Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new intruder

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

A new intruder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 10:13

Berry was beginning to doubt that fighting had been the best course of option - granted, she hadn't had a choice. She had expected to have a moment to at least size up her opponent first, but it seemed that the Regime behaved differently. As her attacker reared up, Berry began twisting, trying to escape. Pain flared through her face as the tom she was fighting clawed at her.

She scrambled out from beneath him, ripping away from his barrage of strikes, and retreated several steps. She quickly turned to him, spine bristling and back arched, hazel eyes locked on Loaf. Berry was dazed, but angry. "I didn't do anything to you," she snarled, "but I will if you make me." Her heart was racing, and her claws were still extended. She had a feeling this wasn't done, and this time she wanted to be ready to defend herself. She wasn't sure she believed her own threat, but it sure felt like she meant it.

A new intruder - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 11:02

Loaf chuckled, fur still bristling as he watched the she-cat intently. "That's how things work in the Regime, sweetheart. Take action, ask questions later. And if you don't, well...you die," He took a menacing step closer, fangs bared, "When you step into my camp, you should be ready to fight for your life. The Regime has no place for weaker cats. I've clearly wasted my time on you. I should've just had Pateras kill you the moment you stepped in."

Speaking of him, an idea came to mind. He turned towards the other cat, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "Pateras, it seems as if you brought a pampered house cat to attempt to join our ranks. How dare you mock me like this?! What do I look like to you, a clan cat?!" The ginger tabby snarled, swiping at his eyes, "If you still value your life, I want you to show this disappointment how things work around here. Do to her as you wish, but when you're done, I don't want to see her standing. Do I make myself clear?" Satisfied, he padded away some, and sat down, waiting for the show to begin.

A new intruder - Page 2 Tenor A new intruder - Page 2 Original A new intruder - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 11:16

"I'm not part of the Regime," Berry snapped defiantly, refusing to let Patéras get pulled into this yet, "and I am not some kittypet. Unlike you, apparently. Having someone else do your work?" Her gut twisted and she wondered if she was going too far, but she couldn't stop. "If you think you've wasted your time then carry out my sentence yourself. I'm not going to sit quietly."

Perhaps foolishly, Berry yowled and lunged once again for Loaf, who had sat looking grimly satisfied with himself.

Berry used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Loaf:
    25/45 HP
    115/140 SP

Berry:

22/45 HP
    110/140 SP

OoC: I hope that was okay! ^^;

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 11:24

"Berry, that's not a good- ah whatever. I can't stop her." Patéras sighed. He wouldn't complain about not having to fight. Patéras analyzed what was going on. Berry was at a disadvantage, they were weakened. Perhaps with some help though... No, he wouldn't intervene. When Berry lost, he would find a way to help them survive at least. He didn't know why, but he kind of liked this cat.

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 11:43

Loaf yowled in pain as claws raked through his skin, drawing blood that stained his once ginger fur. She didn't know when to rest, didn't she? He retaliated immediately by shoving her down to the ground, tearing at her sides with no restraint.

Loaf used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina. Berry is pinned for two turns.

Loaf:
25/45 HP
105/140 SP

Berry:
13/45 HP
110/140 SP

A new intruder - Page 2 Tenor A new intruder - Page 2 Original A new intruder - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Last edited by Lulu on Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 11:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 11:43

The member 'Lulu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

A new intruder - Page 2 Mistpe10
A new intruder - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 11:52

Everything happened so fast that Berry was dazed. Loaf immediately threw her off balance when she attacked and leaped onto her back. The she-cat felt the breath being crushed out of her and howled in pain as she lay helpless, barraged with attacks.

Berry is trapped by Leap-and-Hold and can't move.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 12:05

"Not so tough now, eh?" He grinned, claws digging into her shoulders, "I'm sure Pateras would've gone much easier on you. Unfortunately for you, I'm not him."

Loaf continues using Leap-and-Hold, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 more stamina. Berry is pinned for one more turn.

Loaf:
25/45 HP
95/140 SP

Berry: 
4/45 HP 
110 / 140 SP 

Last edited by Lulu on Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 12:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 12:18

Regrettably, Berry was fairly certain that the tom was right - if she hadn't lost her temper, maybe Patéras would have gone easier on her. Tufts of Berry's white-and-tabby fur were scattered about as her assailant continued holding her to the ground and attacking her viciously. She was completely trapped, her paws scrabbling uselessly. Her lungs felt hot with pain; she needed to get free or she was going to be killed by this crazy cat.

Berry is trapped by Leap-and-Hold and can't move.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 12:30

Aware that she was slowly beginning to suffocate, Loaf finished her off with a blow to the head. Huffing, he stepped away, and turned towards Pateras, "Get her out of my sight. Don't make me repeat myself." With a wave of his tail, he stalked off into the shadows.

Loaf used Front Paw Blow, dealing 7 damage and costing 5 stamina. Berry can no longer fight.

Loaf:
25/45 HP
90/140 SP

Berry:
KO'ed

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 12:38

Patéras shrugged. "Sure thing Loaf. But y'know, I wouldn't have go so easy on her. Let me remind you that my mate is the one who forced you to the ground and could've killed you." Patéras gestured with his tail for Berry to follow him. "C'mon, I'll show you to some barns."

OOC: This should be the end of the topic

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new intruder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2