Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fateful Meeting [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Fateful Meeting [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fateful Meeting [closed]   Fateful Meeting [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 15:29

Head tilting slightly as he watched the silent glare thrown in Alderpaw's direction, Lichenpaw remained voiceless as he awaited whatever words Thornpaw would throw in his face. Privately, he was confused as to why the golden she-cat seemed to skeptical about such an interaction between the living and the dead. They had grown up on such stories, so why did it seem so impossible? Blinking at the she-cat, he could only offer a bemused wince. "Perhaps, but I'm not entirely certain. They didn't tell me I was supposed to be looking for cats, but they also didn't tell me that I wasn't supposed to be looking for cats. You two are the only thing that I've seen today, so maybe you are what I'm supposed to have found." For the first time in their conversation, a note of uncertainty was evident in Lichenpaw's voice. If Sparrowleaf had shown him their names, was it possible that the pair of ThunderClanners were the answer to the befuddled riddle that had been bestowed upon him?

Gazing over at Alderpaw once more, Lichenpaw's heartbeat sputtered slightly. This was his chance to come clean about the strange dreams that had plagued him since he was old enough to recall anything. But was it the right thing to say? What if it only made them more skeptical and they refused to further assist him? Paws shifting across the smooth surface of the stone apprehensively, the young tom's scent was tinged with a bitter note of indecisiveness. "I've... had a few dreams before, but nothing like this. Normally an old Medicine Cat named Sparrowleaf would show me some old battle or old accident, but she's never given me some sort of prophecy before." Lichenpaw finally admitted, refusing to allow his gaze to wane from the pair of ThunderClanners. They had to believe him. He had never admitted the events aloud like this before- not to Jaystar, Goldeneye or even the Queens who had reared him. Yet something within him yearned to confess the predicament to others, to find some sort of acknowledgement that the strange sequences that frequently haunted his dreams.

Fateful Meeting [closed] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Meeting [closed]   Fateful Meeting [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 16:29

For the first time, letting Alderpaw carry the conversation, the large tabby began listening to what the tom was saying. Beyond listening. Trying to understand, as stupid as she felt doing so. Prophecies were for medicine cats, weren't they? And with little attendance of Gatherings so far, Thornpaw at least knew that he was definitely not one. She glanced at the stone surface that separated the three, sighing.

"Ole' battles...ole' accidents." the cat echoed, more for herself. His confidence in what he was saying was mind-boggling, yet... infectious. In her own head, the apprentice began fantasizing, plotting about how her life as a prophesied cat would be... the entire forest, aware of her current, measly existence, idolizing her. She'd be in all of ThunderClan's stories... a heroine. "Ye' speaks of ay prophecy... Wha' exactly is it?" she looked back up into Lichenpaw's eyes, and for the first time, a fire burned in them. The desire to hear him own, the foolish hope that, even if what he was saying was insanity and that he did actually have bees in his brain, he would win her over and they could be insane together, living off sweet nothings.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Meeting [closed]   Fateful Meeting [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jul 2018 - 21:23

ooc; apologies for the late post. i have had NO motivation recently so this post might be low quality/really bad

Ears twitching intently as he listened to Lichenpaw speak, Alderpaw's eyes glinted with curiosity hearing him speak about the assumed fore-told prophecy. Every word that the tom apprentice spoke seemed to push him more towards the truth and believing that they were meant for this. Looking at Thornpaw then back at Lichenpaw, he nodded in agreement.

"Can you recite what... Sparrowleaf, right? -told you or showed you? If we have more info, maybe we'll have some clues we can connect together." The brown cat said, his gaze flickering to the ground.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Meeting [closed]   Fateful Meeting [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 20:09

Narrow muzzle bridge wrinkling with the effort of properly recalling the hazy, overwhelming details that had plagued his sleeping mind, Lichenpaw remained silent for a heartbeat or two. At least they believed him now, but how was this supposed to help if even three cats couldn't piece together the clues? "She told me that, 'You'll find what you need at the edges of the river, where the storms meet the water.'. Obviously the edge of the river and the storm has to be here, but that's all I know currently." He mewed, futilely attempting to keep the ever growing sense of frustration free of his voice.

Fateful Meeting [closed] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Meeting [closed]   Fateful Meeting [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fateful Meeting [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2