Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 22:25

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath High-rock for a clan meeting!" The call from High-rock was confident as a dark tabby waited patiently for the clan to gather. Excitement and joy in his heart. Another kit was to become an apprentice, and he looked forward to it. There was nothing better than watching tiny kits become the strong and independant warriors they could be. Though he knew the risks, the life was rewarding, and to play even a small part in that growth to him, was worth more than anything.

He smiled down at the gathering cats, waiting for the kit in question as his tail flicked calmly across his paws. His only concern was who to mentor the kit, but he had an idea. The sun on his back warmed him as he waited to see if Poppykit would tumble out of the nursery like most kits.

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2528

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 12:22

"But Mom!" Came a little voice as the tom in question struggled against his mother as she groomed his fur flat. "Mom, it's my ceremony! I know it is! Let me go!" Poppykit struggled from her grasp before tumbling out, as expected. He shook out his half-groomed fur before trotting forward. No one had told him this would be his ceremony, but he was certainly old enough to hunt. He'd almost caught a lizard the other day!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 20:23

While most of the clan had gathered, he was surprised to not see Poppykit among them. That was until the little kit raced out of the nursery with half flat and half fluffed fur. He suppressed a purr of amusement as the half groomed kit as he padded forward. He looked up at Snowface, then back down to the kit. The amusement still plain on his muzzle even as he began the ceremonial words. Though he certainly didn't have to call Poppykit before him, he was already at the base of High-rock.

"Poppykit, you have reached the age of six moons. It is now time for you to become an apprentice. From this day on, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Poppypaw." He turned his attention to a black she-cat. His expression fond as he recalled his mentor's own training. Convinced that she would be good for the young kit. "Your mentor will be Nighthawk. She is the cat who was my own mentor, and I know she will train you well." He mewed, ending the ceremony with a brief nod and leaping down from High-rock with confidence.

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2528

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 22:15

Aha! He was right! The tom's green eyes glittered with excitement as he received his new name and he followed Marshstorm's gaze to who would be his new mentor. 'The deputy's mentor? She must be good!' Poppypaw trotted to the black she-cat and reached to touch his nose to hers. "When do we start?" He couldn't help but blurt out. He wanted to be out in the territory right now!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 8:27

Nighthawk padded forward with a grateful look directed at Marshstorm. The she-cat missed having an apprentice. She bent down and touched noses with Poppypaw. The dark-furred warrior chuckled at the apprentice's enthusiasm. "We'll start tomorrow at dawn. I know you're ready to go out now but I want a well rested apprentice before we begin training! I know you'll be a warrior in no time!" she meowed with confidence. With that, she walked away to the warrior's den.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Poppykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1