Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)   Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:12

Dawnpetal slowly opened her eyes with a soft moan. Then they widened. Where was she? She was no longer in the forest of ThunderClan territory with her mate and daughter. She was... in the sky? What was she doing all the way up here? Cats couldn't fly!

Wait. Did... Did she... die? But... why? Why did she die? How could she already be dead? She still had yet to repay ThunderClan to all they had done for her! They saved her from her own bloodthirsty mother, they gave her a reason to live, they gave her love and loyalty and family!

"Oh, great StarClan... Leopardclaw... A-And Emberheart... And Ravenpaw... My sweet, sweet Ravenpaw..."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)   Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:18

-... You left too soon, Danwpetal... Ravenpaw needs your guidance-

A cat was sitting nearby in that endless white space, she looked old, and her colors were a bit dull... but she looked like a copy of Ravenpaw, except she had yellow eyes... her expression was kind.

-But... is not your fault this happened... everything happens for a reason- 

Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) 29019410
Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)   Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:22

Dawnpetal turned her head to look at the strange cat. "R-Raven--!" She cut herself off. No. This wasn't Ravenpaw. Ravenpaw had green eyes, not yellow. And she wasn't dead. Her heart ached to see her beloved daughter again.

But... if this wasn't Ravenpaw, then... "Who... are you?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)   Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:32

The elder she-cat purred, calm -My name is Magma... but you already know me... after all... a mother never forgets-

Ravenpaw talked Dawnpetal about her.

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)   Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:36

Dawnpetal's eyes widened, and she softly gasped. "Wait... You must be Ravenpaw's mother! I'm so sorry about what happened to you, Magma. I hope I raised Ravenpaw well. Though... I suppose with me leaving her too soon I probably didn't..."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)   Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:47

The elder shook her head -As i said before, it wasen´t your fault... instead, i must thank you... we both gave our lives to protect her... it may sound bad, but i know she will become a strong warrior in the future... all thanks to you-

She got up.

-Now... come along, Dawnpetal- she starts walking -We have a lot to talk about... in Star Clan-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)   Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 20:53

"That's very kind of you to say, Magma. Thank you." Dawnpetal smiled and began to follow the she-cat up, but she stopped and looked back down. She couldn't see anything past the clouds, but she knew she would be able to watch over Ravenpaw and Emberheart and all of ThunderClan up in StarClan. She was sad to have to leave them, but she knew that she would still be able to see them again one day. With a soft sigh, preparing herself to enter the mythical Clan in the sky, she turned back around and continued following Magma up to her new home.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)   Guide to StarClan (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to StarClan (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: StarClan Territory-
Jump to: