Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Starclan Bucks

Go down 
+3
Midnee
Not
Cry of dying hawk
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 10:17 am

STARCLAN BUCKS

"Hello. I am Coffeepaw. May I take your order?"

And suddenly, some sort of weird 'instructions' sheet appears in your hand.

Instructions
This is a place where Starclan (and some living cats) can order a nice drink and some food! Here, the laws of the United States apply. Although, sometimes a criminal from the Dark forest may try to grab some quick cash... I'm sure some weird stuf will happen here. Have fun!

Come order a quick drink!(TM)

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 10:35 am

A somewhat short lady walks in, hair floofed up and amber eyes bright. "Hello. I need, uh..." She looks at a list. "Six coffees, twelve donuts, three cappuccinos and... one plastic spider?" She shrugs and gets out her wallet. This is Blossome Amour, a full-time mother who keeps the adoption centers empty. She practically owns an orphanage. The kids call her Funmom. She is fluent in French and English and has a thick French accent.

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 10:44 am

Coffeepaw gives the lady a weird look. Why the heck would she need all of this food. Coffeepaw shrugged. The more things she wants, the more she pays, the more Coffeepaw gets payed. He shouts down the door to where the baristas are working. "Six coffees! Twelves donuts! Triple order of cappuccinos! And one plastic spider! DO NOT put a real spider in this time! Looking at you Prankpaw!" He turned back to the lady. "Your order is coming up soon. Oh also I need your I.D. We had some problems with criminals recently."

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 11:01 am

She pulls her ID out, showing it but keeping a firm grip.

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 11:05 am

"And passport?" Said Coffeepaw. Honestly, he didn't know why Moneyface kept installing these new ridiculous policies.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 12:22 pm

Blossome looked back up at Coffeepaw. "Are you serious?" She asked, exasperated. "I Don't have a passport! I've never been out of the country!"

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 12:29 pm

Coffeepaw shot Blossome an evil look. Then he went to the area where the Baristas worked. He quietly told them (So Blossome wouldn't hear) that they could all eat they food they had prepared for Blossome. Then he picked up the phone in the back, dialed 420 the Starclan Bucks security team, and told them that someone without a passport was here. Then the Starclan Bucks Security Team came waltzing in.

OOC: Please do not post until someone signs up for the SCB Security Team and then posts here.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2237

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 6:49 pm

She only had dozed off for five minutes, finally feeling a little content with her life, but her ring tone rang loud throughout her den. Hazeflight begun to regret her life choices a little more, especially her choice of ring tone, Why did she have to choose Tom Hiddleston singing The Lovesick Blues. Groggily, the silver she-cat rolled over answering the call "Whomst must i arrest now?" she groaned.

After being informed of all the details, the bengal warrior bounded to wards StarClan Bucks. SBI! Open up!" she hissed kicking the door off it is hinges and leaping into the coffee shop. Hazeflight turned and looked at the door, wincing slightly. She'd deal with that later. Angrily she resumed her job, stalking towards Blossome claws unsheathed. "You're coming with me." she hissed.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Starclan Bucks Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:37 pm

"Your order is coming right up!" Steamfoot yelled back cheerfully. Behind her delighted exterior, she was a bit irritated. Six coffees? Who even drank that much? At least she wasn't the one who had to make all twelve of the donuts. Whoever was ordering this must have a lot of kids, or a lot of stomach. Walking over to the coffee maker, she prepared six StarClan Bucks cups and started making the coffee. The trickle of the coffee maker and the noise from the cafe was something she was used to hearing, and it hardly ever bothered her. Once she had made all six coffees, mixed in the cream, and put them on a tray, Coffeepaw came waltzing in and told her that they didn't actually need to serve it and could drink it for themselves. Really? "Aww, I was looking forward to making someone happy today. Well, at least I get to enjoy a nice coffee!" Her tone was one of excitement, and a smile filled her face. But as soon as nobody was looking, she picked up a cup of coffee and chugged it. The caffeine gave her a bit of much needed energy, and in less than a minute she had drank the entire cup. The other five could be served to other customers. That's when she heard the door slam onto the ground and the security system rush in shouting. Really? Making sure that nobody outside of the kitchen could see her, she waited for it all to be over.

Starclan Bucks Signat10
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:49 am

Beanwater walked through the staff entrance and clocked in just as the commotion began out front. Beanwater had immediately got to work on the donuts - what a chore - and was sorely disappointed when she was informed she no longer needed to serve it. "Awww fox-dung," she complained.

She walked over to Steamfoot, grabbed one of the coffees her coworker had made, and offered said coworker one of the donuts she had made as an exchange.

Starclan Bucks VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:00 am

Blossomheart(switching back to her real name) ripped away from Hazeflight. She yelled back, "You'll pay for this! I'll- I'll sue you!" ahs she tore away down the street.

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 am

"You fool." said Coffeepaw. "The penalty for criminal activity within a Starclan bucks is DEATH! ...Again since you're already dead!" He shouted down the street at her. Coffeepaw then handed a tazer gun to Hazeflight. "You know what to do." Coffeepaw then flipped the sign to say 'open' now that the business was over.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2237

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:08 pm

'Unfortunately..." Hazeflight mumbled. With a flick of her tail, the snowy bengal leapt out of StarClan Bucks in pursuit of Blossomheart. It'd taken her moons of training, but now she was doing stuff like this everyday - high speed chases, brawls and robbery. Blossomheart was just another day at work for the starry cat.

It wasn't long before she was upon Blossomheart, firing the taser. With a sigh, she ied up the criminal. You woke me up, and you're going to pay for that! she hissed while slinging the cat over her shoulders. 'I'm taking you to the manager. Moneyface won't be happy when he sees me dragging you in."

It wasn't too far from StarClan bucks where she'd captured the run away Blossomheart, making it a quick trip to Moneyface. Once inside Moneyface's office, Hazeflight dumped Blossomheart on the floor. The snowy bengal inhaled deeply then shook out her fur. "She's all yours," she mewed flicking her tail in goodbye and dropping the taser on the floor as she departed the office.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Starclan Bucks Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Moneyface grunted as Blossomheart was dragged in. "You interupted mah coin countin' and you shouldn' of don' that." He took out his hamster pistol and shot Blossomheart in the forehead, then instantly bought a teleporter with his fortune, and tossed Blossomheart on. Blossomheart is now in jail.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 7:25 pm

'Smokeface was, as any faithful janitor would be, sneaking around the hallways, not really doing his job. Except sometimes. When it was cool to do your job. But today wasn't cool, because it's never cool when Smokeface is around. 'Cause he's a hot janitor.'

Eavesdropping on the manager's office and his swift execution of Blossomheart, he was telling himself this monologue, proclaiming his own ultimate coolness (and hotness), when Hazelflight, stormed out through the door, looking defeated. He chuckled, and, abandoning his duties, followed her until he was by her side, grinning. "Aye, ye lookin' like som'one's just been shot wit' a hams'er gun and sent t' jail, sissy." he commented.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starclan Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Starclan Bucks Empty

Back to top Go down

Starclan Bucks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying-
Jump to: