Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)

Go down 
+3
Cat
Laurel
Toy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) Empty
PostSubject: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 6:57

The dim light eerily shined over the resting cats. They were all one huge family. All in order - Silkcloud, Applekit, Goldenpaw, Goldenflame, then. . . no one. All of them slept peacefully, dreaming about the happy parts of their lives mixed in with the sad ones. Silkcloud dreamt of when she met Flamestripe and gave birth to Rookpaw and Snowkit. . . Her death. Applekit loved to reminisce about her interesting discoveries in Nightfire's den. But, then she had nightmares about choking. Goldenpaw dreamed about Sunpelt, Frostsnap, Shinepaw and Ghostpaw. . . Then badgers. And fires. Goldenflame thought about his nieces and nephews, along with his sister. The thought of foxes was always kept in the back of his mind. Sharppaw only pondered. He wasn't asleep. . . He was glaring at the cats on the other side. They get to be over there! Why do I have to be here? He thought sadly, clawing at the unbreakable mist caging him into the Dark Forest. There were battles everyday, so poor Sharppaw, who didn't know how to fight, stuck in the middle of wars.

"Hey! Let me out of here!" He cried, his voice cracking more and more. Only Applekit rose from her dozing. "You! What do you want? I was sleeping in here!" She hissed with annoyance. She stepped up to the wall of thick fog. Her eyes remained unblinking, waiting for an answer. "Well. . . I want out! Let me come to StarClan with you!" He yowled pitfully, waking the rest of the snoring cats with an unpleasant start. "Shush! I'm trying to sleep!" Goldenpaw spat. "Please! Go talk to Applekit elsewhere!" Goldenflame shrieked, baring his teeth at the apprentice. "Guys! Calm down. He's just an apprentice. Where's your soft spots, Goldenpaw, Goldenflame? Remember what I taught you!" A pretty voice of a red-white she-cat scolded. She treated them as if they were her own children.

"I'm sorry. I was angry and cranky." Goldenpaw apologized, walking off happily. "I'm sorry, WindClan apprentice. I was just trying to sleep." Goldenflame said softly, prancing after his aunt Goldenpaw. "Um. . . Okay. . ." Sharppaw mumbled, bursting into uncontrollable tears. Applekit remained fierce. "Shut up, baby! I am going back to sleep. If you want to come, just walk through the fog! It's really easy!" She growled unsheathing her claw and swiping Sharppaw on his nose, leaving it to bleed. She wasn't a medicine cat, so she didn't have to heal him. "Applekit! Go into the mist and get Sharppaw. That way, you can see how easy it is to leave it." Silkcloud suggested, chuckling lightly. Little Applekit didn't know that once you enter the Dark Forest, you can't leave. "Nope. If he wants to escape, he can do it himself." With that, she flicked her tail and gleefully skipped away. Sharppaw was squished into a ball, sobbing away his spirit. "Moffbaww!" Goldenpaw exclaimed with a ball of moss dangling from her mouth. She spit it out. "Pleh! We had to go all the way to the pool to find it. Let's play!" She purred. Goldenflame walked up beside her, smiling. He placed another mossball by his paws and yowled as loud as he could,

"MOSSBALL PARTY! COME AND PLAY! BRING YOUR OWN MOSSBALL IF YOU'D LIKE, TOO!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 7:18

Swirlspirit who was sleeping nearby a few others,Swampkit,Owlfeather and few others, soon woke up hearing the call. She smiled some and ran over quietly.

Swampkit heard the call and he squalene with excitement before he scampered over to the group his murky brown tail held high as he came to a stop his eyes bright with excitement

Softsong heard and grabbed a mossball padding over quietly her ice blue eyes a lit with happiness.

Tunnelheart heard the call and she padded over quietly.

Roaringpaw who was sleeping near the others grumbled a bit before he woke up his tail flicking. Really he didn't mind because he was having a nightmare about his death anyways. Quietly the tom padded over " I'll join in " he said

Dream Peircer blinked her striking blue eyes open and padded over quietly "may I join in?"she asked.

Monarchwing,Owlfeather, Echo, Brightwing, Meadowfall padded over to join as they heard the call

Peonyflower smiled some happily as she padded over.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 13:03

It was almost like a mini family reunion. There stood his son, by his mate so dear. "Hello, Roaringpaw, my dear son! Hello, Swirlspirit, the love of my dreams!" He exclaimed, purring as loud as he could intentionally. He waltzed over to them, licking them with delight.

~

The tears and mist fogged his vision. He couldn't see, nor escape the depths of Place of No Stars. All he could do was kick around what he called a 'Toy'. It was a thick leaf but was kind of fun to play with.

~

She gazed pleasantly at everyone, proudly smiling and sitting up straighter. I wasn't expecting it to get this popular! Goldenpaw thought happily. She decided to start the game. She batted the Mossball and shouted, "Someone! Go catch the Mossball!"

~

Silkcloud wanted to play. Her kitten instincts were showing, yes, but she was also proving bravery. Everyone knew her as a shy, unwanted nerd. But, now would be her time to shine! She dove towards the ball, her body twisting in an unnatural way. She extended her front legs as quickly as she could, and caught the rolling Mossball! She gave a yowl of victory. "Hey, Goldenpaw! Goldenflame!" Silkcloud called back to them. "We could use more Mossballs."

