Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is Fighting you Necessary?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Is Fighting you Necessary? Empty
PostSubject: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 15:16

Birchpaw was watching; waiting for something to happen, almost. He had left camp to clear his head and be alone. Riverclan camp seemed..a bit crowded to him. Not that it was a bad thing, though. Strength was in numbers, after all, and his clan had plenty of that. Still, was it wrong to want a little piece and quiet from their bustling water fortress? He wasn't so sure himself. But, he was here, by himself, and that was all that mattered at the moment.

The creme and black apprentice sighed gently as he allowed himself to relax. He had to admit, it was peaceful. Just him and the beauty of nature. His serene mindset was rudely disturbed, though, by the bushes residing nearby. He narrowed his bright blue eyes as he waited for more movement from the foliage. Whatever it was, he wasn't sure if it was friendly. He unsheathed his claws, and waited, just as he had been doing before.

Is Fighting you Necessary? Tenor Is Fighting you Necessary? Original Is Fighting you Necessary? 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 15:35

Lavenderpaw was tired of being told by her mentor what to do every day. She wanted to be free, to have some time alone. She hid in a bush seeing as a cat was at the place she wanted to go. So what if it belongs to RiverClan, she isn't stealing prey or anything! Maybe she could scare the apprentice off? She wrigled her haunches ready to pounce, but froze as the cat looked over. Too late now. She ran out of the bushes with a yowl and ran over the apprentice and stood on the other side.

Lavenderpaw used run and tackle, dealing damage and costing 10 stamina

Lavenderpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Birchpaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 16:55

Birchpaw yowled as the apprentice bowled over him, knocking him to the ground and stealing the breath from his lungs. It took him a moment to process what had just happened; relaxing at Sunningrocks, hearing a noise from a bush, being shoved to the ground..."There's another cat here," He concluded, "And they don't smell of Riverclan." He staggered up to his paws and hissed, his hackles raised.

What were they doing here?! This was Riverclan territory, they had no right to be here. Now, he was obligated to fight this cat, whether he liked it or not. He almost reluctantly unsheathed his claws and raked them across the other cat's face but not too deeply to do any lasting harm, "Hey! You don't belong here! Listen, I'm not looking for a fight! Just surrender and go back to your side of the border!"

Birchpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Birchpaw:
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Lavenderpaw:
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Is Fighting you Necessary? Tenor Is Fighting you Necessary? Original Is Fighting you Necessary? 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Last edited by Lulu on Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 8:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 19:54

Lavenderpaw growled. "If you really didn't want a fight, then why did you start doing exactly that. Anyways, I won't listen to you. I will be here if I want." she hissed. She charged again, sidestepped, then scratched Birchpaw in the head.

Lavenderpaw used Front Paw Strike l, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina

Lavenderpaw

14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Birchpaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 20:29

"I am obligated to defend my home! This is Riverclan territory that you are standing on," He let out a yowl of pain as she raked her claws across his head. Okay, this she-cat clearly wasn't going anywhere. Now he might actually have to hurt her. Without any more thoughts on the matter, bowled into the Thunderclan apprentice and shoved her head into the water. "Hey, at least you can say you tried giving her an easier way out!"

Birchpaw used Underwater Clinch, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Lavenderpaw is stunned for one turn.

Birchpaw:
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

Lavenderpaw:
8/20 HP
60/80

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptyWed 20 Jun 2018 - 20:35

Lavenderpaw was surprised when she was submerged. Then again, why wouldn't RiverClan be taught such an uncivil act as to try to drown cats in a fight. With a shove, Birchpaw was off. She took a moment to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018 - 19:04

Birchpaw then took the opportunity to claw at the other she-cat's underbelly. Not too deeply to leave scars, but enough to cause the flow of blood. "Are you sure you want to stay now? I'd hate to return you to your clan all battered and bloodied."

Birchpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Birchpaw:
8/20 HP
50/80 SP

Lavenderpaw:
2/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptySat 23 Jun 2018 - 0:06

Lavenderpaw growled. "Well then I guess you have to something you hate, because I will not return a coward with a tail in between her legs." She hissed. Ugh, the thought of coming into her camp with her head dipped low almost made bile in her throat. "I knew what I was doing when I attacked, backing down now would be an insult to my ThunderClan name." She followed up. Not waiting for a response, she charged to Birchpaw's side, but bit his tail and kept running for a second. Then she quickly turned around for a follow up.

Lavenderpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina

Lavenderpaw

2/20 HP
50/80 SP

Birchpaw
6/20 HP
50/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptySat 23 Jun 2018 - 17:42

Birchpaw hissed in pain as he got knocked off balance. "I hope you're ashamed if yourself, attacking an innocent Riverclan cat!"

Birchpaw is no longer stunned.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 13:20

Lavenderpaw scoffed. "I'm not ashamed of anything." she replied. She raised a paw. "You are mousebrained for thinking that if I would, it'd be for a RiverClan cat." she added, unsheathing her claws. She hesitated, what was the point if this apprentice went crying to his leader, and causing more conflict. She hit Birchpaw in the head with sheathed claws. "I was wrong, I'd be ashamed of being the cause of trouble between two clans. I'll be saying I was fighting a rogue, and I suggest you do the same." she said, turning around to walk away.

Lavenderpaw used Front Paw Blow, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Lavenderpaw

2/20 HP
45/80 SP

Birchpaw
2/20 HP
50/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 13:38

He had a chance to finish her off. She had turned her back on him and he almost lunged towards her with his claws unsheathed. Almost, key word. It wasn't worth it. Their clans were already at each their's throats as it is. No need to cause more trouble. Instead, the apprentice slowly got to his paws and shook out his fur, calling out a few words to the fellow apprentice, "I will. I hope we cross paths again." With that, he bounded off towards his own territory.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Fighting you Necessary?   Is Fighting you Necessary? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Fighting you Necessary?
Page 1 of 1