Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Site-Wide Plot Thingy

Go down 
+13
RainyHeart
Seer
Steam
Sunrose
Wavedream623
Jughead
Shadow
Ash
Squirrelnose
Winterpaw
Drippy
Minecraftnerd
Maple
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Site-Wide Plot Thingy Empty
PostSubject: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 1:18 am

So, I decided to make a list of basically everything that is happening in the Mist plot right now, and I'm gonna share it with Y'all! It includes which tribe cats were taken in and by what clan, the cats that were taken or killed by the mist, the clues that Staff has given us, and some of the events that have happened! I'm also going to add in everyone's interpretations and speculations on said things, so feel free to post what you think, and I'll add it in! This is also a place to chat about the plot, as well as form theories about what is going to happen.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1om7E4mCwg1ddsR8eoxelCp_Iy4WlmOpYwphSPZqDvmE/edit?usp=sharing

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 7:23 am

Wow nice job! I was also looking thru topics last night, watch for https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t29233-a-happy-family-outing-closed
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Oh! Thanks!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 10:57 pm

Added!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:33 pm

I've been poking around in the topics and lists and tried to piece them together. It's like putting together a puzzle, but completing a bit of it can give us a picture. Sadly though, I've been trying to force together pieces that don't fit. But just when I got frustrated, I found something. No tribe cats were taken by the mist, only clan cats. This won't give us much of a lead, but it encouraged me to dig around more. I counted the cats taken and killed by the mist.

Taken

ThunderClan-3 (Umberflame, Sunpaw, Cloverpaw)
RiverClan-3 (Swiftheart, Otterleap, Toadpaw)
ShadowClan-2 (Mousefang, Foxheart)
WindClan-1 (Raccoonfang)
SkyClan-1 (Crowstar)

Killed

ThunderClan-1 (Poppypaw)
RiverClan-1 (Snowpaw)

The mist most likely has something against ThunderClan and RiverClan and favors WindClan and SkyClan, with both their "1T-0K" and that it saved them from the fire.

I'll update this post if I find anything else.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 6:53 am

Look at this topic: Flight of the Crow
Focus on the conversation between Stoneteller and Storm. Maybe the Mist followed the tribe cats there, and maybe that is one of the reasons they were told to leave the mountains.

On a different note, why did the Mist call Rockthorn to the burning bush so he could burn down the forest? Does it really hate ThunderClan? They are tied for the most cats taken/killed.

Site-Wide Plot Thingy Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Winterpaw wrote:
But just when I got frustrated, I found something. No tribe cats were taken by the mist, only clan cats. This won't give us much of a lead, but it encouraged me to dig around more.

But what if it's more of a lead than you think? I would suggest that the Tribe cats are at the center of this whole phenomenon. First of all, the disappearances started a little while after the Tribe cats arrived. And we know that they are both part of the sitewide plot, making it more than likely that the two are connected.

Secondly, I think the Tribe cats also hold the reason for why WindClan and SkyClan were spared from the fire by the Mist. Weren't those two Clans the ones that welcomed the Tribe of Endless Skies cats with open arms? Sure, ThunderClan has Shadowleaf, but that was only after she went to their territory and asked to join. At the Gathering, the leader turned them away, same as Fishstar. Yes, RiverClan and ThunderClan, the cats who turned away the Tribe cats, have the most members missing and the only members killed.

Thirdly, the Tribe cats seem to be aware of the Mist, and the entity that might possibly be in it. All conversations have been very cryptic so far, but I think that this topic and the one Squirrelnose mentioned hold the most clues. Also, don't forget that Sun hinted that Leopardstar's last post in the June Gathering has some hints. We were also told to pay attention to who was taken.

That's all the rambling theories I have so far! Feel free to build on them, and stay tuned for more!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Maybe we need to take a closer look at the cats themselves. What do they have in common, other than clans? It could be something as simple as coat color or personality. I agree with what you said, Ash. Perhaps if the clans took in more Tribe cats...?

I think a journey to the Mountains is in order. A few cats that were close to the ones that were taken can travel and do a little bit of digging.

I originally thought this had something to do with the Dark Forest. Perhaps the cats that were taken had something to do with a Dark Forest cat- is there anything about the Dark Forest having connections with the Tribe? Or a powerful Dark Forest cat with Mist in their name?

Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 6:35 pm

This topic gives me life. Continue pls <33
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Ash, wow, never thought it like that, but it makes complete sense!

I don't think it's a dark forest cat... because of the clue, "A figure appeared in the mist, a faint shape of something animistic and it had it's jaws clamped on Otterleap's tail. What it was couldn't be made out, but it was monstrous and far larger than any cat should be."

Hold on, I'ma look through some topics...

The evidence all points to the tribe, but if they like SkyClan, why kidnap Crowstar if he was the first to hold out his hand? Personally, I don't know, but I still need to throw out the question here. Anyways, I kept a close eye on the taken/killed, and April's Gathering, the gathering the tribe came. In the beginning. Pikachu says "There was an unsettling feeling in the air, as if it was the eye of a hurricane". Maybe another clue??? The eye of a hurricane is a sense of false security. Maybe it means the clans may feel secure with the tribe, then the "wind" will come back without warning.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 9:07 pm

Considering the fact that the creature is indicated to be a cat 'bigger than any cat should be.' I think it might be a mountain lion or something of that nature, if not. Wolves?

Whatever it was, the tribe is aware but not happy about it. It might be what made them leave, now it's attacking those who helped the tribe and the tribe itself as well as those who might get in the way. ThunderClan has the highest tolerance for outsiders, making it difficult for them to manage themselves will automatically force them to turn away or struggle to help outsiders as well. While it could be the swamp, ShadowClan is the most intolerant to outsiders and even kits with outsider blood born in camp. The Mist have no reason to cripple them. I don't think the swamp had much to do with it if RiverClan wetland caught fire.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 9:13 pm

No, the Mist has done the least damage to those who helped the Tribe. I'm not sure why the Mist took Crowstar. Maybe it had something to do with letting Stoneteller lead? Plus, I just thought I'd add that Crow was technically the second to stretch out his paw to them.

It's definitely not the Dark Forest. I know that much.

And I don't think the Tribe can control the Mist at all. I do believe that is what drove them out, besides StarClan telling them to go back to the Clans, but now the Mist seems to be trying to help them? It's puzzling, by all accounts. We need more information. I wish I had time to dig into the topics and look for extra info....

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:57 pm

I HAVE THE TIME!!!

Info about the mist in the topics Fog-enshrouded Nightscape, Flight of the Crow, and Frustration:

It's eyes are yellow

It's from the mountains

It's bigger than a cat

I took these bits of info and found a decent theory. A bobcat. It's bigger than a cat. There are caves for shelter, snowmelt for water, and, well, cats for food in the mountains. If there's shelter, water, and food, a bobcat will most likely be there. My friend found one in the mountains, and she said, "I heard a cat-dog growl and saw nothing but yellow eyes from inside a cave" "Yellow eyes". A mountain lion is also an option, but their eyes are a yellow-green, not yellow.

Thank my lacking of a life.
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 12:00 am

O.O Woah nice theory Winterpaw! That's my favorite one so far.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

Site-Wide Plot Thingy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next