Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot] - Page 2 Empty
PostDying Light [Site-Wide Plot]

"Beware the coming of the midnight sun, for it heralds the birth of darkness."

The sun has set on the ways of old, thus giving way to the age of greatness. No longer shall lives be obstructed and corrupted from the pursuit of sins and the concealing of festering lies, no longer shall the forest be ruled by darkness and futile constructs. Only the light of the truth will guide us in the next dawn. Forget everything you think you know, for no amount of knowledge in regards to archaic laws will spare you. There will be no stopping what comes next, so cherish what little time remains before all crumbles to ashes.

You can run, you can hide, but destiny will arrive all the same. But whose side will you stand with in the coming storm?

Hello WCC, welcome to 2018's site-wide plot! For those of you who have not been tracking the current topics that have sprung up recently, please read here and here for maximum insight and buildup. For those of you who have been tracking the current topics but still do not understand what is happening, here is a brief synopses: StarClan has splintered into factions over the issue of purity in the forest, more so the growing lack of it. The faction that is opposed to the rapid dilution of purity among the Clans has sent down a cat that they have deemed the savior in hopes of correcting what they perceive to be a gross injustice. But what comes next will shake the forest down to its very roots.

Naturally, for a plot such as this, we'll need help from all members willing to lend a hand. The role that you will be signing up for a chance to RP is the characters who supports and agrees with the savior's message and actions. In fact, we'll need as many supporters as we can possibly get our hands on for the sake of the plot, so don't hesitate about signing up. While the position of the savior has already been filled, we encourage you to still sign up for a chance to participate! Exciting things are just beyond the horizon, and trust me whenever I say you don't want to miss out on such an opportunity.

As for slotting issues, the characters you will be creating are solely temporary NPCs. Unlike in the past, the current amount of active characters you have will not determine whether or not you are eligible to participate, only your activity levels. Meaning that if you have seven current characters and are relatively active, you will likely be chosen to participate, whereas somebody with only two or three characters who barely posts will likely not get selected. Please keep your activity levels in mind whenever signing up!

NPC CREATION RULES :

• All of the NPCs that will be created for this plot must start as kits!
  • All NPCs must be pureblooded. If you can find an active pureblooded couple having kits, you are allowed to cite them as the characters origins. Pureblooded NPC parents are also allowed.
  • Please do not dogpile all creations into a certain Clan, spread them out and make sure every Clan gets a little love ;)
  • These NPC characters are 100% temporary. You will not be permitted to keep these characters following the aftermath of the plot, so make sure that you don't get too attached.
  • These NPC characters will not be allowed to switch sides during the plot, they must stay loyal the to their savior until the very end.

Code:
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Appearance :[/b]
[b]Personality :[/b]
[b]Clan :[/b]
[b]Origins :[/b]

[b]How active can you be? :[/b]
[b]How long have you been on WCC? :[/b]
[b]Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? :[/b]
[b]Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms?[/b]

Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot] :: Comments

bunjamin
Re: Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot]
Post Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 11:48 by bunjamin
Name : Thornkit >> Thornpaw >> Thorntooth
Appearance : Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot] - Page 2 A-cat-fluffy
Personality : A burly, brash, vocal and very opinionated she-cat, who lives by the ideal that purity of blood relates to one's capabilities as a warrior, and their loyalty above it all.
Clan : ThunderClan
Origins : Pure NPCs

