Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:13 am

Turtlepelt waited anxiously for her kit-hood crush to show up at the prearranged meeting place, under a big willow tree in a field smelling of sage that reminded her of her mother, Sageflower. How was her mother, a kittypet currently, doing now? The tortoiseshell she-cat shook off that thought. She had to talk with Flamestripe. Alone.

OOC: So here's what I'm thinking. Turtlepelt and Flamestripe talk for a little while, and be in love. Silkcloud comes by and overhears. Either she 1) gets mad at them right then, or 2) decides to save it for just Turtlepelt when they're alone. If 1), they'll argue then and there, and Flamestripe will probably have to choose, or everyone will stalk away, angry. If 2), they can probably argue in a different topic and then Flamestripe comes along and tries to sort it out, which just makes poor Silkcloud angrier. Toy? Blaze? What do y'all think?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:10 pm

OOC: I choose 2, if anything. She wouldn't get mad, just feel lonely and envious of Turtlepelt. She's that kind of cat. Sorry for OOC.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:08 pm

I choose 1. Turtlepelt, what do you think? Your choice will determine which we do, because it'll be a 2-1.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:32 am

OOC: Well, Blaze, seeing as you're the center of all this, I'll go along with you and choose 1). But can we start the topic? :)

Turtlepelt lashed her tail impatiently. Then she got a hold of herself and chuckled. Flamestripe always was late.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Flamestripe padded around StarClan territory, and spotted Turtlepelt. His heart gave a funny little lurch, and he trotted toward her. What was that? he scolded himself. Silkcloud is my mate... there's no need to get all funny around Turtlepelt.... But his heart was beating rather fast when he reached Turtlepelt, and he smiled sort of sheepishly. "Hey..." he muttered.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:10 am

"Hi," Turtlepelt greeted him, eyes sparkling. "We, um, need to talk..." She winced mentally. Well, duh, otherwise I wouldn't have asked him to meet here. I need to tell him. The tortoiseshell she-cat bit her lip. "May I just ask you ahead of time to please not be offended."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Flamestripe nodded, feeling thoroughly confused but rather curious.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 12:05 am

She took a deep breath and, after looking around to make sure no one was listening, let it all come out in a rush. "I've always loved you, Flamestripe. When I was a kit, I looked up to you. When I was an apprentice, it broke my heart when you got caught with Specklepaw and were demoted to a kit again. When we were friends as warriors, I tried to always be there for you. Then, I almost told you how I felt. When you and Silkcloud became mates, I almost died inside. She was kind, beautiful, perfect... Everything I wasn't. Then she died, and I grieved with you. We continued to be friends, but before I could tell you how I felt, I was killed. Then, you died too. And now, you and Silkcloud will be together again and wait for your kits to join you and everything will be PERFECT." She almost spat out the last word. "But I'll just sit here in the background, watching and dying inside every time I see you together. But I need to know just one thing..." Turtlepelt took a deep breath and stared into the eyes of the cat she loved. "Did you ever love me, Flamestripe?"

Last edited by Ashwing on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:01 am

Flamestripe stood, staring, mouth open, in front of Turtlepelt, frozen to the spot and unable to move. When his senses came back to him, he realized he must look kinda rude, so he closed his mouth and a strange, warm feeling came over him, and he took one step closer to Turtlepelt. "Turtlepelt... I... Well, I-" he took a deep breath. "Well, yes... I loved you too.. I was thinking of... well.. you know.. getting closer together, but then I met Silkcloud, and the whole thing was... kind of... well... blown out of my mind, and I forgot you were.. well... I sorta forgot you were there, but every once and a while when I saw you I had this odd feeling in my stomach, and.. I felt guilty about it, but.. I kind of regretted mating with Silkcloud [this is where Silkcloud gets angry] and.. I wanted to be with you... I was going to tell you, too, but then you were taken by StarClan and I was all torn inside, and... well... I mated with Silkcloud because I fell in love with her as well, and I felt kinda bad for her because she was sorta... you know... ignored... so... yeah... and... oh, Turtlepelt," he added as an afterthought, "don't tell Silkcloud what I told you, because... well... she thinks I still love her, and... well... yeah, I guess I do still have feelings for her, but... you're kinda.. you know... a little... more.. like... me... and I liked you from... fr-from the beginning... and... so... Turtlepelt, I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner... I should have... but you know... I was with Silkcloud and... well... so... I... I just feel so, so guilty! Turtlepelt, what shall I do now...?" His insides were squirming weirdly, and he just really wanted to get away from Turtlepelt, he was so embarrassed and confused and worried about his wharped relationships with Silkcloud and Turtlepelt... I'm so confused... I can't pray to StarClan for guidance, because I am StarClan... oh, goodness... He ducked his head and sat down, waiting anxiously for whatever Turtlepelt said next...

ooc; you read Harry Potter??!! Me too! I'm reading the series twice over again! *twinsies* ;) By the way, you realize Flamestripe's love speech was basically all one sentence with "..."s? Silkcloud, you can come out now... ;)

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 4:05 am

OOC: Oh yay, Blaze! And yes, I noticed ;)

IC: Turtlepelt's green eyes widened and filled with tears. She blinked. Did Flamestripe just say what she thought he'd said? "Flamestripe, that's wonderful! Don't feel guilty! We have the rest of our lives in StarClan to fix this!" She practically ran over to him. "I love you, and that will never change, no matter what. And don't worry," she purred with an inside-joke wink, "I won't tell Silkcloud." She almost yowled "thank StarClan" and then remembered where she was. With a final purr, she twined her tortoiseshell tail with Flamestripe's ginger tabby one.

OOC2: And, cue Silkcloud.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Flamestripe smiled joyfully, and licked Turtlepelt's cheek.

ooc; let's wait for Silkcloud

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:54 pm

OOC; Toy left the site...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)   StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

StarClan Soap Opera (closed for Toy and Blaze)
Page 1 of 1