Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 7:09 am

”Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!” Scorchfang yowled to all of ShadowClan. He was already bursting with happiness and pride, and the ceremony hadn’t even begun yet. Today, with permission from Littlestar, Scorchfang would name his firstborn son Lionpaw a warrior.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 11:45 am

Lionpaw was in the apprentice´s den, he couldn´t sleep well since his journey to moonstone, what Sweetheart told him had him puzzled... what did she meant? he tried to analyze each of her words in his mind, he knew it meant something important, but he couldn´t just pinpoint it... 

His ears perked up at his father´s voice -Huh?... Stars, i hope nothing bad has happened- he mumbled, as he padded outside towards the gathering place of the camp, and he sat there, looking at his father, waiting for whatever he had to say.

Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony 29019410
Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 11:56 am

Scorchfang purred as he looked down at his son, amused to see him looking so confused. Hopefully this would be a nice surprise for him. "Today we gather to give an apprentice his warrior name. Lionpaw, step forward."

Once the tom did as he was told, he continued with the ceremony, feeling about ready to burst with pride. "I, Scorchfang, deputy of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in her turn. Lionpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Lionpaw´s listened, his mouth gaping, how he could forgot! Of course he was going to be named a warrior now! He corrected his expression, a bit ashamed of his reaction, and stepped forward, and when his father spoke, he answered.

-I promise-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 1:28 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Lionpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Liontail. StarClan honors your perseverance and sense of humor, and welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Scorchfang approached the newly-named warrior and rested his muzzle on his forehead, softly mewing, ”I am so proud of you, Liontail. Congratulations.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Lionpaw closed his eyes, smiling softly -Thank you father... i will not disappoint you-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony   Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionpaw’s Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: