Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) Empty
PostSubject: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 14:59

Blizzardpaw walked towards the center of the barn where the rest of the clan was, carrying a mouse she had grabbed from the fresh kill pile while humming a small song. She wanted to eat something before looking for Jayflight to go on with her training or go out on her own to explore a bit more.

Her gaze landed on Scorchfrost, her brother’s mentor. He was alone and looked a bit gloomy, maybe she could try to cheer him up even if just a bit? She padded towards him and sat at his side, placing the mouse in front of her to be able to talk “Hello Scorchfrost! How are you today?” She gave him a warm smile, wanting to start a casual conversation. Even she knew that go straight to the point and ask why a cat was feeling down wasn’t always a good idea.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 15:44

The dark-colored tom looked up quietly, a slightly confused look in his amber eyes. He was quite used to sitting by himself at mealtimes, mostly because he wasn't the most popular cat in the clan. His sour, silent attitude was nearly never broken, and the only cats that could get to him were his mother, Pepper, and Gentlenose. Those three she-cats were very important to him in every sense of the word. He loved them dearly. As he stared at Blizzardpaw, he saw bits of Gentlenose about her. Her eyes and her fur were all Jayflight, but everything from her gait to her voice was that of his former mentor. Well, what was the harm in letting a small apprentice who still had fragments of kitten-fur left on her body have lunch with him? "Fine," he said smoothly, "Your brother is a promising apprentice... I hope you're not giving Jayflight much trouble."

There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 16:17

Blizzardpaw smiled at Scorchfrost as she started to take a couple of bites from her mouse, listening to his words “I’m sure that Sedgepaw is a talented fighter, I never could defeat him when we were kits” She smiled and chuckled at herself, remembering how all the small play-fights she had with his brother always ended up with her pinned to the ground by him “I’m doing my best, apparently I’m better at hunting than I originally expected” She purred a bit, feeling proud of her own achievements.

Well, at least Scorchfrost wasn’t upset with her brother’s training and she was happy for that “Mind if I ask why you spend so much time by yourself? If you don’t have many friends to spend your time with maybe I can be your friend” She really hoped that she wasn’t too direct with her answer this time.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 16:27

Scorchfrost was taken aback. His ears and whiskers twitched suddenly, then stopped, his face void of emotion. The tom was confused, and almost angry. Friends? The warrior looked down at his paws quietly, clawing at the bones of his finished meal. He forgot for a moment that he was taking to a young cat. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said quietly. "I'm alone, that's all there is to it. I don't need anyone." Of course, he was completely lying, but he wasn't about to admit to his sensitive side.

There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) TpKJUN0

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 16:49

Blizzardpaw tilted her head a bit, she could feel the change in the air around them after her question. She apparently had accidentally hit a sensitive spot and just hoped to not have screwed up past the point where she could fix things. Then again, apparently she had found at least one of the problems haunting the older cat.

She allowed the silence to come for a couple of seconds while she ate, not wanting to make Scorchfrost feel uncomfortable with her presence if she tried to push things even further right away. It wasn’t until she finished her mouse that she started to talk again “We all need someone sooner or later, no? You can’t be alone forever” She licked per paws and muzzle clean, her warm friendly smile never leaving her muzzle “I won’t force you to become my friend if you don’t feel like it, but I just want you to know that if you need to talk or just some to spend some time with I’ll always be glad to help” She purred at the older tom.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 17:49

Scorchfrost looked back up at the apprentice. Her kindness was beyond her age. A tiny, tiny smile pulled his lips. "Fine, then. If you want to be my friend, go ahead. I like a challenge." Mischief sparkled in his eyes, a bit of kit-like glee that hadn't been shown on the tom's face in a long time.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 18:38

Blizzardpaw smiled at him, relief filling her when the tense ambience around them disappeared. She wasn’t sure of why he thought friendship as a challenge, but everyone had different ways to look at certain things, so she decided to not question him and instead play along without overstressing the warrior, she would need to take kit steps here to avoid another situation like the one that they just managed to overcome “Just by curiosity, what was training with my mother like?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 2:19

