Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Full Blood of Half-Brothers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Full Blood of Half-Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 12:24 pm

Ever since being exiled from RiverClan for failing to kill their deputy Scorchclaw, Shade had been stalking around the territories, being sure not to ever be caught by any patrols. He was no longer a Clan cat, which had its ups and downs. He could no longer find strength and safety in numbers as he would in a Clan, but at least now he was able to claim every Clan territory as his own. Today, he felt like taking a trip to his true father's territory, and already the ShadowClan in him felt right at home, almost more at home than he had felt in RiverClan.

He sniffed around the marshy ground, relishing in their musty scent, and he ended up discovering the scent of a nearby frog. He licked his lips and his stomach began to rumble. Stalking up towards it, using the soft ground underpaw to keep his balance as he always had in the marshier corners of RiverClan's riverbanks, he was able to sneak up behind it without alerting it of his presence. Finally, he pounced, killed it, and bent down to crunch on the soft bones.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 12:35 pm

-What did she meant...-

Ever since Liontail returned from his moonstone journey, he has been trying to find out what Sweetheart tried to tell him.

-Beware the shade of the scorched blossom... scorched blossom... scorched... my dad? he and... her maybe, blossom could mean their love for each other... i guess? AGH, but still, shade? that part dosen´t makes sense... ugh- he groaned -maybe i´m thinking this too much--

He then hears something, he follows the noises and finds a stranger cat feeding on prey from his clan... an intruder... he sighed, it was too early for this, he approached from behind, but keeping his distance.

-Hey, don´t mean to interrupt but, that prey dosen´t belongs to you, belongs to Shadowclan- 

Full Blood of Half-Brothers 29019410
Full Blood of Half-Brothers Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Shade looked up at Liontail as he approached and confronted him, sounding rather annoyed. Well, this was bound to happen eventually, he supposed. He simply shrugged and smirked. "Well, I am half-ShadowClan, so I have just as much right to be here as you do. So do me a favor and leave me to finish my meal in peace, okay?" He turned back to the half-eaten frog and gulped the rest of it down.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 12:47 pm

Lionpaw sighed, annoyed, he hated to fight... but sometimes it can´t be helped.

-Look buddy, i don´t wanna fight, please just leave, you´re not from my clan, do you want a patrol to tear you apart? i wouldn´t want that... and who are you anyways?-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 12:56 pm

"Mmmnn... Y'know... I think I like it here. Maybe I'll just stay around for a while longer. Maybe I'll have myself another frog or two before taking a nice, long nap right here next to the marshes. Then I'll be on my way... or maybe I won't." Shade stood up to glare cockily at Liontail. "After all, it's not like you would do anything to stop me, right? You hate fighting, you said, right? Then I should be fairly safe from you lazy, mouse-hearted ShadowClanners. Especially that rotten ShadowClan deputy of yours. You know, he's broken the warrior code. Why does he deserve to stay in his Clan -- to remain as deputy no less -- while I had to be kicked out of my own Clan just for a small little murder?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Liontail didn´t reacted at all, until his father came into the talk, his ear twitched, the one thing he couldn´t stand was that someone messed with his family... his expression changed completely, he got serious, and closed his eyes.

-Buddy... seems like my previous question didn´t made a point... so, here´s a better question...-

He opens his eyes again, this time with a fierce and determined look.

-Do you wanna have a bad time? ´cause if you decide to stay here any longer... you´re REALLY not gonna like what happens next-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 1:42 pm

Shade grinned dangerously and took a step forward. He was having fun, pressing this cat further and further into anger. He really wanted to see what this cat really was capable of. Plus, it was fun taunting him and insulting his own father to boot. "Oh, yeah? Well, here's something you don't know about me, kit: I'm a real threat. I killed one cat, permanently maimed another, and what did RiverClan's leader do about it? He released me from the restrictions of the warrior code; now I get to do whatever I want to whoever I want. And you can thank that deputy of yours. If it weren't for him and that vile fox having that affair, they never would have birthed Shade, the cause of RiverClan's future downfall!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Something clicked then.

Beware the shade of the scorched blossom.

Lionpaw´s eyes widened, he knew this cat! His father told him about him, and Sweetheart warned him about him! His father´s kit!

-You´re Shadefang... No way! you´re my half brother!?-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:13 pm

Shade's eyes actually widened in genuine surprise. He was confronting his own half-brother, the cat born of their father, one who was not burdened with half-Clan blood.

His surprise quickly turned into outrage. So Scorchfang had forgotten all about him and his birth mother. Instead of making amends with his firstborn son like he should have -- like how Sweet should have -- he had abandoned him and any chance of saving him from going down this path of murder and code-breaking. He abandoned Sweet to take a new mate of his own Clan, to have kits of pure blood. Shade was never good enough for him.

...No. Scorchfang was the one who was never good enough for him! Because of him and his vile late mother, he was nothing more than an illegitimate child. He may have been the offspring of Scorchfang, but he was no real father of him. Shade no longer had a mother or a father, and he most certainly didn't have any half-brothers.

He was completely alone in the world.

And that was just how he liked it.

"You mean nothing to me," Shade snarled deeply before pouncing at Liontail. He slipped underneath him and slashed his claws against his white underbelly before flipping back up on his paws.

Shade used Half-Turn Belly Rake on Liontail, dealing 13 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Shade
60/60 HP
180/200 SP

Liontail
32/45 HP
160/160 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Liontail hissed in pain and recoiled but, what was he doing!? Sweetheart warned him about Shade, it was for something! he had to attack! He didn´t wasted any time and attacked, he snarled and bit on Shade´s scruff, and slashed him with his claws.

Liontail used Teeth Grip on Shade, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Shade
52/60 HP
180/200 SP

Liontail
32/45 HP
140/160 SP

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:31 pm

The member 'zeroa5raven' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Full Blood of Half-Brothers Mistpe10
Full Blood of Half-Brothers Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Shade snarled and squirmed, wincing in pain. He didn't seem able to reach his paws out to thwack his opponent's head.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:40 pm

And he attacked again, but Shade was stronger than he looked, so after a few more slashes with his claws he had to let go, he snarled loudly at him.

Liontail used Teeth Grip on Shade, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Shade is not longer stunned.

Shade
44/60 HP
180/200 SP

Liontail
32/45 HP
120/160 SP

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Shade stumbled back to his paws as he was finally able to shake himself free. Blinded by rage, not seeming to be able to think very logically, he slammed hard into Liontail's side and knocked him over.

Shade used Run-and-Tackle on Liontail, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Liontail
22/45 HP
120/160 SP

Shade
44/60 HP
170/200 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:50 pm

Liontail yelped, he got up as fast as he could, and with an angry hiss, he stood on his hind legs and clawed at Shade´s face.

Liontail used Upright Front Paws on Shade, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Liontail
22/45 HP
100/160 SP

Shade
32/60 HP
170/200 SP

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Blood of Half-Brothers   Full Blood of Half-Brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Blood of Half-Brothers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next