How active can you be? : I consider myself generally active, now that I've decided to come back and actually stay. Summer break starts in two weeks, so that'll be a plus.
How long have you been on WCC? : almost 2 years, since September 2016
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : forever baby greystripe
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? i have no choice
Jay Bird
Post Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 13:39 by Jay Bird
Name : Beetlekit/Beetlepaw/Beetlemask
Appearance : Average sized, a muscular warrior with a long and soft mane around his neck, back and chest. He has piercing blue eyes and rare long claws.
Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot] - Page 2 980x
Personality : As a kit, he will be a charming and natural leader, maybe even considered as a little bossy by his fellow den-mates but he means well. As he grows up, he will become more confident of himself, yet not arrogant. Bettle will develop a really high interest in the words of the Warrior Code and will be really strict to himself and others to follow it. That's why, when he's an apprentice, he will become more reluctant to follow the authority of his clan since, from his point of view, they shouldn't be considered Thunderclan cats but outsiders that only came here to taint the name of his clan.
Narrow-minded, friendly to ones who share his ideas, a little cold to the ones who don't, brave, stubborn, charming, fearless, not really ambitious for power despite his natural leadership skills, disrespectful (only with those who aren't born in TC), sharp-tongued and smart.
Clan : Thunderclan
Origins : Pure NPC Thunderclan

How active can you be? : Almost every day here ;D
How long have you been on WCC? : More than a year
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Difficult question. Probably Crookedstar
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? I already did ;D
cachaemic
Post Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 15:54 by cachaemic
Name : Alderkit - Alderpaw - Alderbranch
Appearance : A thick-furred, tall, round tom with different shades of brown scattered across his pelt. Amber-eyed.
Representation (I hate using photos with those watermarks on them, but this was the almost-perfect image of Alder I could find):
Personality : Throughout his time in the nursery, Alder is very reserved and cautious. He prefers not to play or roughhouse with the other kits and often spends his time thinking or curling up next to his mother. As he grows older, he grows wiser, too, but is still as cautious and reserved as ever. Alder always thinks before he speaks or acts. As for the 'purity' deal, Alder keeps to himself about his opinion on the subject normally but still has a side.
Origins : Pure ThunderClan NPCS

How active can you be? : I am on everyday unless if I'm on a trip or something very urgent/important is going on in my personal life. I always note WCC when I'm going inactive otherwise. I do not have a planned schedule. I am usually on and off throughout the day, checking to see if I can reply to any topics I'm in. I usually check WCC every 1-2 hours or less.
How long have you been on WCC? : Since January 27th, 2018. A little more than 5 months.
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Definitely Clear Sky/Skystar. I hate his personality, but his character arc is incredibly interesting and the way he develops through the DOTC books is something I could re-read over and over.
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? Always have, always will.

Last edited by Crierchaemic on Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 11:33; edited 1 time in total
Ice
Post Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 17:18 by Ice
Name : Rockkit - Rockpaw - Rockjaw
Appearance : Long haired, grey, white, and black tom with light green eyes.
Spoiler:
Personality : Rockjaw tries to act tough, but no matter how hard he tries, his love and affection for his kin and clan always manages to seep through his calm and collected stature and he would do anything to protect his loved ones, even if it meant risking his life.
Clan : WindClan
Origins : npc x npc

How active can you be? : Very! It's summer vacay for me, so I have tonssss of free/chill time :)
How long have you been on WCC? : I've been on WCC for exactly 3 years, as of today.
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Tallstar
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? YES BBY

Last edited by Ice on Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 18:24; edited 2 times in total
Knight
Post Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 17:49 by Knight
Name : Stonekit - Stonepaw - Stonefeather
Appearance :
Spoiler:
Personality : While on the outside he seems pretty welcoming, he is a staunch supporter of ShadowClan and ShadowClan alone. He has deep, unspoken prejudice against cats of mixed blood and sees them as weaker, with diluted strength and intelligence. Within his own clan he is incredibly willing to help on patrols and strictly follows the warrior code. However, if he discovers that one of his Clanmates is of mixed blood or is participating in a romantic relationship outside the clan, he may either oust or ostracize them, depending on the severity of their sins. Apprentices or warriors younger than him may find themselves coerced into far more work than other cats of the same rank, and yet still being accused of laziness.
Clan : ShadowClan
Origins : Crowfur x Cedarstorm

How active can you be? : As active as necessary; every day.
How long have you been on WCC? : Almost six years.
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Mmm... Shaded Moss.
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? All Hail Our True Queen Seer, Ruler of All Seven Realms.