Scorchfrost smiled at the thought. "Your mother was patient and kind. She was never rude or overbearing or strict. She just took what you could give and ran with it. She knew I would be a fine warrior, so she expected the most I could give, and she'd badger me till I gave it. She was an excellent teacher." The tom briefly bowed his head respectfully, thinking back to the easygoing days of training. Growing to fit a warrior's paws was a long journey, but it just wasn't very hard for him. His blood gave him the fighting instinct of a raging fire, but he had learned to overcome it quickly. Darkfrost flashed in his mind, his odd-eyed brother who lived in RiverClan with Honeypaw, his sister. Cinnamonpaw was safe in ShadowClan. His siblings were all over, and he'd had to fight them for his clan one day, he knew it. "Be appreciative of you sibling, Blizzardpaw. Sedgepaw is a good tom. You're lucky to get the chance to be with him. I've never had that," he said curtly, a tiny hint of envy clouding the last sentence, but quickly fading.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 16:59

Blizzardpaw listened to Scorchfrost carefully, trying to imagine how her mother’s training was like. She knew that she couldn’t expect the same from her father, after all, even if they were mates, her dad and mom were completely different cats in the end. But even then she couldn’t help but wonder how training with her mom would be, how different it would be from training with Jayflight. She would need to ask her one day to go and train with her, even if just for a bit.

She quickly noticed the lost gaze of the dark warrior, but even if her curiosity was yelling at her to ask what was going through his mind, she kept her muzzle tightly shut. After all, sometimes there were questions that were better left unanswered, even if just for that moment. She still had to truly become Scorchfrost’s friend to be able to ask something that could be as personal as the deep thoughts that sometimes haunted our minds, in a place far beyond anyone’s reach but our own.

The white apprentice couldn’t help but tilt her head a bit when he talked about Sedgepaw, and though she couldn’t identify the envy in his last words as such, she did could tell that something wasn’t truly right. Another question for another day “I will, I promise” She purred with her usual warm smile “But I think that the same should go for the rest of the clan. After all, we are like a big family after all, even if blood doesn’t ties us together. We support each other and help our clanmates to go through the hard times they may be forced to face, just like a family does…or at least that’s what I think mom said?” She looked at the rest of the clan as they went on with their everyday lives, happy to be there with them “That includes you”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 18:05

Scorchfrost was genuinely interested in this young cat. Blizzardpaw's words ran through his mind, and as he mulled them over, the tom began to realize how intelligent a warrior she'd grow to become. "You're a pretty smart cat," he said quietly. "A lot smarter than most of the cats around here. I'm pretty sure those SkyClan cats have a few feathers in their ears," he teased. Scorchfrost rose at the call of his name, he suspected someone was organizing a patrol. "I'd better get moving," he said, turning to the apprentice. "Big things are happening in the forest, Blizzardpaw. Stay alert, and keep smiling. StarClan knows we could use it around here."

OOC: Wrap this up?

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 18:26

Blizzard´paw couldn’t help but puff out her chest a bit, her smile growing a bit more, as Scorchfrost complimented her, he was the first cat to call her clever after all, and she liked the idea of being clever. She, however, felt that she owed a good part of that to her parents and brother, as they had thought her almost everything she knew since she was a kit. A small kit-like giggle managed to go past her teeth with his commentary about the SkyClan cats, and she had to somewhat cover it with her paw s it didn’t turned into laughter “I guess I’ll see you later then, and don’t worry about it, there is always more than enough reasons around us to smile” She purred as she got up again, she would g and check if Jayflight was up for some more training or a patrol. Otherwise she would just go on and explore on her own for a while.

OOC: Ok ^^

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)   There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly) Empty

Back to top Go down

There Is Still Light In This Shady World…Let Me Guide You To It (Closed for Grizzly)
Page 1 of 1