Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Fateful Meeting [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

A Fateful Meeting [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptySun 26 Feb 2017 - 21:12

It was the evening after her warrior ceremony. She sat at the camp entrance over night, and slept well into the day after she was relieved of her watch. Now here she was walking the territory by herself with her new name. Raccoonfang.. She loved it. It complimented her hunting skills! She could feel happiness sitting in her chest, as she strolled across the darkening moor. She reached the thunderpath as soon as the last rays of sun were touching the land. She looked across the border for a moment seeing no one. "Well I guess I should head back I have been walking for a while." She let out a content sigh before turning to go back but being stopped by something.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptySun 26 Feb 2017 - 21:39

"You're Windclan right?" From across the Thunderpath stood Swiftclaw, staring curiously and intently at the Windclan she-cat. The dusk patrol was always such a pain to get up for but he did enjoy the quiet. He had split off from the group for a short time to try to get some hunting in while he was at it, but he found himself coming to the border anyway. It just so happened that for the first time ever, he had run into an outside clan cat just across the way. "You look like you belong to Windclan. Standing in the tall grass and all. I haven't met a Windclan cat before," he mewed with absolutely no threat in his voice as he shouted across the roaring path between the scarce monsters that zipped down the hard ground.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptySun 26 Feb 2017 - 23:32

A Shadowclan warrior who had never seen a windclan warrior? What about gatherings? Did he just not interact? Something in her gut told her not to talk to this stranger, but at the same time she wanted to stay and talk so she could maybe get some information. "Yes I'm a Windclan cat, and how have you never seen one of us before if you have been to gatherings?" She asked curiously staying back from the thunderpath.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 21:25

He tilted his head at her, confused about her question. Of course he had seen Windclan cats. What kind of question was that? "I, uh..." he stopped a moment, trying to wrap his brain around it. It took a bit of time, but it finally clicked in his head. "Oh! No, I've seen Windclan cats, but I haven't met any of you. I haven't been to many gatherings, so I haven't had the chance to talk to others much. I'm Swiftclaw," he mewed happily, not quite thinking of the precautions he should take for talking to another clan cat. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 13:10

She was still confused as to why this cat was being so friendly. "I'm Raccoonfang.." She said with some hesitation. She knew she shouldn't be here, but she wanted to what intentions this Shadowclan cat had. The brown and white cat slightly. "So what brings you here?"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 0:34

The question was an easy one, but as soon as the tom opened his mouth to say something, he quickly shut it with a look of confusion. Why exactly was he here? He should have continued with his patrol and been on with his life, but what fun would that be? He had friends back in camp, but he also wanted to have more than just a few friends. He was actually surprised that the she-cat was giving him the time of day... or, night. "I'm not sure, honestly," he meowed. "Maybe I needed to do something different. Patrols can be really boring..." His words turned into a grumble the longer he talked. "And since you happened to be here too, why not start a conversation?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 20:22

"If you really wanted to change things up then you should have a patrol in the middle of the day and not talking to another clan cat." She didn't know why she was sticking around and talking to this cat, but she didn't want to leave and him thinking he could come into the territory. She wanted to make sure he left first but she felt like that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 19:28

Listening to the she-cat's words, Swiftclaw slumped a little, rather disappointed that Raccoonfang didn't want to talk. She seemed like a neat cat. She wasn't as mean as she was trying to put on, though. The tom would have figured that by now, if she were, she would have tried to attack him now... or spat more insults at him. However, he wasn't too interested in all of that. It was just cool to him that so far, the other clans weren't as terrible as the old stories made them out to be. Well, outside of gatherings. "Patrols in the day?" His face scrunched as he pondered the idea. "I've been on enough of those patrols. They're terrible. The sun is too bright and I'm so tired by the end of it. How do you do it?" He asked curiously. "Doesn't the sun hurt your eyes? I feel like it gets too hot during greenleaf."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptySun 2 Apr 2017 - 18:01

"I don't sleep during the day." She replied rather bluntly. Was this tome that stupid or was all of Shadowclan like this? She didn't exactly know how they saw in the night time. Sure she could see somethings but it was hard. She also didn't know how they managed to stay up all night and sleep during the day when the sun was really bright. Their territory didn't look that covered anyway, and it wasn't that hot for her. The wind was always blowing.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 16:11

It was obvious that he wasn't going to get anywhere here. She was being too smart and short with her answers. Maybe she didn't actually want to talk. "Not what I meant..." he grumbled. "He.y, if you don't mind me asking, how is Windclan? I've, uh... heard some things about your clan. Didn't know if they were true or not." He wasn't entirely sure if she was the right cat to talk about this with, but she was here. Why not ask?
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 16:48

She didn't really get into the nitty gritty of the clan, only having just become a warrior, so she wasn't sure what this warrior was talking about. She was curious now. "Windclan is fine as far as I know. What are you talking about?" Her tone had changed since he had caught her attention on the subject. Her clan was important to her, so if there was something wrong she wanted to know.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 17:47

The Shadowclan tom blinked. Did this she-cat not know? "Well... you know, the stuff going on with Smokepelt? That's the deputy's name, right?" he asked, thinking on it for a few moments. "I heard that he's been causing a lot of problems with Riverclan. Are... Are those not true?" He wasn't one to really spread news about others, but he was curious about how Windclan was doing if Riverclan were breathing down their necks. It would be a little weird and stressful if a war broke out between the two clans... not that it affected Shadowclan at all, however.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017 - 0:32

"He has been the one causing issues?" Raccoonfang asked suddenly getting interested. "I had always thought Riverclan was breathing down our necks for no reason..." She trailed off slightly. "What did he do?" She asked. If he did something bad then shouldn't he have been removed from deputy? What was Ashstar or her other clanmmates hiding from her?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting [Closed]   A Fateful Meeting [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-