~

Goldenpaw decided to go get more. So she headed off, disappearing into a think wall of steam which surrounded the pool.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 13:13

Swirlspirit purred happily as he licked her face. She purred and nuzzled him " hey Goldenflame " She purred.

Roaringpaw complained "stop it" he mewed puffing his fur up. He always tried to look more grown up then he really was.

Tunnelheart looked to them brought a mossball " The Shadowclan she cat mewed.

"Same here" Owlfeather mewed looking at them.

Peonyflower smiled some and tossed hers that she had.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 14:14

Tawnypaw walked over. "Hey." Was all she managed to say.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Mama Cat on Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 14:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 16:44

Flashwing padded over. She blinked sleepily as she grabbed a mossball.

Tanglekit opened one eyes then went back to sleep. Much to his nieces protests he didn't wake up.

Summitwind watched and then not seeing his beloved mother or sister he went back to sleep.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 14:39

Turtlepelt walked over. "Okay, what's going on here? I'm confused." She saw Silkcloud and barely suppressed a growl. She also saw lots of other cats, not all ThunderClan. "How is this happening?"

Tansyfoot roused from her sleep. "Huh?" was all she managed before a mossball hit her in the face.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 20:05

Dewleaf was dabbing her grey paws in the water when she heard the commotion, and scented a large gathering of cats. With a sigh the slender silver and black tabby stalked towards it, her sky blue eyes scanning the clearing and huffing in amusement. Warriors acting like kits! Oh Starclan how we are so spoiled? Wrapping her thick tail around her large paws she watched in a commanding silence.
~
Newly deceased Fawnwillow was purring in kit delight at all the new sights and smells, hearing the commotion as well, decided to go investigate. Curiosity was not what killed this sweet fawn brown pelted she-cat, but Brokentail of Shadowclan. As she bounced into the clearing on her delicate paws, her large green eyes caught the mossball, baring her teeth she raced in and grabbed it from Tansyfoot. Scaling the nearest Oak with ease she gave a mrrow of laughter and swished her pretty brown tail. "I've got it!" She mewed.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 20:16

Followed by his mother, Marshpad padded in. He was recently killed by Troutstep of Riverclan, and he was still a bit shaky. He quickly joined in the game, whilst watching the other warriors play too. He tried to get his mother's attention, saying: Guess who's dead now?

~

Tawnypaw passed the mossball around, a smile on her face.

~

"Darn, ya's. Foolish warriors ackin' like kitn's. Ah, I might s' well join ya's." The old coot, Swiftfoot, said as she joined in. She was an old and tired she-cat who kept old but comfortable in her years of after life. She was followed by her only daughter, Honeydrop, a pretty white she-cat with gold streaks in her fur.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 14:23

Turtlepelt watched, confused. All the cats below looked to StarClan for wisdom and guidance; and here they were acting like kits. Disgruntled, she went to go hide in the mist. Maybe Flamestripe would come and they could talk.
Tansyfoot looked in surprise as a SkyClan she-cat grabbed the mossball from her. She looked around the clearing- so many cats, of all Clans. Wasn’t StarClan divided? How strange. She wondered if her old crush, Stumppaw, was here. “Stumppaw?” she called out.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 19:32

"Hey, Tansy." The tom said, slyly walking out from a shadow of a tree. "How are you?" He asked politely.

~

Meanwhile, the other cats, Tawnypaw, Swiftfoot, Honeydrop and Marshpad, happily played the game.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 20:47

A small shadow watched the younger Starclan cats played their game, unconcerned, her paws tucked under her black chest. This cat was nearly faded completely, the white spots in her fur and the bands on her tail completely transparent. It saddened her to see so many young cats here. In her days the clans were smaller, more like a family. Now they were far too big. The terrible season had taken many cats' lives, and she watched helplessly when Windclan had taken her clan's territory. The afterlife no longer brought energy to her paws or bliss to her heart. Actually, it was much the opposite nowadays.

The second oldest Riverclan cat she saw, besides herself, appeared to be watching the dead cats play the huge game of mossball, so the black she-cat padded over to her, a literal ghost among them all. Her voice was as quiet as ever, she said to Dewleaf with amusement, "Let 'em play. We'll all be here for many moons more."

The long-forgotten cat gave a quiet laugh to herself. "'Cept for me, of course." The last season's sun hadn't warmed her back like the rest, she might disappear sometime soon.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Night on Tue 24 Nov 2015 - 22:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 22:12

Turtlepelt sighed and, bored, fell asleep. Let kits be kits.

Tansyfoot swallowed. "How did you die?" she blurted out. "I never knew."

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 18:21

Fawnwillow gasped as she saw the unmistakable pelt of her only son Marshpad, racing down the tree she hurried to his side nosing him all over. "What happened!" Her mew barely a whisper, yet her fur bristled angrily.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 19:01

"Eh?" Summitwind opened his eyes. "Fawnwillow?!" He meowed jumping up and running over to his mate. "What's wrong?!"

Flashwing dropped the mossball. "Oops. Tanglefurrrrrr. Come play with usssss." He meowed trying to get her uncle to play.

Tanglefur opened one eye. "No I'm trying to sleep. Flashwing please just this once let me sleep."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)   It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only) Empty

Back to top Go down

It Can Always be Fun in StarClan! (For StarClan cats only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next