Last edited by Night on Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 18:42; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Post Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 18:33 by Ash
Name : Brushkit - Brushpaw - Brushleaf
Appearance : Fluffy mottled black she-cat with pale green eyes.
Spoiler:
Personality : Clever and calculating, Brush keeps mostly to herself, preferring to observe mistakes instead of making them. While she looks at every side of every argument, she has opinions about everything, and there is no way to make her change her mind about them. While not openly mean to others, she does make plenty of underhanded remarks and never makes any attempt to hide how she feels about others. If she doesn't like you, you know it. She is only outspoken and passionate about things that she truly cares about- such as loyalty to her Clan, or purity of blood- and otherwise settles for injecting witty, scathing remarks into the conversation. She is a diehard follower of the warrior code, to the letter, and would do literally anything for her Clan.
Origins : Crow x Cedar

How active can you be? : Extremely! Especially now that summer is coming up and I'm free of leader worries.
How long have you been on WCC? : More than three years.
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Tough question... Gray Wing, Whitestorm or Ivypool.
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? Forever and always. Only the most worthy sacrifices shall be accepted for our true ruler.
Drippy
Post Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 19:49 by Drippy
Name : Thistlekit - Thistlepaw - Thistleflame
Appearance :
Spoiler:
Personality : Aggressive, loyal, cunning- the perfect Griffindor-Slytherin crossover boi.
Clan : Windclan
Origins : Npc X Npc

How active can you be? : Moderately Active- Dead Week and Finals will be happening in the next two weeks, and I'll be leaving on a two-week long trip to Costa Rica shortly after, but for the rest of the summer, I'll be able to log on at least once a day.
How long have you been on WCC? : A year and a couple months :P
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Graystripe, Oakheart, Cinderheart <3
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? From now until forever, I vow to surrender my soul to our newest Cat God and to pledge my allegiance to WCC during the great Skeleton War. Godspeed, fair leader.
Anonymous
Post Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 6:39 by Guest
Name : Dawnkit - Dawnpaw - Dawnstone
Appearance :
Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot] - Page 2 Tumblr_oyazwezh4B1u34fyoo1_1280
Personality : He's dogmatic in his beliefs, but problematically easily swayed by his emotions. He's scarred by the past that his mother carried, and wants to prove himself the best, the most loyal. His greatest fear is that someone will think he's not worthy of the clan that he's in, and that StarClan would reject him.
Origins : Kestrelflight (DuskfallxSorrelheart) x TC NPC

How active can you be? : Watch me
How long have you been on WCC? : So long
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Dustpelt was kinda cool. Brackenfur was good. Pure.
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? Only if Seer accepts me as the Catlessi of the Great Salty Sea, Breaker of Peace and Mother of Pikas

Last edited by Pikachu on Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 18:24; edited 2 times in total
Yoshachu
Post Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 10:58 by Yoshachu
Name : Snowkit/paw/drop
Appearance : Sleek white-furred she-cat with teal blue eyes
Personality : Snowdrop is very sweet and kind to nearly everyone. However, underneath her facade of purring smiles, she is a fierce fighter who will stop at nothing to achieve what she believes in. She also doesn’t believe in hunting and consuming live animals; she would rather eat berries.
Origins : NPC

How active can you be? : I'm on here every millisecond of every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every year of every decade of every century of every millennium.
How long have you been on WCC? : About eight months now
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Bramblestar used to be my favorite, but ever since he became leader he's become a Firestar clone to me, so now I like Alderheart because I relate SO MUCH to him <3
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? ALL HAIL SEER <3

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 11:13; edited 1 time in total
Kari
Post Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 14:29 by Kari
Name : Minxkit/paw/cry
Appearance :
Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot] - Page 2 1d31a6695a81e113146998a58e7161b1
Personality : Driven and flirtatious. Minx has no problem captivating the toms around her, and absolutely enjoys the attention she attracts with her long, vivid coat and stunning green eyes. That's not to say she won't get her own paws dirty once in a while. She's feisty, sarcastic, and totally okay with whooping your rear into the dirt on a whim.
Clan : Shadowclan
Origins : Scorchfang x Minnowcall

