Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Silence of one kit Half Blood(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

The Silence of one kit Half Blood(open) Empty
PostSubject: The Silence of one kit Half Blood(open)   The Silence of one kit Half Blood(open) EmptySat 20 Dec 2014 - 0:27

A silver and white fluffy she kit walked from the nursery. The dark almost black tabby stripes shown against her silver and white ur. She kkept her very fluffy tail lowered some as she looked around. Silentkit looked around with light grey eyes quietly with an almost skittish look to them.

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Snowbird

Snowbird

Clan/Rank : WindClan Kit
Number of posts : 14

The Silence of one kit Half Blood(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silence of one kit Half Blood(open)   The Silence of one kit Half Blood(open) EmptyWed 4 Mar 2015 - 21:45

Snowkit bounced through the snow across the camp, looking for something to do. She was a bit tired of playing by herself, but she didn't want to go back into the nursery yet. The wind rustled her long, fluffy white fur. Snowkit stopped, and looked down. She saw paw prints in the snow. I wonder who that is, she thought. She followed the tracks until they stopped. She lifted her nose to sniff the air, and smelled a strange scent. She began to follow the scent and bumped right into a she-kit. Startled, she backed away. But soon her ever-present curiosity got the better of her. "Who are you?," Snowkit asked. "Where did you come from? I don't think I've seen you before. I'm glad you're here. Do you want to play with me? I've been out here playing a lot today. What do you want to play?" Snowkit's mismatched, blue and gold eyes sparkled as she excitedly awaited the kit's response.
Back to top Go down

The Silence of one kit Half Blood(open)
Page 1 of 1