had brought the apprentice into her life. "When I was young I learned that being good-natured isn't the best thing you could ever do. There is so much more, and I want you to accomplish that before my passing, Darling." Mistywater mewed in a calming tone, "And if all goes well I can meet you in StarClan long after my death." The senior warrior said, "Adopting is always great because I get to meet helpless kits and grow them as my own, giving them a home they never had." Mistywater's eyes shined as she looked at the sky, "Because every kit is a blessing from StarClan, no matter what personality they have." The she-cat closed her eyes and spoke once more, "Dewpaw, I want you to know that you are the only kit I have. My family is grown, I have grandkits. I know you will be successful, Darling. You will be a strong warrior that fights for ThunderClan, and a good mother like my mother and my mothers mother before her." Mistywater opened her eyes and looked straight into Dewpaws', "You have so many possibilities for your future, so don't let any nasty kits get in your way." Mistywater touched her nose to her newly adopted daughters, "You can trust me on raising you."
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew]   Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 22:00

??? Mistywater started speaking, and she listened carefully. She thought about what she said, but it didn't mean she wasn't so awkward anymore. "T-Thank you, For.. um.. wanting to care about me?" DEW! A THANKS ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE A QUESTION! UGH! her thoughts swirled around in her head once more.

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew]   Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew] EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 11:53

Mistywater looked at the apprentice, seeing she was still questioning most things that the senior warrior had been saying. Mistywater still wanted to attempt making Dewpaw a little more comfortable around her, although her last attempt seemed to make the younger cat a little bit less uncomfortable but more confused. So, with a sigh, Mistywater began to try again. “So Dewpaw,” Mistywater began, “Do you like hunting?” The she asked, hoping to go hunting with the younger she later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew]   Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew] Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving You That Mother-Daughter Bond You Never Had [Closed for Dew]
Page 1 of 1