How active can you be? : I was inactive for a bit, but I'll be doing my best to keep up again now that some personal issues have been sorted out.
How long have you been on WCC? : Since 2018/01/23 ^-^
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Yellowfang and Brightspirit <3
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? Of course >w<
Mamenchisaurus
Post Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 19:59 by Mamenchisaurus
Name : Swiftkit-paw-wing
Appearance : handsome silver tabby with green eyes
Personality : Although he is a purist, thinking that pure SkyClan blood should be held superior to impure blood, he has a different side of him that wants to be a fair ruler of SkyClan.  Basically a split personality kid.  HE WILL STAY LOYAL TO THE SAVIOUR, but a part of him that he suppresses does not want to be.
Clan : SkyClan
Origins : Pure NPCs

How active can you be? : I will try to be on every day, and I will get to use my normal computer soon.
How long have you been on WCC? : About a year(minus my 6-month absence)
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Um... Lizardtail (because of the name and clan, why did you have to make me do this)
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? Yes.
Icee
Post Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 20:00 by Icee
Name : Birchkit
Appearance : Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot] - Page 2 Tumblr_ns0l3kod2c1u34fyoo1_1280
A grey tabby with white patches and stark blue eyes.
Personality : Sweet and friendly with everyone, two left paws, generally nice but overly conceited.
Clan : SkyClan
Origins : idk related to silentstar somehow

How active can you be? : i will try :3
How long have you been on WCC? : 2 many years
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : the grumpiest yellowfang
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? : I always have <33
Seer
Post Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 22:40 by Seer
u guys suck at spreading the creations out

THUNDERCLAN AND WINDCLAN ARE OFFICIALLY FULL AND WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEM.

For those of you who still plan on making a character application, remember to spread them out. RC needs more than anybody else.
Inky Pawprints
Post Sun 3 Jun 2018 - 23:25 by Inky Pawprints
Name : Nightkit - Nightpaw - Nightfire
Appearance : Having the Amber mutation, he's born as a pure black kit but as he grows his fur will change to amber. You can look it up, the transition from black to bright amber is actually really cool.
Kit:
Apprentice (After meeting the Savior):
Adult:

Personality : An ambitious and cunning cat with dreams of becoming leader someday, while he will be born with a reatively open mind, the Savior's teachings will quickly make him become a true purist mixed with the belief that his change of coloration is actually the Savior purifying him from the tainted beliefs of his family.
Clan : RiverClan
Origins : NPCxNPC, pure RiverClan (Both parents are pure black, being carriers of the Amber mutation though not showing it, unlike their son)

How active can you be? : Thanks to Summer break finally being here and for as long as it lasts, I have enough free time on my hands to say that fairly active.
How long have you been on WCC? : 2 years, bby
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? : Between Scourge and Bramblestar
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? Yassss
Spoiler:
(Not even sorry)
Midnee
Post Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 7:59 by Midnee
Name : Pumakit - paw - leap
Appearance : Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot] - Page 2 Dcrh9x10

Personality : Blunt, boring and vain. Puma never seems to have time for anyone, but herself. She dislikes most people and even if she didn't have something against you it is hard to tell if she even tolerates your presence. Although she is rather self absorbed Puma's loyal to her clan is unwavering and she'd leap into battle beside her clan mates without thinking twice.
Origins : NPC x NPC

How active can you be? : everyday my doods
How long have you been on WCC? : a year and 8 months
Who's your favorite Warrior Cat in the series? :  Yellowfang
Do you accept Seer as the one true Queen of the Andals and First Men and Protector of the Seven Realms? Is this a test? Ofc I do. For as long as my insignificant life lasts, my soul shall forever serve our lord, Seer.
Post  by Sponsored content

Dying Light [Site-Wide Plot]

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next