Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 18:03

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!" Tinylegs mewed, standing on a firm branch of the tree in which SkyClan gathered around for ceremonies and announcements. Today, he'd give another SkyClan kit their apprentice name and while he wasn't even the one that was being named, he couldn't wait for the ceremony to start.

This wasn't the little tom's first time up on the tallbranch calling SkyClan together for a ceremony and he prayed that it wouldn't be his last. Having been appointed temporary deputy once again, a sense of pride and excitement filled his chest like butterflies. Being one of the oldest warriors in the clan, he couldn't help but be a little bit proud of all that he'd accomplished over the moons, especially now that he was able to pass down his knowledge about the warrior code to the younger generations of SkyClan. And in the end, his knowledge and experience paid off, for Poplartooth, who was a very new leader, chose him of all cats to help with things around the clan, in which Tinylegs couldn't have been more willing to do if it meant supporting his clan.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 18:08

When he heard the call, Alderkit came out running from the nursery, as fast as he could, exited and eager to know what was going on this time, he sat with the other cats, waiting for whatever the deputy had to say.

Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony 29019410
Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 21:10

Spiderpaw smiled, and for once his smile wasn’t forced to cope with a stressful or uncomfortable situation. He was so excited to see his littermate finally become an apprentice. Hopefully now he could continue helping him cope with the stresses and hardships of apprentice life, as well as the bully of a cat Raccoonpaw.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 17:38

Waiting a few moments for cats to gather before starting, the small white deputy gave his pelt a shake, remembering the words that the leaders and deputies spoke before him. "We gather here today to give a kit their apprentice name. Alderkit," he mewed, his gaze looking down the kit. "Please step forward," the short tom mewed, giving a curt dip of his head to the younger cat. "Alderkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this point, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Alderpaw. Your mentor will be Mallowbrook. I trust that she will teach you well and pass on all of her knowledge of the warrior code onto you," Tinylegs finished, a smile on his muzzle. After that, he leapt down from the tallbranch and concluded the ceremony as the chants for the newly named apprentice rose up from the once silent air.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311

Last edited by Ice on Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 12:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 18:24

Alderkit smiled, purring loudly in delight, finally! he was going to get training! He searched with his eyes the she-cat who was going to be his mentor, once he found her, he went running up to her.

Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony 29019410
Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 8 Jun 2018 - 11:04

Mallowbrook smiled as she heard her new apprentice go running up to her. She bent down and touched her nose to his. Her blind gaze held a friendly twinkle in them. "You will begin training eith me tomorrow at dawn. Make sure you rest up. I'm glad to have you as my apprentice." she purred. The blind warrior then walked away.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Alderkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: